What do you think about trump?

tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's terrible but I'm not sure if he's worse than Hilary. I'd vote third party but that's basically throwing your vote in the trash here.

I think the janitor should kill himself.

what do you think about bernie sanders

I voting for him to encourage a civil uprising and the destruction of our political system

Best candidate to run in my lifetime. Under-educated cucks like should move to Canada.

I don't even give a shit about how he's racist, or the next Hitler, or whatever, I just think he's a total fucking dumbshit. Everything he says makes me lose a few brain cells.
Clinton may have some better ideas, but morally she's worse than he is.
I'm voting third party.

NAZI PUTO

>being this much of a sheep

blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius

at least looks like honest, not laught to face after attacked to you.

He's practically insane and a complete dumbass. If he gets elected it will be one of the biggest embarrassments in American history. What do you think is so good about him?

Successful businessman with great views for how to fix America.

Commie that got fucked over by the establishment. Supporters are now switching over to Trump in light of Hillary.

Please don't send them to Canada, Mexico is a better choice.

I still haven't heard any arguments against Trump other than
>he's racist against people who want America destroyed
>he wants to deport illegal immigrants aka uphold the current law
and
>LOL DRUMPF XD

Some mornings I wake up and just contemplate the fact that Donald Trump is possibly going to be the next president of the United States.

>He's practically insane and a complete dumbass
Can I have some citations or sources on this?

I'm sure he will make America great again.

no lol, just vote for the sane candidate!

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

MEME
E
M
E

So, the libertarian guy?

Pretty sure after Carter, Bush, and Clinton you guys are way past embarrassment

This.
Is it just me, or are Trump's allegedly wildman ideas mostly just enforcing rules that already exist?

the capitalist version of Nicolas Maduro

a jackass, but better than hillary.

kek
fucking kek

Yes, but he isn't being subtle or lying about the ideas.

or the Amerifat version of Berlusconi

I think he needs to return some missing property...

He is a climate change denier
And he just makes a bunch of shit up
Look at his politifact
Also why do you care Mr. Leaf

i'd vote for him if it didn't mean losing a dem. seat in the supreme court

>I am 15 years old: the post

>i'd vote for him if it didn't mean losing a dem. seat in the supreme court
What if I told you he needs 3/4ths senate approval for who he wants to put in.
Democrats will fight him the full way.

He is not a smart person and electing him will lead America into a time of distress
Why I would of liked Bernie I think Hillary will maintain the status quo better than trump

Probably the most based politican in the last 50 years

Landslide

I hope pulling out of the NAFTA treaty and the taxes he wants to put on Chinese imports dont cause an international economic crisis greater than the 2008 one.

I also hope his deportations dont cause something similar to refugee camps in Mexico with millions living in tents in inhuman conditions.

He does come across as a retard quite often, but it's a natural consequence of trying to communicate in a way the average amerilard would understand. They aren't the brightest bunch after all.

Why do you care about a bunch of illegal roaches Argentina

I am not edgy enough to enjoy humanitarian disasters. Even if they are Mexicans.

Trump is full of shit
He is just selling populist crap so he can make Hillary look like a corporate whore.
As soon as he gets into office he will become Hillary just like the rest of them do.
I would still prefer Trump just because of the asspain it will cause SJWs though

I see many Americans who think they can safely vote for Trump because he wont actually do what he promises he will do, because he is lying/the GOP establishment wont let him etc

I think in democracies there is always a risk the candidate will do what he says he will do.

Is bill in Argentina?

What exactly do you mean that "he [Trump] won't actually do what he promises he will do"?

This candidate has very few concrete promises, and the few that come to mind are impractical in a literal sense (e.g. his useless "Wall" that will supposedly be paid for by Mexico).

Mostly Comrade Drumpf promises to "Make America Great Again," which is little more than a verbal Rorshach test -- what you believe he means says a lot more about you than it says about his intentions.

And considering that he disregards, disavows, or otherwise wildly changes what he claims he will do from day to day, I'm not certain your statement carries any weight.

pretty cool guy

Fuck her right in the....

Perfect candidate for NEETs who want to monitor big happenings on Sup Forums every day.

he will make america great again

I like all the butthurt his sole existence produces over here

I don't care for him but the mass butthurt he brings is enough for my vote

I like him because he makes elitist, upper/upper middle-class leftists butthurt. Regardless, I doubt he well achieve many of aims (senate still has a dem-majority, and he still has detractors in his own party).

The most useful thing he has done was exposing the thinly-veiled hatred America's urban, cosmopolitan elite have for Middle America.

His insistence on building a wall is idiotic; it is a waste of money and an excessive deterrent for undesirable illegal-immigrants.

He is not good for our country I would rather choose other two

Trump: an idiot and the burgers' messiah that might sink world economy (wouldn't be surprising a war thanks to him)

Hillary: pro TPP, pro corporations, pro god knows what more evil things, warmonger, she'll certainly cause WWIII

the first one seems a bit less fucked up.

Yet another man betting on feelings over facts to get votes
He's offering the moon, like any good politician while presenting only a small panel of policies which he plays on repeat.
That makes him far more interesting than Clinton who puts her entire agenda on her website knowing very well she won't be able to do half of it.
Trump on the other hand says a lot but only has very few things which make up actual policies.
Such points of focus is something new in 21th century politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

He's honestly shit. But so is Hillary. I don't know which is more unbearable