To The Europeans of Sup Forums

I ask of all of you to view this art I dedicated to you.

I made a Baltic girl, a Celtic girl, a Nordic girl, a Germanic girl, a Mediterranean girl, and a Slavic girl in that very order.

Please tell me which you like best and how you feel about the one that represents you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I made a Baltic girl...and a Slavic girl

Cool but why'd you make two slav girls?

Now THIS is autism

Nordic and Germanic are the same thing

Grouping them like that is sort of stupid.

I mean, Serbs and Russians might both be Slavs, but they look completely different.

I associate balts as being darker.

Kek, I can see how it was pretty spergy but I thought it would be fun to gift the Europeans with something nice.

I could make girl's representing our states..

You have good drawing skills

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

I was inspired by this

I didn't draw them, it's from a game.

We are like 3 of them at once so can you make them have sum hot lesbian threeway sex to represent us?

This is why I love the French

>tfw half germanic half celtic
This is accurate

>I associate balts as being darker.
Now why would you do that

Also if anyone is interested in making their own here's a link:
pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html

Website has some NSFW ads

I like Mediterranean girl. She looks like the most slutty of all and would take my cock in her mouth without much haggle. Nordic girls are cold and autistic. I prefer the hot blooded Latin women.

These are the italian regions

Hm, I don't know... but the Baltic one is my favorite

oh boy...

>tfw no Umbrian gf

>liking baltniggers

>i made
wait what?where did you get that program

Meds are not real europeans.

see
I like Friuli Venezia Giulia

Sup /fur/

Sup Sup Forums

Ilike Piemonte, Emilia-Romagna and Lombardia

Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

Lombardia looks like the best one, followed by Abruzzo and Basilicata.

Tell me about Molisn't