Now, Japs are going to Gender war

Now, Japs are going to Gender war.

Kumiko Watanabe, a Tokyo woman, supports Koike. “Japanese male politicians are too proud to accept a female candidate. Their overall level as human beings is pretty low,” she says.

“South Korea has a female president, the UK has a female prime minister, and it looks as though Hillary [Clinton] will be elected in the US. Isn’t it about time we had a female governor of Tokyo?”

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/29/dirtiest-race-tokyo-governors-election-sex-scandal-misogny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju-2RNyxusU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

calling her opponents as lower humans is pretty low
so it's not about equality but the degree of professionalism

>women
>politician
nigger tier

Thats not entirely true.

That said, its a sad day for western masculinity when japs have more balls than us

Maybe she should try to be a competent politician instead of trying for the pussy pass route.

yea it is
even though the language is volatile everywhere politicians usually don't say things like that

>and it looks as though Hillary [Clinton] will be elected in the US.

You think so, you old nip cunt?

Yes, But You know that They will never have meaningful numbers of the Women politicians. South Korea and Japan are really strict about it.

>They will never have
unlikely, things change they always do

I've never understood why japs are so sexist when their women are always so dominant. I've never met a 2nd jap (inland US ones don't count) that wasn't totally insane and controlling.

>and it looks as though Hillary [Clinton] will be elected in the US
>Japs are this delusional

>and it looks as though Hillary [Clinton] will be elected in the US
Fuck this bitch.
Using gender as your platform is inherently sexist.
Stupid misogynist bitch.

fuck off, kevin "the english teacher" brown

this is why Japanese women are looked down on by Japanese men. female politicians/president in other countries are just given birth by genuine competition with male ones or affirmative action. Japanese women haven't tried to participate in politics. in the first place they don't give a fuck about politics. they are just like Koreans when they pretend to be like victims.

The question is: Is she really good at politics? Or is it just that she's a "strong women"?

strangely enough I support her because the others are trash. yeah, she must be tough. in Japan Politician is a very non popular/hard work job like soldier that even men don't want to become.

Sakurai Makoto

youtube.com/watch?v=ju-2RNyxusU

Sorry OP, I support Sakurai

>(((((The Guardian)))))
>(((((Korea)))))
>(((((women)))))

石原のクローンとかないの?

>call out 朝鮮人repeatedly
fucking kek. he is great. everything changes with the times. when I was a child 2 decades ago, nobody picks up topics about Koreans. that was like kinda taboo.

キチガイ差別主義者かよ。死ね。

ummm excuse me sweetie but japanese arent even human ;)

sure they are

I don't want people like you with no distinction between black or white to tell that.

反日主義者死ね

国旗変えてまで何やってんだよ。つまんないよ?桜井誠を支持する人なんてキチガイばっかだからね?

俺は日本人じゃない
世界中、まともな人間は売国奴が嫌う
お前らは文明そのものの敵だ

feminazi

はいはい。じゃあ日本人ではないという証拠を出しましょうね?

>証拠
下手糞な日本語は不十分か

This guy seems dangerous desu.

日本人としか思えないけど、俺は上の彼じゃないけど。俺はスペイン人が嫌いな日本人だ。

他のスレで君の投稿を読んだ
面白かったよ

>Japan posters keep posting the netouyo are fat ugly nerds picture
>Makoto Sakurai fits that stereotype perfectly
Amazing.

i have heard netouyos are housewives

I liked how he explicitly noted the importance of internet media.

She won

Our female politicians are pretty good as long as they arent in labour. Those fucking cunts need to get gassed