Why are others countries so interested in American politics?

Because we affect everyone else.
And its always a fucking gongshow.

because you're a global superpower, silly amerifat

Because we de facto run earth

They fear NY values

name one that isn't part of the anglo circlejerk

America has monie

american monie goes to powerful people around the world

powerful people around the world control countries media

countries media talk about american politics

people watch media

people talk about american politics

Why the world would be interested in the only superpower of the planet? It's not like what they do has an impact in the entire earth.

We run the world and it makes good entertainment. Ever heard of a European Donald Trump? Didn't think so

mostly because europe is not a country

for the same reason we were interested in british poliics before: for the memes

Think he's talking about politics desu

berlusconi is the closest thing lad

Zitto animale
nobody cares your opinion.

It's funny. Your candidates are literal memes. Similarly, Tony Abbott had the same level of interest on Sup Forums.

I'm not. For me democratic and republican are the same shit. I honestly don't know how you tell them apart.

this cat is a god?

Really? Here people only pay attention to Trump because he's a clown.

This election is a fucking rodio, it's extremely entertaining to watch.

I can't watch to see hillary and trump bash heads

because the USA is a giant and what they do affects the whole world.

Think of all that happened because of the Invasion of Iraq.

>Why are others countries so interested in American politics?
>one candidate would nullify our defence and trade agreements, leaving us at the hands of the yellow horde and forcing us to get nukes
>other candidate would probably draw us into a new war on terror with a ground invasion of libya and syria while also raising tensions with china

hmm

The same way you are interested when Fukushima happened.
American politics right now are a bit like Fukushima. Alot of people get cancer and big corporations fuck over the population while the rest of the world tries to feel with them but honestly just laughs at them.

It's just a shitshow thats funny to look at from a distance. Thats pretty much it.

Because you're probably the biggest, most well-known country in the world.

>would
>would probably

one of these is better than the other

Well, which one would you rather choose?

I'd go with the nukes if I were you tbqhwy

Because we might elect Trump and nuke the whole world.

>stick your fingers in everyone else's pies
>"lol why do all of you care so much about where my hands are pointing"

both involve us getting keked by china economically for siding with our american pals in all things so we're fucked either way

That would be Cruz who wants to nuke the non western world.

Only reason we don't have nukes is because fucking br*ts and amer*cans promised to keep us under a nuclear umbrella so that our developing them wouldn't spark South East Asian countries to develop them as well.

South East nuclear arms race sounds interesting desu

not when indonesia would be pakistan 2; electric boogaloo with with more territorial disputes with multiple nuclear powers

It's like watching 2 monkeys throw shit at each other

[spoiler]except that they're below us and all the shit is hitting us too[/spoiler]

>half of mexicos gdp is going to go towards a big and beautiful wall within my lifetime

Can't make this shit up

That is literally not going to happen ever

and if it ahppens I will personally cut my bollocks off and mail them to you in a jar, ausfriend

btw we have more GDP than you

if hillary wins you are delusional if you think you're fucked

if trump wins you're delusional if you think we're not all fucked

But Trump loves you guys. Russia should be hating on Hillary to be honest.

>btw we have more GDP than you

This isn't an accomplishment with 5x our population and over 30m in the US sending back remittance

If Hillary pushes China it will be Australia that has the most to lose, Japan is too big for China to bully and NZ wont back up the US like we will, we are already on their shit list for being the only other country besides the US to do a freedom of navigation patrol in waters that China claims.

Remmitances account for very little in GDP

It's settled then. Next ground war will be with Indonesia.

Seriously though, I'd support any measures to ensure Indonesia never developed them

we literally had a proxy ground war with them in the 00s to liberate east timor(and steal their oil), wouldn't recommend it unless it's to pretend you're liberating western papua