Europe is flooded with Muslims

>Europe is flooded with Muslims
>STILL has less shootings than America

ohh sayyy can you seeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

>Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military[4] and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying greater success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers. That it was thought necessary for the media to report this situation indicates the effect of the American presence.[2] (About 12,000 Australian women married American soldiers by the end of the war.[5]) "They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here" was a common phrase used by Australians around this time and is still an anecdote recognised by some in modern generations.[6]

top wew

You think you're tough enough to survive here fuck boy?

BIG

JUST

>getting this cucked

ayy

Can confirm, my great grandma is australian.

what do you consider yourself

autistic

1/8th black

How will Auscucks ever recover from this?

This should be it's own thread wew

REKT

Australia will literally never recover from this.

GENEVA CONVENTIONS!
G E N E V A C O N V E N T I O N S!!!!

Based Kiwi

I grew up with shootings all around me. Honestly they bore me by this point. Americans shooting Americans. The same shootings that have been happening for decades.

Now Europe, this is some exciting stuff.

Someone call 911 i just witnessed a murder

cluck cluck cluck

fpbp

European shootings have much higher death tolls. More people died in one mass shooting in France and Finland than in a decades worth of mass shootings in the US. And that means real mass shootings, not gang crime that leftists use to try to inflate numbers.

France and Norway I meant to say

>And that means real mass shootings, not gang crime that leftists use to try to inflate numbers

My country is the safest country of you don't count murders made by blacks.
And Hispanics.
And Asians.
And whites.

>this embarrassingly obvious samefagging

ummmm.... nice try sweetie xD xoxo

There are a lot of threads like these, and there have been for a while.

They are purely fabrications for reddit. Expect to see this "thread" on r/Sup Forums if you ever visit.

damn cringe as fuck

wtf.... i hate america now....

me on the bottom

Europe also has less casualties of terrorist attacks.

If so include me in the crop pls

me too
neck you'resefl r/Sup Forums

Not sure why you're being downvoted for this, you're absolutely right

Upvoted!

EDIT: Thank you so much for the gold :)

this thread proves once again that virtually every Sup Forums user is also an active reddit user

No. Just the faggots.

Australia is pathetic

It's fucking horrible. I honestly didn't think so many people here actually did that.

Why don't they just fucking post on Reddit?

That raises an interesting question about whether the number of attacks or the casualties they produce is more important.