Say something nice about him. :^)

Say something nice about him. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

applelogic.org/files/AIIEREF.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's dead

He wasnt fat

Apple is still alive, though :^)

The apple II manual was awesome, detailing every single nut and bolt and bit from the system.

I literally can't think of one nice thing

applelogic.org/files/AIIEREF.pdf

Nice!

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone

He provides nutrients to worms.

He actually was better than Tim Cock.
Good thing Apple is falling apart wothout him.

He jewed wozniak for nearly a decade.
He jewed then some other guys for another decade.
He jewed apple for 2 decades.
He jewed the guys who made apple products.
Ppl think he did actually something useful.
Basically his heritage is patent trolling.
Nothing of value was lost.

He was lucky he had cancer at iphone's peak, otherwise he would live long enough to see the tablets die, the ipod die, the mac die and he'd be conquered by his former cheap chink slaves.
Lucky, useless, bastard.

P.s.: only thing he didn't claim he invented was cancer.

He held my childhood in that pic...

I really2 want it back..

The guys he first jewed are billionaires, the guys he later jewed are fucking rich too, apple is the biggest company in the world. I fucking agree with you that the people who did the products and Wozniak, who is a fucking genius, deserve more credit.
But without him Apple wouldn't be a thing, for sure, they would be nothing.
Im not a Apple fan, but if u have an iPhone in your hands or some aplel shit is because of him.

The AIDS was the best part of him.

He wasn't that bad, Apple wasn't half as shitty when he was alive

B.S.
He jewed wozniak when they were both poor.
He scummed him into making him an atari gaym and them he took almost all of the money.
Do your homework.

Not for long the way things are going.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

He did a good job playing Steve Jobs in "The Pirates of Silicon Valley," and people I've met who have met him say that Noah's a pretty nice person.

he's got taste

>he's got taste
(post deleted)
>he's got taste
You okay user?

yeah I'm good

He was a funny dude. Mean as a snake, but funny.

Next Step was cool at the time

He has computer

Mac are really fun toys.

it all goes back into the box. no matter how famous or rich, from dust to dust

he believed in absolute bullshit that ensured he would die from cancer instead of using actual medicine

fpbp

It was nice that he decided to treat his cancer with avocados instead of chemo.

Did a good job taking Microsoft money to make the iMac and iPod

Apple actually produced some good products while he was in charge. That faggot they got now is ruining everything.

Falling apart? They're continually growing and will soon be a trillion dollar company. A lot of what they're doing nowadays may very well be from the roadmap Steve Jobs left them before he died.

We didn't want to take his meds and died sooner. Thank you, Steve!

He also had a lot of unprotected butt seggs with strangers

He screwed Bill Gates royally when Apple's Quicktime code turned up in Video for Windows.
From Wikipedia:
" at the time, Apple was threatening Microsoft with a multibillion-dollar lawsuit over the allegedly stolen code, and in return Bill Gates was threatening with the cancellation of Office for the Mac.[2][3] In August 1997, Apple and Microsoft announced a settlement deal. Apple would drop all current lawsuits, including all lingering issues from the "Look & Feel" lawsuit and the "QuickTime source code" lawsuit, and agree to make Internet Explorer the default browser on the Macintosh unless the user explicitly chose the bundled Netscape browser. In return, Microsoft agreed to continue developing Office, Internet Explorer, and various developer tools and software for the Mac for the next 5 years, and purchase $150 million of non-voting Apple stock. The companies also agreed to mutual collaboration on Java technologies, and to cross-license all existing patents, and patents obtained during the five-year deal, with one another."
Gates threat of cancelliing Office for Mac was hollow because it had the highest profit margin of all MS' products.

Not growing as fast as some analysts had hoped is not "ruined". If you check back on every Apple financial report it's the same thing. Apple reports record profits, but didn't meet analyst's expectations. Apple share price falls.

He had something called charisma.
He was not a technical genius, but he was gifted.
You can love or hate him, but he often knew what to do in a hopeless situation when nobody else could offer any solution.

Tim Cook, while a competent businessman, does not have Steve's vision nor attention to detail. He delegates much of the work to the other execs. The overall quality and experience of Apple products has declined since Steve's passing.
> muh roadmap
It's been six years, I think the roadmap is pretty much exhausted. See iPhone X.

>Tim Cook, while a competent businessman, does not have Steve's vision nor attention to detail.
This I can agree with, but I still think it's likely they're riding on Steve's plans in some areas.
>iPhone X
Wasn't edge to edge slab of glass what Steve wanted?

> Wasn't edge to edge slab of glass what Steve wanted?
Maybe, but I can't imagine Steve would've approved of that atrocious design. Too many quirks without a lot of added utility.

Gosh! All these people with such a deep insight into teh Steve and his legacy.
And not an Apple product between them.

Steve Jobs was human.

fpbp

>you can see his nipples
mmmmmmmmm

>company structure relies on common sense of a dictator
>Steve is dead
>new management fails to innovate
>loses consumer market appeal

>no legacy enterprise to fall back on like Microsoft or IBM
IBM is dead now but has a chance to rise from the ashes with a lucrative new side project. Apple won't live this long. RIP NeXT.

Sent from my iPhone

Is that better