/weekend Vietnam thread/

This thread is up at around Sunday, 1:00 PM (Vietnamese time - UTC+7) every week. It's a place ask and talk about Vietnamese people, culture and language. No bullying allowed.

bump.

Do you have any experience with viet poofters?

Where can i reenact some nam battles while it ain't me plays?

Is it warm outside? How do Japanese people view Vietnamese?

How come among asians here in the US, Viets commit the most crime?

>Is it warm outside?
Yes, it's always hot. 31C now.
>How do Japanese people view Vietnamese?
Maybe they think we are subhumans.
No, i've seen some tho.

Because the second-and-third-generation Vietnamese-Americans are cucks that don't even know how to speak Vietnamese.

And they tend to have the Thuggy and cringey style.

another bump.

Vietnam is the strongest in the world history.

1288 ○ Vietnam vs Mongolia ●
1954 ○ Vietnam vs France ●
1975 ○ Vietnam vs USA ●
1979 ○ Vietnam vs China ●

anyone have this webm?

Yeah, maybe. But we're not so strong now, still pretty decent.

xin chao ^-^)/

Most Japanese like Vietnamese.
I have never seen the person who doesn't like Vietnam.

Same in Vietnam, liking Japanese culture and anime are very normal things, not weeboo at all. Some schools even teach Japanese language.

>Some schools even teach Japanese language.
American Viet alliance WHEN

Really?
There are the people who know Japanese language, aren't there?
I think Vietnam is warm and a country of high level of happiness .

Japanese was only started to be tought recently, so you won't find any fluent speaker, hell, even most people are still very bad at English.

>and a country with high level of happiness
Dunno, everyone is just work, work, work everyday. Because we are still a poor third world country.

Whats the diffrence between Jap and Viet?

zitto animate.

I've been there a bunch, nice country and people, a shame about the poorness, but the nice places are REALLY nice (like district 1 in HCM, and Hanoi is cozy). Is the economy developing fast? I hope Vietnam goes upwards fast, you've been fucked too hard in the 20th century.

Not soon, we have to catch on Thailand first.

Don't care that.
Because our English is much worse than yours.

Vietnamese are industrious.
people are beautiful.
Viet defeated USA.
Jap were defeated by USA.
fuuuuuuxk

Are you the same Vietnam anons on /asean/ the other day? If you were. I love you guys.

There are 3-4 anons on /asean/, but yeah, i'm one of them.

where can I find the sexiest Vietnamese girl feet to succ?

wow rude OP won't even reply

in Vietnam, obvious, but you have to either pay for a prostitute or marry a normal girl.

Can't I just find a sexy girl with sexy feet for one night?
Are south girls more beautiful than north?

I don't you can, give them money or marry them, you choose.

And no, Northerners and Southerners are the same.

How i can make snake wine?
Or do i have ask that about Laos

Clean the snake and put it in the bottle. Done.

Probably get rid of the innards and organs first before putting it in.

>be American browsing Sup Forums
>see Vietnam thread
>it ain't me starts playing

What about that venom?
Do i put it in the wine or i get rid of it?

Get rid of it, or maybe just use a non-venomous snake.

Ok thanks lad , i think that is all what i have to know.

Alcohol break down the protein in snake venom over time and render them less lethal to human body.

People usually don't touch the wine for atleast 2 years after a fresh snake was put in.

Is duolingo a good way to learn vietnamese?

Don't listen to that faggot, the whole point of snake wine is that you keep the venom

>The snakes, preferably venomous ones, are not usually preserved for their meat but to have their "essence" and snake venom dissolved in the liquor. The snake venom poses no threat to the drinker. It is denatured by the ethanol—its proteins are unfolded and therefore inactive—and would be denatured by stomach acid anyway.

scared.jpg

So you put venom in there?
I have heard that but not sure where, maybe in Madventures but thanks

The best way + some teacher.

I wouldn't recommend it. I signed up on duolingo and sampled the English - Vietnamese and Vietnamese - English lessons recently.

Most of the questions or sentences I was presented with are idiotic, either rarely used in real world or is grammatically awkward. Also often there are multiple ways to correctly say something but only one or two specific input are accepted.

Nope. But it will give you an overall view of the language.
This only works for a native speaker. The kids already know how to speak Vietnamese before they go to school. It makes much less sense for a foreigner.

Do you think it would be hard for a foreigner to get an actual job (no hostel/English teacher, full time or internship) in Vietnam?

I know of someone who spent a summer working in either Hanoi or HCMC and I'm curious if they had to use some gypsy magic to do this.

>an actual job
>no full time

Define "an actual job". I can only think of teaching related job if you're not seeking full-time employment. Scuba-diving, swimming, yoga instructor are possible jobs I've seen. if you can teach some other useful skills that may work too. Young Vietnamese adults are severely lacking in survival or "handy-man" skills and I bet they'd be willing to pay a westerner to teach them.

You'll need to establish a connection with someone you can trust to manage things for you and help communicate or advertise to people who are willing to pay you to do those things though.

By actual job I was talking about more white collar/career type jobs (banking, finance, accounting, marketing, and so on). Everyone on here only talks about teaching English or working at a hostel, but I'm not interested in that. I was just curious if you've even seen/heard of any young westerners working for the big businesses in Vietnam.