Where were you when pixel 2 got btfo?

where were you when pixel 2 got btfo?
>redmeme note 5.
>snapdildo 660.
>2 cameras.
>$150 starting.

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_shows_its_189_screen_and_dual_camera-news-27611.php

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2015/01/19/xiaomi-secret-sauce/
techcrunch.com/2017/04/19/xiaomi-mi6-launch/
technology.ihs.com/595738/ihs-markit-teardown-reveals-what-higher-apple-iphone-8-plus-cost-actually-buys
support.google.com/fi/answer/6224695#supported_model
reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/695l1g/basics_on_pentile_amoled_displays_the_real_reason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for constant support, we have deposited 2 cameras in you are account.
Enjoy:)

Imagine all the shit parts that goes into this phone. Literally scraping bottom of the barrel

>$150 after cost of materials, assembly, software development, quality check, logistics, certification, after sales support, warranty, AND profit

jk they probably skipped a few of those entirely

Wow, you really regret buying that iPhone X don't you? :^)

Well, iPhone 8 seems to have about the same build quality or worse.

I could get one for free with the profits if I wanted to by reselling. The ipx supply is going to be extremely limited.

Not going to bother though. I already ordered a pixel 2.

DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL

You wouldn't have to buy these shit phones if you exerted some effort. Black and white pixels are backordered until late December and had you ordered one you could've made a minimum $300 profit.

Must suck being lazy AND poor.

$150 is just an estimation, Even the base model would cost a bit more. Also, It ain't coming with an SD 660. Not right now, At least. They are gonna release e Mediakek model first and release the SD variant early 2018. Just like they did with both the Redmeme Note 3 and 4.

The internet != USA, dickhead.

What's the point of two cameras?

>what are freight forwarders
dumb AND lazy

>paying a fuckton of tax for a phone where I can get a different phone tax free from aliexpress

No.

wow English and xray vision

your tribe is developing fast

>trying this hard to bait

Shame on you

Atheists 0
Believers 1

>non removable battery
>sd660
hard pass

More like mediakek

>buying cheap chinese electronics

>2 cameras

This meme need to die

bezels giving you nostalgia, or?

looks nice, i hope the camera is good this time

see

>buying anything from commieland

except all of the components are cheap chink garbage. have fun with your falsely advertised emmc flash storage.

I am new to the 2 camera meme. What does it do?

Release date when

>Chinese
Jump off a cliff. As bad as those csg threads. Disgusting.

How can this have less bezel than the iPhone X? This should be fake, at least for the front of the device.

your english is getting pretty good xian liao... i mean "david"

Exactly what phones AREN'T made in china?

>Chinese Company
You dick.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I just got the note 4x for 110eu and it's absolutely great in every regard, beautiful build quality, no lag whatsoever, loads pages instantly, decent camera, though it's obviously not as good as an iPhone camera. It also has a an IR blaster and even a headphone jack. You're not very smart if you spend more than 300 bucks for a phone nowadays especially one with so few features as an iPhone.

It's gonna be mediatek first isn't it? Like always since redmi note 3g firstgen.

So? Xiaomi still has better quality products than litteraly all of american companies, and provides better support (they even officialy unlock your device's bootloader for you)

>no American LTE bands
>not even Band 4 (AWS-1 1700/2100)

No thanks.

>Better price
>better quality
>Doesnt work in 'merica

Its irrelevent

Yes it does, are you retarded? Xiaomi phones support way more bands than most phones, you fucking brainlet

An iPhone is like 100$ in parts

do they work on verizon?

AYO HO UP U B SAYIN WE WAUZ CHINKS N SHIEEET

BTFO GOOGLE BY MEMEXIA AHAHA WITH A DILDO MUCH PIXEL XD

Do you not even know how to check it for yourself? No wonder you say retard shit like that

Apple pays something like $140 at Samsung just for the screen.

all phones are the same, just the difference you want to pay $800 more for a slack-jawed millennial in genius bar to sell you a phone, or alternatively a cute chinese slave in broken engrish could sell you a phone for a fraction of the price.

why should I not buy the pixel?

kys

>snapdragon 660
big if true

mediakek helio p25 version will suck balls by comparison

if you live outside of north america you probably won't have to worry about LTE band support and you can get a flagship tier xiaomi phone for like half the price of a pixel 2

techcrunch.com/2015/01/19/xiaomi-secret-sauce/

techcrunch.com/2017/04/19/xiaomi-mi6-launch/

not really, prob around 300$, but then again even as an apple hater, their os elevates their hardware, so in a way you're paying more for the os and the """build quality"""

$250-300

technology.ihs.com/595738/ihs-markit-teardown-reveals-what-higher-apple-iphone-8-plus-cost-actually-buys

its amazing how they managed to make a thing so basic ugly.

those wide curves are disgusting.

it looks in line with the bezel-less meme imo

looks better than a $1k+ iphone x

the only one that does bezeless right is samsung. note how the samsung screen edges don't have a black outline like the LG/chink phones do

>get black phone
>black outline is invisible

But it does.
Also, it's a shame the Mi Mix 2 turned out to be a worse Mi Mix. Yeah, it's smaller, but the border is a little thicker or maybe the same, but with smaller size it gets notified. I was considering to get the Mi Mix now that it's down in price, but the fact that it has a 1080p display... Well, let's wait for the Mi Mix 3 or Redmi Note 5.

>Reminder, Nintendo sold the Wii for hundreds of dollars, even though it cost only $40 to manufacture it, all parts and labor included.
>Reminder, Iphones have never costed over $200 to make, even after all the "genuis" engineering is done and "custom" parts are put together, yet Apple charges far more than that even to this day with the Iphone X, which will run consumers a grand after taxes are calculated.

Oh, and if you are one of those that say, "I refuse to buy anything that is un-American!" well, guess what, friend, your Iphones, Samsung Galaxies, and pretty much 88% of all other electronics are made some where in Asia, or at the closest point, Mexico. I mean, even the newest Iphone garbage is made up of 94% Chinese manufacturing parts.

But can I use Google Fi with it?

no it's a googlel exclusive thing

support.google.com/fi/answer/6224695#supported_model

oh apparently you can use a different device if it has the right bands

>implying apple doesnt use bottom of the barrel components

>$150 starting
I remember paying $300 for a ipod touch 4th gen a long time ago and it runs like shit today. I might get this as just a PMP.

and yet it's only iphones and samshits that have issues.
the $700 iphone 8 has audio crackling during calls, and the 8+ has had exploding batteries.
Money well spent right?

Here's to hoping, to praying, that this phone has all the american 4G LTE bands, and a goddamn headphone jack. I have a feeling it wont, I feel like Xiaomi, in their quest to "appeal to americans" and copy Apple, will remove the 3.5mm port from all phones for as long as Apple does it. And even if it does have the port, it wont have more than the one band 4 the interenational version of the redmi 4x (or note 4x?) has.

somebody should start a petition or something.

I'd get it for my dad. Just need to find a super beefy case for it too.

all phones are trashy glued together arduinos you pay hundreds of dollars for. im so glad im getting a bunch of machine learning drones to IP trace you fags for mass rape.

Who gives a shit about dual cameras? I would have much rathered the phone just being cheaper or hopefully they can redeem themselves and add NFC instead.

the cameras are cheap enough, relax

1440p is a meme.
I can't tell the difference

pentile is a meme

reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/695l1g/basics_on_pentile_amoled_displays_the_real_reason/

Dude, I've been shilling redmis for free, where do I sign up for this?

End of month I'd estimate.
Agreed, only complaint with my note 3 pro was the camera. It broke last month but I've been holding off in anticipation of the note 5

Version with mediakek will be released. One with snapdragon will probably come in 2018

I hope you're wrong. If this is true I'll have wasted two months without a phone for no reason. Weren't the leaks supposed to be 630 and 660? Where are we getting mediatek from, is it just the logical assumption people are making, or are there any sources?

Why are we letting China get away with making such dirt cheap shitty products? Sup Forums is falling for the China meme time and time again

>microshit is botnet
>apple might be botnet too
>oh no guys getting chinese devices sounds like an a+ idea

the mental gymnastics of Sup Forums

Is mediatek bad?

All the leaks are saying mediakek

>ricenigger shit

No thanks famron

This is fake. Look at the edges of everything, The dual camera is just copied and moved. The screen reflection other than his face only looks grey with no other distortions.

Meme'd.

probably be a poo edition eventually, that sucks though

What's with this being so cheap?

Burgers BTFO get again

Is it really gonna have a SD660? That's A73 cores there.

snapdragon 660 at $150 seems very unlikely. i would have expected snapdragon 630 (redmi note 4 has snapdragon 625). maybe the helio p25 version will launch at like $150-200 and then the price will drop over time. xiaomi has a mi and a redmi line. the redmi line is budget-oriented and has some trade-offs like a worse camera and lower build quality compared to flagships. but they're still quite capable phones. an iPhone 8 only costs around $250 to make and it is possible to make a decent phone for less than $150.