Elon Musk

>AI is a huge threat! But don't mind my botnet army of self-driving cars, privatized electric grids, or advanced weapons development. That's no problem at all!

What is his deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
youtube.com/watch?v=kx5Al3GEDcQ
archive.fo/MG17i
archive.fo/s4riU
archive.fo/gWSOf
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KR4-TN-Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you answered your own question.
the same answer applies to mainstream media and news organizations. if musk + company aren't able to regulate AI others will be able to penetrate the market and inflict financial damage.and the likelihood of someone better showing up and eclipsing his work is close to 100%. tesla didn't do anything special regarding self driving cars at all. therefore he intends to regulate machine learning so he ends up with a monopoly. they did the same thing to the firearms industry. in any first world country, if you want to manufacture firearms you need a ton of licenses, go through regulators etc etc.

decentralizing the power grid is something that we all should be thankfull that he is pushing it

also i dont know his cars might be a botnet but how many lives and crashes he has currently saved?

>decentralizing
Are you a fucking moron? Tesla aims to be a dominant company in everything it touches.

you dont really understand how technology works eh

they are already dominant moron the fact that tesla is selling good is what pushed every single car company in europe to fast track their electric kangaroo cars but its already too late for them since when you talk about electric cars you dont think ferrari or vw or fiat you only think about tesla

First of all, how what has electric cars to do with the power grid?

Secondly, how does Tesla being dominant disprove my point about Tesla aiming to be dominant?

He'd rather devil be his friend than his enemy.

seriously you are so blindfolded that you can see the connection ?

who was the first one that made wireless power transfer possible?
why tesla cars works on ULF ?
the moment he manages to actually create a competent way to constantly charge(and im sure he has already he just waits for his solar system to be the norm around the world)is the moment he will kill all the car companies

I'm pretty sure you're schizophrenic, please seek professional help.

yeap screencap my comment for future use

he built an AI, and is now being controlled by it.
Amber Heard wasn't the real threat to his livelyhood

>What is his deal?
Your money. Consider pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

>falling for the electric locomotion jew

He released all of his parents for electric cars.

Ai isn't controlled by one company so your stupid argument is inaqurate

Elon is just trying to continue making a name for himself. His mode of operation is to 1) appear to be an authority, 2) go to the federal government for free money (our taxes), 3) start a business that still isn't profitable, and 4) repeat.

He's a genius and a brilliant businessmen.

You need to get on his level to understand.

>He released all of his parents

Electrical and Classical combustion engines are both worth shit.

Hydro-combustion is the future (literally water for fuel)

I'm on his level. He is too autistic to be someone after being exposed.

>Hydro-combustion is the future (literally water for fuel)
youtube.com/watch?v=kx5Al3GEDcQ

>This video is unavailable.

Fucking censorship.

What was it about?

it's not good but not any worse than combustion engines.

His deal is to take taxpayer bux while being retarded at science but pretending to be a nerd.

his intentions are probably good

problem once he either corrupts or croaks he's going to leave a gigantic, juicy carcass for the vultures

Yeah, technology is pretty scary, isn't it?

solar powered tunnel boring machines building a hyperloop on mars.

Sup Forums hates Musk since he quit Drumpf's business council.
One day even the most potato of conservatards will realize what a yuge mistake Drumpf was.

>he didn't hear about musk's sex dungeons full of parents
sheeple

Re/g/it's new favorite ever since black science man fell out of favor

>Refining oil doesn't require any electricity

This is partially true, the emissions of new cars are so clean it's recommended to not use them for suicide any more.

> Falling for the most basic anti-electric memes

>how many lives and crashes he has currently saved?

The_Donald

At least i share something those drones.

You can't replace all current car with electric car. This will trigger burgers and kill the Tesla meme.

Plus the industry will suffer high layoffs due the simple structure of electric cars. Millions will have to look for a new job and likely be desperated. This is what you want?

>What is his deal?
>MUH ROCKETS
>MUH MARS
>MUH EVIL AI WILL KILL US ALL
>MUH "WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION" BULLSHIT
>MUH BULLSHIT VACUUM TUBES
Reminder to ignore what this charlatan, scammer and a welfare queen has to say. He's all about attention whoring and putting himself in the middle of news... because it makes it easier for him to raise money from taxpayers.

>Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies
>Los Angeles entrepreneur Elon Musk has built a multibillion-dollar fortune running companies that make electric cars, sell solar panels and launch rockets into space.
>And he's built those companies with the help of billions in government subsidies.
archive.fo/MG17i

>Can we wean Elon Musk off government support already?
>Perhaps now Elon Musk can finally get his hand out of U.S. taxpayers wallets
archive.fo/s4riU

>Its Time to Stop Spending Taxpayer Dollars on Elon Musk and Cronyism
>It has been widely reported that among SolarCity, Tesla, and the rocket company SpaceX, Elon Musks confederacy of interests has gotten at least $4.9 billion in taxpayer support over the past 10 years.
>This is almost half of Musks supposed net worthtaken from the pockets of American citizens and put into companies that can survive only by cannibalizing each other, spending without end, and promising that success is always just beyond the horizon and yet never arrives.
archive.fo/gWSOf

Thunderf00t explains how Musk operates:

1) Take an old idea that was shelved for being impractical
2) Take it and pretend he invented it and it's his
3) Make the bullshit idea even bigger
4) Make a bunch of bullshit CG videos showing the idea in action
5) Raise money from stupid investors and taxpayers
6) Swim in $$$ and waste it on whores
7) GOTO 1

Totally fucking BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=j4KR4-TN-Yo

>Swim in $$$ and waste it on whores
You would do it too if you could have the media attention and "credibility" as he have (yet). He still make adverts for games on twitter, so he is still a penny fucker.

t. VolksWagen

>putting limits on AI technology being used for weaponry and mass destruction
>putting limits on AI technology being developed to be completely self-sufficient without some form of human handling

he's trying to protect us from a skynet scenario, you're a retard if you think otherwise.

Nah, i'm Volvo.