lmao numale hipster

Are that Lech, Czech and Rus?

>numale
>hipster

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NL1imQON5E

i suppose

>roaming through tundras with my brothers Lech and Rus
>tfw that lazy cunt Rus got lazy 20 meters from where we started and settled his tribe
>continue with my broman Lech, he wont abandon me he aint lazy nor cunt
>we get to bird nest
>birds, lmao who cares
>Lech stops and starts masturbating to birds
>fucking bird fetishist, better leave him behind
>only one of three brothers ever made it to Slavic promise lands of Bohemia
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

>A FUCKNG LION

>The dukes (later kings) of Bohemia originally bore for arms a chequered black and gold eagle. In the 12th century, Emperor Frederick granted new arms to King Vladislaus II consisting of a silver lion on a red field, to symbolise his valour. The lion was at first represented with its tail between its legs, causing the people of Bohemia to laugh at it, calling it an ape. Upon hearing this, the Emperor jokingly decreed that the lion should henceforth be represented with two tails and a golden crown, and it has been shown as such ever since.

>silesia
really makes you think

bird autism

There is no Rus in original story.

Only Lech and Czech and they didn't have slanty fucking eyes. They were Eastern Germanic, that subjugated Sarmatians and Slavshits on those lands and absorbed them.

dream on, wends bitch.

>wend
No, wend is just another name.

Stay butthurt Hans.

>Sarmatians and Slavshits
What is the difference?

>They were Eastern Germanic, that subjugated Sarmatians and Slavshits on those lands and absorbed them
ślunzak?

Sarmatians bred with Eastern Germanic earlier.
Slavshits were still mongloids.
Silesians are just drunken Poles, don't insult me.

I am cuiaviac chuju

chujawiak

Croats and Poles are irano-sarmatian brothers

Baltic-Adriatic federation when?

>Sarmatians bred with Eastern Germanic earlier.
>Slavshits were still mongloids.
what a nice """""""""education""""""""""

soon

Literally look for yourselves faggots.

We waz building settlements in the entire "Germania" - Even fucking Kraków in Germany and yet you cling to slavshit theories like a pig, just because of Russian propaganda "to unite all slavs"

jassa.org/?p=5072
jassa.org/?p=6755
Eastern Slavshits were sitting in caves like niggers though.

There is no denial in that.

>slavs=mongoloids
how can one to be so autist?

Ukrainians are Turkic to the core.
You kill yourself. We have nothing in common with eastern niggers.

>We have nothing in common with eastern niggers
except, y'know, genes?

ahh, this one

look here

>Ukrainians are Turkic to the core.
slavs=mongols
ukrainians=turks
what a smart poster, he is the literally genius

R1a just means we have more PIE genes than the rest.

Still Russians are in majority Finno-Ugrics aka Siberian asian filth.
Why do you deny your heritage?

Yes, east slavs have 5-10% asian admixture. Your point?

5-10%
It's more like 1-2%.

They're not like us. :^)

That's my point.

How absolutely delusional. Most people can't tell the difference between a Ukrainian or a Pole unless you tell them. Your languages are also so similar that most people can't even tell the difference when you start talking in your native languages.

No one asked you.

>Why do you deny your heritage?
Because your meme pics is bullshit, like all the your baits.

But they are, though.
And nobody told you that you could stop scrubbing toilets and get on your computer, Marcin.

we have more in common than not.

I agree with you, but the language part is pretty stupid 2bh.

Your insults are weak as fuck, try again. I'm in my own country, Ukrainian scrub toilets here.

Also, Ukraine was under Polish control for most of its time, hence could look like Poles because of lol Poles living there.
With who?
Ruskie apes?

Stop.

Not really. Ukrainian sounds incredibly similar to Polish. Ask any non-Slav.

>Ukraine was under Polish control for most of its time
All the Ukrainian territory? My Zaporozhye too?

Zaporoże liked Pooredom of Russia and lack of civilisation more, so no.

The Zaporozhian cossacks rebelled against the Poles, so what do you think?

it is silly. Any non-slav is completely ignorant about slav languages on average.
When I was younger and had almost no contact with foreign languages other than german and english, I couldn't tell the difference between spanish and italian. Is it safe to conclude that Spanish and Italian people are pretty much the same? I don't think so.

They rebelled against all the neighborhood states exactly.

Your anecdote doesn't change the fact that Ukrainian and Polish sound similar. Ukrainian sounds like a Pole speaking Russian in an incredibly thick accent.

>Is it safe to conclude that Spanish and Italian people are pretty much the same?
At least, it is the same language family, schoolboy.

Ukrainian took some vocab from Polish, but our languages stem from different offshoots

I never argued that Ukrainian/Polish and Spanish/Italian aren't in the same family, family

>arguing with the Polish haploshit autist

soon he'll start quoting Gregory of Tours and insulting some imaginary "Marcel", his nemesis who doesn't like Poland

you are just retarded, arentya?

I give you (you)

Quoting anything is pointless with you subhumans, you don't understand anything anyway.

I'm not saying that they're the same language, I'm saying they SOUND similar.

>they SOUND similar
like every slavic lang. thats the idea behind being a slav

kek

Now you're getting it. People can't tell the difference between most Slavs.

People can go fuck themselves, because all bad stereotypes about slavshits come from poor russian fucks.

>be Rus
>create Russia
>be Czech
create Czechia
>be Lech
>create Pole Land
What did he mean by this?

I don't disagree with you, I just wanted to point out that what you originally said can be applied to many nations in Europe so it's kind of pointless
>Most people can't tell the difference between a German or a Dutch unless you tell them. Their languages are also so similar that most people can't even tell the difference when they start talking in their native languages.
Now that I think about it, you just used this to argue against the retard who claimed Poles have nothing to do with east slavs, so I kind of hooked on this for the wrong reasons, sorry.

he created Lechia though, this name was used by Ottomans and Persians.

>create Russia
>a bunch of dirty Slavicized Finno-Ugrics steal my name

hello muh heritage friend

>implying I even know enough about muh huritage to "muh huritage" post

a lot of countries still have names for us based on Lech (such as Lechistan, Lenkija, Lengyelország etc.)
The original Lech's tribe was called "Lędzianie", Polska served as a name for the country of various lechitic tribes unified by Mieszko I

just a reminder that Lechites build Kiev

you should, it's the honorable thing to do

I'm pretty sure that I'm mostly WASP, with the exception of my great grandmother who came from France.

MY

BYLI

WANDALE

I CHUJ

>Reichpospolita Polska

Reviving this thread to ask how south slavs fit in the Lech, Czech and Rus myth. As it is, you have two west slav ancestors and an eastern slav one.

Shouldn't it be Lech, Rus and Serb/Croat/whatever?

Sorry for the late reply, but from my understanding, the oldest versions of the legend had no Rus in it. The east slavic brother was added at some point later on.
Once you take it into account, it makes perfect sense - it's a tale about the split of specifically west slavic tribes into Czech and Lechitic spheres of influence. I mean, even the names Lech and Czech "fit" together, Rus doesn't.

lol that inferiority complex

>truth
>inferiority complex
stop it

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechites

You are fucking retarded. Eastern Slavs indeed have a bit more east asian admixture than us but they are far from being mongoloids (see pic).
BTW Genetically most similar nation to Poles are Belarusians. You are not germanic, deal with it.

>You are not germanic
Because we don't speak germanic tongue.

Scandinavians that settled here adapted Slavic language over time.

>Ukrainian sounds incredibly similar to Polish
For ignorant murritards - definitely.

Thanks it makes a lot more sense this way. Any ideas on why and when was Rus added?

I actually can read some limited italian easily despite never receiving education on italian. If we're talking about specialized topics on subjects I know well, I can read complex texts with some difficulty. It's not portuguese, but it's certainly similar to spanish.

Probably when Moskals(russians) conquered Kiev and claimed Kievan Rus as their own, even though it wasn't Russian.

Or maybe during 16th century when Russia emerged as a country.

Who knows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechites

>The original Lech's tribe was called "Lędzianie"
No it wasn't. Don't let official propaganda rot your mind. Lechitic linguistic group is clearly connected to Sukow-Dziedzice archeological culture which is located in what is now W Poland and NE Germany. On the other hand tribe of Lędzianie lived in so called Red Rus (SE Poland). They were not main Lechitic tribe.

earliest mention of Rus is from early 13th century Polish–Hungarian Chronicle.
My guess is that since Poland continued to expand eastward into Kievan Rus, it was one of the attempts to make Ruthenians appear as more closely related to us that they were (as long-lost brothers basically). That'd explain why the Czech version never had Rus in it at all.
Ruthenians had a similar legend about the founding of Kiev by East-Polan brothers - Kyi, Shchek and Khoryv, so maybe we were more closely related than we thought. But that's another story

Poles before 966 were slaves to the vikings and sold on slave markets.

Stop posting panslavic bullshit, we were shit before christianity.

this is true though, official history says so

All Slavs are my brothers. :3

Get bombed Smrdin

>Poles before 966 were slaves to the vikings and sold on slave markets
>official history says so
This is BS created in 19th century for German Empire purposes and you are useful idiot repeating it. I'm not even going to ask you prove your claim because you won't be able to do that. There is no single source implying that Wends (West Slavs) were ever anyone's slaves (not sure about East and South Slavs though).
Actually when it comes to Wends-Scandinavians relations, there was a vibrant cultural exchange between them which is visible in archeological and genetical findings. The best example is Wolin/Vineta/Jomsborg - according to sources the biggest city of early-medieval Europe, where Wends and Vikings lived together peacefully and practised paganism.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2016/05/ancient-polish-admixture-in-denmark.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2016/03/scandinavians-in-medieval-poland_21.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vineta

>polishgenes.blogspot

yayayayayyayayayayayayayaaatatatatysystratatatatatatataeasafdarejejjejejeeasf

I know that a blog where actual geneticist writes about actual science is too much for Sup Forumstard like you but at least give it a try.

"soon"
"in a sec"
"just a moment"
"hold on"
"very soon"
"really soon"
"just a little bit more"
"soon soon"

lmao fucking poles you guys keep getting funnier

It could be added in 15-16 centuries by Poles when they tried to implement the idea of the "commonwealth of 3 countries" namely Poland, Rus, and Lithuania.

At one point during their unstoppable internal conflicts some of their nobles even offered the crown of commonwealth to Ivan the 4th (the Terrible), though that happened during the first half of his rule, when he was pretty modern and innovative, with representative organs and courts. He refused though.

Kievan Rus is a term invented in 19th century by imperial russian historicians to refer to the period when the capital of ancient united Rus state was moved to Kiev from Novgorod.

>15-16 centuries
it was early 13th century
>the idea of the "commonwealth of 3 countries"
it was literally the other way around though, the nobles pushed the idea of changing the "commonwealth of both nations" (Poland&Lithuania) to just "Kingdom of Poland" (eventually they succeeded, for a relatively brief time)
>some of their nobles even offered the crown of commonwealth to Ivan the 4th
source?

This thread really made me hate Poland.

Why?

Here's another map