Admit it, this show would have been 100x better if they didn't steal Fight Club's story line

Admit it, this show would have been 100x better if they didn't steal Fight Club's story line.

Why the fuck would they make an imaginary character? Now I'm wondering if all the characters are imaginary, it's just a shit fucking show.

I'm sure normies love this "deep" shit.

>yeah bro, it's so deep, philosophy and sheit.

>Why the fuck would they make an imaginary character?

I still think it's a good show, but i'll admit i became disappointed with that, it was much better before.

Indeed.

It would have been better if he thought his father was dead, but actually survived, and is now getting back at the system, or some bullshit.

They ruined it with their bullshit.

Make way, superior tech show coming through...

What the fuck is that?

HCF

Gay ass show

Fuck you

It wouldn't. There's nothing redeeming about this show except for great cinematography and nice representation of h4xx0ring well balanced between CSI-tier bullshit and actual staring into terminals for hours. Shit writing, wooden acting, flat characters and completely retarded plot in parts where they deviated from raw Fight Club/American Psycho copypasta is still there. In fact if it weren't for these semi-coherent copied plots I doubt anyone would watch that absolute shitfest at all.

>Gay ass show

How come?

That's not me btw.

>show about 80s
>homosexuals everywhere
Fuck you anyway

What're you implying?

that you're a faggt

Fight club came out 15 years prior to Mr. Robot - so using an old trope is forgivable.

Watch out for those edges.

And it's one of the most famous movies, so everyone knows that fucking plot.

It doesn't need to be seen again.

But the plot of mr. robot was written 15 years before fight club so it's unforgivable.

That definition of what constitutes as a person is increadibly creepy.

Aspies and sociopaths aren't people supposedly.

The 80's was the aids epidemic lmao

FINALLY one person admit it! thanks OP, you are so right!

>nice representation of h4xx0ring
Wasn't all but one scene writing "./hack.sh" or similar on terminal?

Why did they shave the gorilla?!?!