Post kool addons for Kodi

I hope you fuckers use it.

Kodi is deprecated

uninstaller?

use plex like any other people

And what plugins offer the same functionality as Exodus/Zen/Covenant?

Well, the youtube plugin of course. Don't need anything else really.

Quasar

/thread

I just install the no limits build for my kodi. Takes like 3 minutes from a fresh install of kodi and has everything you need.

Is it in Raspbian repo?

builds are for dumbies, all you need is covenant for a scraper addon, bubbles(needs a realdebrid or premiumize subscription) for a torrent addon, and sportie for sportsball. realdebrid is worth the price.

can't use genesis its dead, - > can't install exodus kodi hates it now, -> can't install . just torrent what you want then use plex instead of kodi, or simply use netflix i gues im not sure why i keep going back to kodi, it will never live up to the legend of xbmc ever again.

Isn't Plex some shit for transcoding videos on the fly for low power computers? Why would you replace a personal Netflix program with that?

plex streams from a media host like a laptop or server with plex installed on it, to a small tv media device (like roku or a kodi box) for a television or hdmi etc display

Kodi is for people who never leave their house and have no friends.

How does it make you any less social than Netflix, which everyone has? The only real difference is that I don't pay a monthly subscription and have more content I like.

My info might be old as shit, but it used to be that Kodi sucked for streaming outside your home, and Plex did a much better job.

I've never tried using Kodi for streaming, I just bring my HTPC with.

Plex is force encoding the files you watch and reducing the quality even more. Good if you have a limited dataplan on the go or stream from your seedbox. With kodi you can play the raw files without quality loss.

The problem is with encoder support and subtitles. Plex will handle turning your media into a gray soup of easily digestible bits any device can consume, and can burn your subs in while it's at it.

Emby add on.
Emby is the server
Kodi is the client
It's all libre.

Covenant is the new Exodus. Both still work fine. The only problem I've noticed lately is if you pair your device on some of those sites and use a browser like Edge, you'll get an audible warning saying not to restart and your computer has been infected with ransomware. I've had it happen a few times thanks to people using my PC but it's never actually infected me.

Olpair/Openload is clean for pairing.
Football Today is a great addon if you like soccer.

The Virgin GNU

The Chad Linux

And have no hobbies or are otherwise unable to perform those hobbies.

Can i stream 50 GB BD remuxes? I mean, what would the bottleneck be in this situation?

There are a lot of variables. Bitrate for one, and are you remote? gigabit to router? Gigabit router? SBC or HTPC? Upstream?

Except it only re-encodes files if the device you're streaming to doesn't support the original format.

Which seems to be the case with my nvidia shield. Wouldn't play half my library and nothing with DTS. Thought it would be an easy settings issue but theres only like 3-4 settings to change... is there some secret hidden settings menu?

Anyway switched to kodi which hasn't failed on anything yet.