What website is the exact opposite of Sup Forums?

My votes are on either Facebook or Tumblr.
Facebook because the way the website functions is completely different to Sup Forums, and Tumblr because the culture is completely different to Sup Forums.

Wouldn't a blog be more opposite because only one person posts and no discussion is had?

So, Tumblr, then? It is a blogging website, after all.

a store that sells a single product

no opinions, nothing to browse

But not

>lots of nice people
>lots of consistency
>not many newfags
[s4s]

Tumblr.

Tumblr and Sup Forums are two sides of individualism.
One seeks individualism in free and extreme expression of identity (tumblr).
The other seeks individualism through free and unfettered expression of thoughts (Sup Forums).

because there is actual discussion and there almost no neets, like me

also there people speak

This. Sup Forums and Tumblr are opposite sides of a spectrum, but Facebook isn't even on the spectrum.
My vote is for Facebook.

This isn't related to tech.

You're comparing the useds of websites(i.e. social psychology). Not discussing the website's features.

Mods, get this shit out of here.

My facebook is filled with normies discussing "dank memes".

That became a meme: to worship memes. It's so fucking retarded. I don't understand the world.

Quora
Successful people give thoughtful, helpful answers to make you successful as well.

>Quora
>Successful people give thoughtful, helpful answers to make you successful as well.

Yeah that sounds like the opposite of this place.

These are the shittiest logos I have ever seen

my comment is so true that its considered spam

lets say I logged in my aunt's facebook and visited the profile of an uncle of mine that my aunt doesn't have as a friend. will the profile of my aunt show in my uncle's top friends suggestions?

The only reason I have tumblr is because of nudes

Also, plenty of CP in non-english account

Reddit isn't the opposite of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is like the chaotic masculine archetype manifested into a social network while reddit is the feminine.

World star hip hop

>when you overdose on sorting

*World star nignog