Holy shit this looks epic af

Holy shit this looks epic af

> it's a spic

>The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity.

But do you have visa free access to 177 countries? I think not. Feels good to be German.

>gets kidnapped by Asian Muslims in Bali
>Acts like he is Mexican
>Kidnappers see passport
>New beheading video on Isis website

Cool

>it's a German foot fetish faggot who can't stop posting on American topics whilst trying to gain acceptance from them in other threads

i think it's romanian or something, is andrea a mexican name?

This is the key to the world

>a man called Andrea

wew

We have 171 my friend, but can you go live in the Caribbean just by buying or renting a house?

He's from Florida. He's obviously of Cuban descent.

>someone who lives literally a good swim away from American ends up with an American passport

lol that's me actually
but thanks for spreading my name bro

Everybody knows you, you flaming faggot. I don't need to spread anything. At least the Latvian isn't as pathetic.

And everybody loves me

>4 pathetic, possibly proxies "adore" you
>"hurr dur everybody loves me"

You're cancer who killed /cum/ .

Thankfully my grandfather and his brother killed 4 krauts. I guess we're even.

kek chill brah
here succ some

Fucking faggot degenerate.

looks like someone forgot to take his medication today
take a dip in the pool my man

Fuck off you Turkish cockroach. Asian women are shit plastic shells.

So suddenly I'm Turkish...huh...lel
You're getting really angry over something that shouldn't phase you.
Here, another peace offering. Some green tea, maybe this will help to cool your temper.

Does it have ginseng? I might accept. At least you know decent offerings.

>So suddenly I'm Turkish

Considering you supposed come from the master race, the fact you choose plastic women who literally shave off their jaw bones and still consider then attractive, yes You're a fucking Turk or shitskin of some sort.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I next you.

I'll see you on the shallow hull that is /cum/ you worthless shit. Keep playing the schizo role in other threads, everybody sees right through you.

Majestic

bit cheesy tbf

Schlumu how many countries can you travel visa free?

"Andrea" in spanish is a female name, it is a common male name in italian, it's pretty safe to say he's of italian descent, which makes a lot more sense considering the "Mario" bit.

Every page on the American passpport has a historic picture and a quote by a respected American, although they have taken to giving quotes by Indians and blacks.