Generals need to be abolished

Generals need to be abolished

I'm a newfag, what was it like before generals?

We've had daily programming threads since at least 2008. Back then they were abbreviated TDPT (the daily programming thread) and usually accompanied by an asuka image.

The index was actually usable, these days you need to use the catalog and switch from bump order to creation date for a slightly usable experience.

Now every cuck thinks their stupid general is a good idea

>creating a meta thread about generals
Reported

>announcing a report

meta general general

>tfw the reactionary meta thread has more replies than the two generals in question.... combined

but if we have no generals who will lead my privates

Your mum

>Reported
Mod!

nowadays, you have to search the catalog for "bst", "battle station" and "battlestation" to be sure if one exist or not

A user should be insta banned for 3 days if they start a battlestation thread where the text "/bst/" isn't included.

Or how about automated threads? Sup Forums itself creates a new /bst/ thread after the previous one reaches bump limit

I think it's time we split the board. The generals are fine, there's just too many of them.

What went wrong in your past that would make you think anyone wants to read a post formatted the way you just formatted yours? Are you learning disabled?

>abolished
like slavery?

sure

ITT: Generals need to be abolished General

It may be shit, but I've always noticed (along with many others) that Sup Forums has better discussing video games in their own respective thread than the same video game's general in /vg/.

no u

I miss those days.

What?

/bst/i;boards:g;op:only
/cosg/i;boards:g;op:only
/crg/i;boards:g;op:only
/csg/i;boards:g;op:only
/cyberpunk/i;boards:g;op:only
/dpt/i;boards:g;op:only
/edc/i;boards:g;op:only
/fglt/i;boards:g;op:only
/flt/i;boards:g;op:only