Why do we have rightard circlejerk on Sup Forums? Why is it like that here? In Russia imageboards are mostly liberal...

Why do we have rightard circlejerk on Sup Forums? Why is it like that here? In Russia imageboards are mostly liberal, for example. What's wrong with people on Sup Forums? Imageboards anonymity should in theory urge free thinking but thing are the opposite here.

Boards are countercultural so if westerners are mostly liberals IRL they are rightists or leftists here. In Russia rightards vatniques are mainstream, so imageboards are the opposite.
We would see funny things very soon. Rightists parties are gaining power in Europe IRL, so Sup Forums would transform into communist imageboard in the future, lol.

every place on Sup Forums is Contrarian.

leftists in the west discourage free thinking

thats why you have many russian fedoras here

What are the best leftist sites in English?

""""""""Liberal""""""""" """"""""""Thinking""""""""""" is mainstream and anything against it is being persecuted anywhere else. Thus, anonymity provides the refuge for non-liberals.

>rightards vatniques
kek, they are't right

They are conservative as hell, hate people of other nations, hate the West, gays, talk about Russian world and orthodoxy all the day long. Yes, they are USSR-wankers often (not always - look at Strelkov) but they neglect real nature of USSR and see it as another form of Empire.
>persecuted
Why do I read rightist opinions all over the net in English, from YouTube to the Guardian comments? You don't know what is real persecution, dude. I guess you call criticism "persecution" while real persecution is when you're imprisoned for reposting "wrong" posts or liking them. This is what's happening in Russia, recently guy got 2 years in prison for calling orthodoxes swimming in ice hole in January idiots.

I'd say it's cause most people here are from small towns, suburbs, and are lower class or businessmen, making them rather disconnected from the cultural mainstream, frustrated by their isolation, easy prey for sensationalist media in their unintellectual environment, and overall left with no reason not to be fascist.

What went wrong with 2ch.hk?
It used to be good for collecting yoba memes now it's just a bad copy of the chins

>2 years
1 year 3 months

He also was previously convicted for extremism and for knowingly making a false communication about an act of terrorism, article 207 and he commuted crime while he was on suspended sentence.
So he just got 3 months more on top of previous conviction

And colony of course

"""free thinking"""
>hitler was a bretty gud guy
>kill non-whites
>muh jews
>anyone who disagrees with me is reddit
>cucks
t. classical liberal

>Why do I read rightist opinions all over the net in English
They are russian trolls mostly. Besides, successful people don't have time to read and comment so most of the commentators are jobless losers.

What's chins? 2ch is the same as it was 4 years ago, significant changes were in 2011-2012 when new admin bought the board and promoted it in social networks so we had big influx of bydlo
3 months for calling them idiots is a shame for our country even if this guy is unironic extremist.

>YouTube and some shitty news site comments
They are somewhat anonymous if you don't stupidly connect it to anything that will identify you (e.g. FB).
>Persecution
Oh and you should be glad you just got jailed and not killed. That's plain semantics and there's no reason to argue about it.

>In Russia imageboards are mostly liberal, for example

Because chans are counterculture by nature. The mainstream culture of the west is being a muslim and nigger loving cuck. Russia's mainstream culture is being nationalist and racist.

4han used to be mostly liberal up untill 2011

As the userbase kept increasing exponentially over the years so have the political views.

You should see Ylilauta, it's like 50% about immigration.

>hate people of other nations
But that's agianst Putin's ideology. Isn't he like the teacher of all simple people now?

>hate the West
Just American government. People worship Europe here, germany is especially respected by bydlos and... well many.

>gays
Nobody cares about gays. Maybe very few are afraid that liberals will install something like "education" on that subject in schools but I highly doubt gays are on anyone's mind really. It's like caring for the Mars' environment.

>Russian world and orthodoxy
>they neglect real nature of USSR and see it as another form of Empire
Where do these people live? Not i Russia certainly. Some older Russians have an obivous nostalgia for times with low crime and guaranteed jobs, no immigrants, no bad news about foreign relationships, etc. Russian world? Orthodoxy? I don't see it in real life.

>Russia's mainstream culture is being nationalist and racist.
Lmao.

2ch was never liberal and it was never pro-russian, it was neutral before 2011, фeмлoкaкoлд from Pidorsburg.

It's just a bunch of posters taking reactionary views to the rest of the internet. This site back then used to be apolitical but since the majority of the internet is leftist, holding right-wing views has become fashionable here.

Because politically unaccepted views are driven into dark corners of the internet.

fuck off traitor, putin is our only hope to defeating best korea

go find some boipucci and fuck off desu

Found the photo of OP

>Needing another nation's help to win against north fucking korea
Don't you have some nuke interceptors right about now?