AdNauseam

Adblockers hurt websites running ads, at zero expense to advertisers.

AdNauseam, however, clicks on every ad that shows up (or, if you like, on random ads).
This makes the host website earn far more money from you than a regular user, at the expense of the advertiser; and since advertisers try to learn about you by seeing what ads you click on and what websites you visit, the patternless clicking of ads means that any information they have on you is drowned out by noise.

adnauseam.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#how-does-adnauseam-block-malicious-ads
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#does-adnauseam-respect-the-browsers-private-browsingincognito-modes
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#isnt-it-safer-just-to-use-an-adblocker-why-engage-with-ad-networks-at-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By the way, I should also add that it's built on top of uBlock Origin, so it's also an adblocker.

I'd rather not give them any money

I support content creators #notusingadnauseam

Adnuasem gives content creators extra money, read it nigger.

it doesn't hurt anyone except the dumbasses running it

this, fuck off leftypol

How does it hurt me??

>Adnuasem gives content creators extra money
It abuses teh trust between advertisers and the websites that earn revenue, basically now we need an anti-adnauseam feature for all websites.

What's really needed is a standard for advertising.
Currently, there is ZERO reason for an advertiser to not make their advert animated and user-tracking.

If animated adverts weren't a thing, adblockers would be way less common.

An advert should ONLY be text or a stationary image functioning as a hyperlink.

>basically now we need an anti-adnauseam feature for all websites
There is. By default, adNauseam disables itself on websites that have employed the EFF's No Not Track standard.

I don't think it's by default, actually.
I had to set it manually.

I just installed this yesterday. It's on by default

unfortunately my browser doesn't support addons or I would happily use this. I do block ads via my hosts file however

Most people don't have adblock. Only Sup Forums autists and pajeets who are too poor to buy anything anyways. Adblocking is a fabricated issue.

The ads don't have anime in them.

You're a fucking idiot

Maybe there's other reasons for blocking ads

Why are the Georgia numbers so different from the rest of the US? Lower internet penetration?

Damn. Meant for

>If you make Americans think your slav-country is a part of the United States, they'll defend you if Russia invades

I have avoided talking or reading about adbauseam this whole time but i have to ask, if it clicks on ads for you on the pages you visit, wont they just know what websites I frequent, that does not in anyway sound better than ublock

>I support content creators #notusingadnauseam
what? if you wanted to support them, Pajeet, you would actually use adnauseam to give them ad clicks

depends on what do you mean by 'they' and what is your threat model. There are a bunch of settings to tweak adn. The relevant parts from the faq seem to be

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#how-does-adnauseam-block-malicious-ads

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#does-adnauseam-respect-the-browsers-private-browsingincognito-modes

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#isnt-it-safer-just-to-use-an-adblocker-why-engage-with-ad-networks-at-all

the most basic tldr;
>While AdNauseam is far safer than using no blocker at all, it is indeed marginally safer for one to simply use a strong adblocker and protect themselves. But it is also safer to stay at home rather than to attend a protest.

Fair enough.

20 day left for that report boys, keep it up

>georgia a slavic country
>american education

pick 2

Do any of you use an optimus laptop?

what report?

google's report on fake traffic and other stuff

I'm not holding my breath, they will lie trough their teeth until caught red handed and then some more. I don't mean in a bad way, it is just being business savvy.