Firefox Customization Thread

Post your browser, list any notable tweaks, ask questions about tweaks you're interested in, etc.

>Tabs fill 100% of possible space (1 tab = 100% width, 2 tabs = 50% each, etc.)
>Pure css titlebar that you can drag the browser around with
>Address bar on bottom
>Active tab is marked by a little triangle, giving the UI a sleeker look/feel

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/theboyboy/firefox-style
b.catgirlsare.sexy/mU5N.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How well are your tweaks going to work with firefox 57?

This IS Firefox 57

tree tabs, vimfx
if you don't use these you are a brainlet

Just an ad blocker and some greasemonkey scripts for specific sites

thats a great theme, post the css or whatever config you are using.

github.com/theboyboy/firefox-style
There you go user

How to put everything in one line?
As in, tabs, address bar and add-ons.

>address bar on bottom
For what purpose

>antifa botnet

i like it

owo

Yo I'm trying to hide the top tab bar but its not working...wat do?
I'm not at my computer right now to paste the css but I've tried multiple ones and none of them worked. The file is in ~/.mozilla/firefox/chrome/userChrome.css

post the css (and elbow pics)

did the google reverse image autoupdate a couple hours ago fuck anybody elses firefox?
I'm dumb so I was looking for the stupid questions thread but saw this was for ff so I'll ask here too.
I run an old version because old computer, but it was running normally until I got this update and disabling it, deleting cache/cookies, and restarting doesn't solve.

#TabsToolbar { display: none !important; }

i dont have the one for linux rn so just edit this one some
b.catgirlsare.sexy/mU5N.txt

Yeah I'm pretty sure I tried that already but again I'm not at my computer so I can't try it. You don't need anything else in the file besides the @namespace url("mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul") at the top right? Or do you need other lines? I don't really know CSS

Correct, that's the only thing you need at the top. Not sure why else it wouldn't be working for you

And it should work in Nightly 58 the same?

I would imagine so, but I've never messed with Firefox Nightly builds

>firefox
>customization
How do I customize google chrome?

Actually I think I see the problem
In you said you have it in ~/.mozilla/firefox/chrome/userChrome.css but it should be ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles/YOURPROFILE/chrome/userChrome.css
Or at least I think it should, that's the path for Windows, I imagine it would be more or less the same on Linux as well

Vivaldi is a Chromium-based browser that's compatible with all Chrome extensions and can use the Chrome Webstore, the UI has a lot of customizability out of the box in the settings but additional tweaks can be done with CSS as well

No, you need to make userChrome.css under your profile folder to make it works.
A reason why I run away from firefox since I'm not bother enough to do that.

How do you get firefox to let you post to Sup Forums with 56+? If I try to post any sufficiently large file it gives me some bullshit about security certificates. Can I even bypass that now that they have changed things around and removed options? Google and Mozilla have been useless, and I don't want to simply disable the feature globally for security reasons.