Lmfao insecure fucks who can't accept a kid has done one of the best things for linux in a long time

lmfao insecure fucks who can't accept a kid has done one of the best things for linux in a long time

INIT FUCKING SUCKS

Who??

He ain't a kid though.
He just can't grow a beard.

Who??

If you can't grow a beard you might as well be a kid.

>a kid
>36 years old

???

Since 2003, Poettering has worked in more than 40 software projects, mainly written in C. He is the initiator, developer and maintainer of several free software projects, which have been widely adopted in many Linux distributions, notably the sound middleware PulseAudio (started in 2004), the networking solution Avahi[7] (started in 2005), and since 2010 the system startup system systemd.

>... He is the initiator, developer and maintainer of several free software projects, which have been widely adopted in many Linux distributions, notably the sound middleware PulseAudio ...
>pulseaudio

Mfw

What’s wrong with it? Do you hate having sound in your system?

>Sound at all

thus sid the kid in hockey.

>implying you can't have sound on Linux without pulseaudio

wait, pottering is the guy behind the pulseaudio piece of shit?

Are you really surprised.
systemd is to initd what pulseaudio is to audio

He's fucking 36

He basically makes random projects, nothing works as intended, he has no fucking idea how e.g. an init system should work and ehat it should do, or a sound system. He makes false decisions on everything, because he is just a code monkey with literally zero expertise on anything.
Most importantly his github replies on issues are top A grade comedy.
Issue:my pc gets on fire when i do this
Poettering:don't do this.
(that's a hilarious reply on an issue about strings on systemd)
He has zero perception of how s/w should work and function on special cases. He solves it with the dumbest and most shilling decisions.
"How do i change the default dns on systemd?"
"You shouldn't be able, your distro should do it"
"Remove then the google dns and throw an error for the maintainer to choose it"
"No, a user might dl it and use it directly from github"
Mfw this retard is going in circles even in his reasoning.
See...i didn't even touch pulseaudio.

Everything he makes is cancer

>init system
It does a lot more than just init the fucking system doe. And it also violates the KISS principle.

Everything sound related works like shit on Linux.

Honestly we should just start over. Linux is a fucking mess in every way except the command line.

>violates the KISS principle.

SystemD is why I'm using the BSDs.

he is cancer. fuck him and fuck systemd

what the fuck is wrong with systemd? I never dealt with any other alternative, but I don't see what the fuck is wrong with it, I just use it for reading logs, starting and stopping services

>systemd
>PulseAudio
Wew, it's nothing.
Literally has done nothing.

>can't just shitpost in the designated shitposting general for his faggot lincuck thread
>needs to spam Sup Forums with relentless lincux threads because he's a special snowflake cuck which needs his own thread
kill yourself faggot spammer.