Fucking Jews

wccftech.com/israel-russia-spying-us-kaspersky-ban
For fuck's sakes...it was Jews all along. I thought this was only a meme...

>doesn't know about the jewish conspiracy

Better now than never I guess.

I sincerely believed up until now that this was just a lame kindergartner-tier conspirologist le memey. But here we are, everything makes sense now. Sheesh.

You have a lot of learning to do.

Go to Sup Forums and ask for resources.

Checkeked 'em

jews are just smarter goyim, it's not their fault they come up with the best foreign policy.

>Jew
>Smart
Pick one.

>jews are dumb
>except they run everything
>can't purge their puny minority communities without failing over and over
>constantly shitting out scientific and academic awards
>dominates my countries foreign policy through geopolitical schemes
cuck

Jews ARE a minority where I live and can't dop jack in my country, so fuck off schlomo.

if Jews don't do shit in your country your country isn't even worth the bother, you're just in the sphere of influence of another nation that must fall in line of the new East-vs-West cold war.

My country is the greatest country in the world at this current time, you dumb kike. And no, it's not 'Murica.

Sweden?

You forgot to enter tripcode and log in, Felix.

Mother Russia, naturally. Though I also have real estate in Nauru and in Argentina (near Ushuaia).

sounds like you just got rekt by a bunch of jews, tell your hackers to stop drinking vodka on the job.

nothing is a meme in regard to jews, tiny minority that constantly fucks the entire planet.

>nothing is a meme in regard to Jews
B-b-b-but what about Alex Jones?

actually, we all can kinda benefit on this.
Imagine if a big player like Kaspersky Lab will get tired of all these bullshit accusation and will go full open source.

>lying kikes
more news at 11

>crazy chunky white dude whose own unbridled passion does more damage for counter-intelligence groups than actual counter-intelligence

what about him?
u don't change what works.

Wasn't he a Jew? I remember him openly proclaiming that.