Emigrants from France say they feel safer in Portugal

observador.pt/2016/07/31/emigrantes-em-franca-dizem-que-se-sentem-mais-seguros-em-portugal/

>Emigrants from France say they feel safer in Portugal
How does it feel becoming a third world country France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM
youtube.com/watch?v=olpzFSyplGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bservador.pt/2016/07/31/emigrantes-em-franca-dizem-que-se-sentem-mais-seguros-em-portugal/

i guees you mean whites who flee from problem ? If that so then...
Butcher man and rape womans. Rapechildren send back.

>safetugal

My best childhood is from Portgual. He's literally bro-tier, will vote FN in the next election.

>ouronlygoodimmigrantstugal

True, true...

Cette blague. Les portos sont autant intégrés que les maghrébins, c'est juste qu'ils sont moins violent.

You can keep them
youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

Haha, the absolute madman

moortugal

childhood friend*

I feel like the Portuguese diaspora are the only one around here who triy to integrate themselves. Even Belgians who are 1/8 Italian won't shut their mouth about their fucking ancestry, while second generation Portuguese and halfbreeds already connect more with Belgium. Same goes for Spaniards, top tier immigrants

PO PO PO PO PORTUGAL
youtube.com/watch?v=olpzFSyplGA

Well, of course they do, it's a much quieter and safer country. Especially so now after the recent attacks.

But these cunts are the worst. We don't like them because they are always complaining about how life in Portugal sucks, and then in France they complain on how life there sucks. They pretend to be unable to talk Portuguese and try their hardest not to be seen driving cheap cars because they want to feel like going away wasn't a huge waste of time and think that people here still care about any of it like they did 30 years ago when they went away.

Aveques, as we call them, are seen as French wannabees here and Portuguese wannabees there because of "muh heritage" and are honestly one of the worst samples of our population because they come back wanting to feel superior, when all they do abroad is carry cement and lay bricks. At least the 70's/80's diaspora that came to our country when we entered a recession because of all the people living from black labour in the colonies were kicked back.

The 90's and 00's generations like are much more friendly and eager to learn, even if they feel pride in being Portuguese and keep on with their Portuguese mentality, they never try to impose it and try to prove they haven't lost it anymore.

Lisboa is very multicultural due to its ex colonies but it's not like in France. In France there's a fierce nationalism that makes people lose their language and culture and become french (or as seems to be more prevalent - abhor it and alienate themselves in banlieues). In Portugal being portuguese means acknowledging the colonial past and promoting the culture of Angola, Cape Verde, Goa, Macau, Brazil etc. The Portuguese spoken in Brazil is as valid as Portuguese Portuguese - the attitude is different than that of Brits towards Nigerians, Pakis etc and French towards X magrebi/African dump country. Portuguese culture does not exclude tribal dances of Africa - it's welcoming and open. Also, the Portuguese are not expansive in their appreciation and love for the country. They love it quietly and let you not love it - not like the French, for instance.

t. Unbiased observer

who wouldn't vote for her?

Second gen here
French Portuguese tend to be real retards. The community here in Belgium and in Luxembourg is pretty okay though, most tend to integrate.
Also
>Even Belgians who are 1/8 Italian won't shut their mouth about their fucking ancestry
Fucking this

Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage

That's a bit of a dated view on it, but it's certainly still observable in certain colonial neighbourhoods in Lisbon. The language thing is more that we forced our language in our colonies where the French didn't. Lusotropicalism worked, to a certain extent. We have a very live-and-let-live philosophy, as long as people don't stray too far from the behavioural status-quo.

Even our right-wing dictator Salazar never viewed the Blacks as second class citizens by default and considered the whole Empire as Portuguese. Of course, in the actual colonies black people were treated a lot worse, but not as much in the main country. There's a more economical division than racial, and our relations with our former colonies are actually pretty good.

Outside Lisbon the black people you see are always polite and pacific. Maybe they are trying hard to actively revert the stereotype, but the fact is that they never chimp out.

They do have their own sub-communities and dance parties where you'll only see black people having a good time, but during the day they are not on your face black-and-proud with it as you see in America, for example. They do their thing privately as it should be.

It is if you use it to do things YOUR way on someone else's time and/or place.

It's okay to invite your friends over for some Bacalhau, and to talk shit about how your country almost never lost wars, but if you keep pulling the 'heritage' card as an excuse for not trying to follow the local rules, you're a cunt.

Well of course, everybody would be proud of having some Italian ancestry, while Portuguese ancestry is shameful if anything..

I didn't say this, I'm also proud of my heritage. There's a difference between this and the stereotypical faggot who doesn't know shit about "his" country but nonetheless praises everything related to it.
Such people are annoying are very often extremely ignorant, because they're watching that country through biased glasses. That's a reason why many second generation immigrants are also nationalistic as fuck, even if they don't even know the language. That's the reason why for example Erdogan is hugely popular among Turks here.
There's a thin line between proudness and obnoxiousness that shouldn't be crossed imho

>Netherlands

Maybe the local rules just fucking suck and need to be changed. Don't tell me you're a boot licker who does as he's told

Also I wrote "a reason" twice, I shouldn't write while being drunk af desu

>implying there's something wrong with benim sultanim
I'm sorry when did Belgium last experience anything more than 1% economic growth

Is this how you discuss things in New Mexico?

You don't go to peoples houses to change the place where they store their butter.

We really don't like when foreigners come here and try too hard to standout, so we try not to do it either. That situation in Denmark where the rapefugees demanded that pork stopped being served in schools would've never flied here, so we don't go to new places demanding shit to be tailor made for us.

If you move to a country and don't like it there, then fuck off back to where "your way" forced you to leave in the first place.

I'm sorry but who's the failing economy?

Yep definitely a boot licker. I feel sad for such simple minds

just don't emigrate elsewere

At least they will not come in our country, and the invaders who came in France are located in our worst place aka Seine St-Denis, 18th arrondissement, all is made to make them leave.

You are joking right?

>Literal victim blaming
You again? Shouldn't you be on reddit?

Good, so when are they going back?

Should I?

savage

I unironically like this

Portugal is truly heaven on earth

If you know what you're doing, yes

I have both
>mfw

AYO
*tans*
HOL UP
*Fist bumps into air*
CAN WE
*turns on some Benny Benassi*
GET A SHOUT OUT TO
*guzzles steroids*
MAMA MIA ITALIA
*bounces oversized pecs*
PURE EYE-TALIAN BLOOD
*gels hair*
SHOUTOUTS TO UNCLE DINO
*kisses Goodfellas poster*
BEST PIZZA WEST OF NAPOLI

This made me kek so hard for some reason, please tell me this isn't a copypasta

Anyway, Portugal will be African country in 10 years as well as France is. Nothing to be happy with.

Ya, that's why their diaspora are like 30 million, Lebanon tier tbqh

Kinda is I wrote it a few months back

>smug remarks about muslims directed at French posters
>French posters themselves are the muslims