>scat/piss fetish homosexual
>male/master
Pick one.

>not knowing this combo matches most German men

>german men
>white
haha

thats mostly what Amazon mTurk is used for now

I dont get it, is that come kind of CPU socket adapter?

>>>/germany/

In a way, yes. That's what's under the hood on "Kaby Lake X" chips.

Thank god this thread is so much better than the last one, which was full of retarded r/pcmasterrace humour about frames per second and consoles. That was literally the worst thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Basically Intel created a new CPU that was socket compatible with the current socket that everyone had.
Then they decided that they wanted more money, but they had already produced the CPU so they couldn't change the socket, so instead they soldered on a new socket onto the already existent socket and claimed that "Due to super important and very technical reasons you will have to buy a new motherboard to use this new, superior and totally socket-incompatible CPU of ours".

You clearly haven't seen late ayymd vs intlel threads

Intel board room
>AMD is killing us with their new threadripper platform
>Why are people buying it over our offerings?
>What can we do to compete?
>I know, thread ripper is a larger socket.
>let's release a larger socket!

In short, Intel doing Intel things.

I've got them filtered. They are just Sup Forumsermin comparing their rigged benchmarks for running retarded AAA videogames, right? I've never actually read one. Just guessing.

what would happen if you somehow desoldered it from the new socket and tried it in an old socket, would it still work?

curl 127.0.0.1/robots.txt
User-agent: *
Disallow: Injuring a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Disallow: Disobeying the orders given by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Disallow: Not protecting own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Partly that, also screeching which ones are more rigged. Sometimes more interesting material seeps through, but don't count on it. I'm there just for the shitstorm.

heheh... Good old megaman-illustrated disaster

can you explain the joke? I don't know the language

It's C++.

Basically fast_loop() randomly shuffles the array until it passes the test in is_sorted(). There's no sorting algorithm as such - it relies on the shuffle returning a sorted array by chance.

It is a Bogosort. Essentially it checks to see if the array is sorted and if it's not then it randomly shuffles and runs the check again. It has a big O of infinity. The joke is its called "fast_sort" implying speed.

That is a pretty funny algorithm.

What is the joke here, I never get this one in any of the threads

I live in a city where SAP has one of its bigger offices, not far removed from their head office. Everyone from basically any walk of life here knows at least 3 different people who have worked at / with SAP. It is the dream of many people to get into a solid job there where they can render their job description more and more abstract until they ultimately do nothing at all and go unnoticed.

This is what I want to see in a humor thread.

It's a classic that everyone has seen so many times that it's enough to just do the numbers.

First, desoldering would be at best a nightmare, and resoldering even worse.
Second, the interposer (PCB, and pinout) is probably the same across all 3 gens of Skylake, so no it wouldn't work anyway.

worst loss edit out there

That is pretty funny my dude

This triggers me every time I read it.

Which is probably one of the reasons why the numbers are usually enough. I havent read it in probably years now... I get so pissed off.

Here is a worse one for you

hrnnnn

ahahaha did anyone else see this on /r/pcmasterrace??

Read it as cuck. Got a kek.

kek

>jpg
It's enough to piss me off.

>AMD is killing us with their new threadripper platform
>Why are people buying it over our offerings?
>What can we do to compete?
>I know, threadripper has multiple dies on it's cpu
>let's release a cpu with multiple substrates

Fuck back off to reddit Cucksair

This is the only funny post in this thread

It's O(n!)

>inserting RAM
>hard

what the fuck

That's nothing compared to the force you need to installing a piece of shit CPU fan. I thought I was going to break the fucking motherboard

>there are people who actually do interviews to become members of secret club torrent sites
Fucking hell

Seriously! I get the idea of requiring an account (to track ratio), and I even get the idea of vetting people before allowing them to submit new listings, but downloading/seeding existing listings should only require a free account and a few mins of signup.

Cpu fan is easy compared to unplugging the ATX power cable. Last time i had to do that i bent the mobo by ~15°

Post it or GTFO

People were laughing over this the month Swift released because market was flooded with "looking for 2/3/5+ year experience swift programmer".

this one is the greatest in the thread, far funnier than the original too

>far funnier than the original
maybe to you

>haha he has a piss fetish
literal toilet humor, are you the author?

You have no clue.
The rules often include shit like "no vpns allowed" "you must post do the interview from your home connection" and other shit that is basically like "come to my private irc and dox yourself for me" and famous lines like "hurr prepare for a 30 minute interview in my private irc, you wont know when it is but failure to show up within a couple minutes gets you black listed forever"

owo whats this

Does anyone remember mounting coolers on Socket A (AMD Athlon) or Socket 370 (Pentium 3) CPU's?

>NULL
Ctard please leave

Would this convince ss13's AI's to do the opposite of murderboning?

t. python evangelist

This just makes me sad. (if it's real. It seems real)

Wow I haven't seen that picture of Zuckerberg in ages

why can't it be like Hentai@Home, where I just run a client that generates tokens to download things
that would be nice

If he had left the words out, he'd have gotten at least 18/20

>Go through all this work
>Nothing but obscure garbage is there
>Takes triple the amount of time to DL anything
>muh sekret klub