Why aren't you using DaVinci Resolve yet? It's free!

Why aren't you using DaVinci Resolve yet? It's free!

Why is blackmagicdesign shilling here?
Also, gib Television Studio SDKs. I n we need to do livestreams on 1080p

But it's not free as in free speech. Blender is okay for my needs anyway. Shame it doesn't have previews on a timeline (which every video editor on this planet has).

It's too heavy for simple video editing. It's only useful for people who need heavy and precise color correction. Other than that get Kdenlive or Lightworks.

I tried it and the audio and video would always be out of sync, and I couldn't find a way to import ogg audio clips, into the trash it goes

Professionals don't use ogg. Don't be a bitlet, convert to wav.

Why not convert it to WAV?

I'm colour blind so I have no business grading

Cause it's a pain in the ass to use?

Really, I use it, but for most people it's too hard to use.

>Shame it doesn't have previews on a timeline (which every video editor on this planet has).
Go make a pull request you lazy bastard

That's why you use scopes.

>but for most people it's too hard to use
Yeah, the same people that have problems with Windows Movie Maker.

Premiere is also "Free" and way better

>"Free"
Heh.

>need to enter email address to download the free trial

nty

You can use a fake one.

>It's free!
Cool! Give me the source code.

because free software is for commies

first day on the internet, huh?
literally type fake shit and download!

>apologetic and encouraging towards botnet behavior
First day on Sup Forums, huh?
Literally go back to plebbit!

Because i like having free RAM.

No need, blender does everything I need. I wish opencl would catch up to cuda already though

I actually did install it on my duocore but my computer was woefully underpowered and I didn't really do anything with it

I seriously don't know how to install this shit in Arch Linux, so I just stick with Kdenlive until the blackmagicdesign shills get their shit together and start to support all the major distros.

And I wont use this shit if it can't edit webms.

>until the blackmagicdesign shills get their shit together and start to support all the major distros
I feel this should be the job of distro maintainers. supporting 3 platforms is already a pain in the ass