Where did my search bar go?

My search bar has spontaneously merged with my navigation bar, and I don't know how to fix it.

As you can see, they appear as two separate options in my customization menu, but all attempts to keep them separate fail as soon as I leave the menu. My desktop does not seem to have this problem, and I'm just about at the end of my rope trying to fix this.

What do I do?

Use Pale Moon or Waterfox

The beyond Australis add-on does that

"Does that" as in causes the problem, or fixes it?

it's embedded into the address bar you dumb cunt

This. Install Pale Moon.

I'm on nightly but it should be the same in vanilla FF.
Please, use /sqt/ next time.

It is not the same on vanilla FF.

>needing a separate search bar
Firecucks, lmao.

>using a dedicated search bar
why would you even do that, fucking retard.
use the address bar for that.
it gives you everything from the search bar (suggestions and stuff if you want), plus direct access to your bookmarks and history.
remove that shit, firefox is doing is doing you a favor.

Well, you're fucked, then.
Maybe just install Nightly. It's comfy.

All these idiots itt, lmao.

You can just enable it in the settings. Or in the customize screen, i don't remember and don't use the browser. But it is definitely there.

How about you click the big, fat "Old search" button at the bottom, blind man.

Install Waterfox

>Instal Memefox
How about no?

Isn't the dropdown in the top-left something that was removed months/years ago? I would update to the latest version, restaurate Firefox and reinstall (in that order) until the problem is fixed.

That's because the address bar sends requests to the search engine you use.

The search bar can be configured to search in e.g. wikipedia or any other site, but it doen't parse as link something that looks like an address.com valid search

Your loss cuck

The search bar allows you to type without deleting the address of the page where I am. It also allows you to use it as a temporary space for copying and pasting texts.The text you enter in it is visible on all tabs, allowing you to switch between tabs without losing their content.

>1920x1032
that res
>barfs

It's 1920x1080 I just cut out the taskbar