Anyone else haunted by this captcha?

anyone else haunted by this captcha?
Anytime i post i see this fucking pic in the captcha?
should i move to Bongland, google?

this one too

Yup, me too. Just select 3 squares, google stoll accepts it and further fucls with their AI

I always check the street signs on this one and sometimes it gets evaluated.

me too lads

rather worrying

I'm getting those too. Very handy because then I know that I only need to click 1 random box on the second captcha.

On the first pic you posted, you don't need the upper right box, btw, only the 4 others.

Also, am I the only one, who got so used to the "select signs" captcha, that I'm always clicking those by reflex even when the captcha asks to select the cars? Half the time it even solves fine.

>doesn't select second row thrid column.

You really want your future car to rear end someone?

Sup Forums Pass doesn't have this problem.

You're not the only one user. I too am a victim of this google captcha reflex.

These are the most common "select all squares with cars" captchas.

There are a handful of those "static" ones that keep repeating that the system knows the right answers to and the others are it making you tell what the correct answer is supposed to be, thus you can just press skip, tell wrong answers etc. to those later ones.

>doesn't select the car on 2nd row left.
That is why. You keep forgetting the car on the left, so it keeps giving you the same question till you get it right... for another 1000 times.

i select the board just to mess with google, it goes through too

>hating this captcha
>you don't even have to look or think because muscle memory solves it for you
I don't get the complains

If I were a webmaster, I'd fire anyone trusting a captcha that keeps spitting the same 2 or 3 puzzles. Meanwhile, the average gook's tech illiteracy is showing in Hiroshima Nagazaki.

>what is a control

They are trying to brainwash you!
Stay out my country U paki scum!
But yeah I get that picture too!
And that!

>what is legacy captcha

>captcha
lol

yeah I take screenshots of everytime I get it. building a collection

Yup, those two are the ones that have being following everywhere, Officer

Me 2 tbqh famalam

CALLE
>CALLE
CALLE
>CALLE
the image

>he doesn't replace the L's with i's and the 0's with O's

enjoy feeding the botnet there friend.

There's a car in two squares all the way to the left too

The reason these captchas are so common is because they are the most controversial. Different people give different answers which confuses the AI. So they ask many times to get more certainty about what the correct answer is.

I get both of them every single fucking time

>not liking the actually solvable ones

I hate this one the most because it fails you when you pick the car in the top left.
People are just too bad at detecting the cars it seems.
I did it 6 times with proper accuracy failing it every time. I don't care anymore. People can die for all I care I'm not taking this seriously.

There's a fourth car you blind fuck.

I figured they were control captchas. Like "if you have an erroneous result here, you're probably a bot."

Either way, just switch to legacy.
Captcha: CANNING CALLE

I have a few theories, but it can't be a coincidence that these are the ones that people are worst at.

It's not a control captcha to detect bots, because having only 2 control captchas is retarded. It also doesn't seem to care much if you mess it up. I think its more to detect humans who are bad at solving these (as most people here are apparently.) It probably makes a note not to trust their input in the future and train self driving cars on their data.

All the time.

Good goyim, help teach our cars to drive. We don't want you dirty cattl- er, fine folks to get in accidents due to human error.

I hate being unsure of whether those little pieces outside of a square, do I use a whole square for them? From experience I don't but still.

No

bindare dundat.

>Either way, just switch to legacy.
You can't create threads if you only use legacy. I switch to the audio version if they ask for more than 3 to solve or one of those "pick until they're gone"

You should move to 4kev.org

>calle calle
there, I replaced the O's with 0's

even google knows it should stop with the calles

t. Brunost poster

I get these 2 over and over again, too
something is broken

JUMANJI !!

I was. Then i bought the bullet and got the pass

You're a rebel

>(as most people here are apparently.)
To be honest I always do the captchas like here because I think Google just roughly needs/wants to know where the cars or whatever are. So their AI would place the "car"-flags in sectors that have a certain % of "car". So why click a fraction with only 1% of car?
It's about definition.

people are taking the easy route and click the street signs with out reading what is being asked to select from the image, in this case: vehicles. good example of giving an answering without knowing the question, probably out of confidence.
the images should have been removed from the pool OR what has been learned about them reset, unless its part of a bigger meme a deep learning meme in which the AI is teaching us something we cant see yet?

Anyone know why legacy captcha doesn't work on new threads and only in quick reply?

>click all the cars until they disappear
>takes 30 seconds for the block to fade out and the next one to fade in
>it's another car

>groundbreaking anti-bot technology
>just click "I'm not a robot" and it just knows if you're a human or not!
>still makes you do a captcha 999 out of 1000 times

Why does Google tell so many bold-faced lies?

It works for normies that don't use adblocking. Then google can track your browser through all the websites you visit and see if your browsing behavior matches a real human or not.

>not enabling legacy captcha

nubs

this.
legacy captcha has easily tripled my shitposting throughput

They can just track you via captcha submissions then.

I uhhhhh....... use adblocker....

i always check the street signs on any capatcha, works everytime

It's only $20 dollars of Bitcoins for a pass.

Not gonna lie posting without google shit is pretty great.

I almost bought it two days ago but Sup Forums doesn't take Paypal. People from my country are so fucking retarded we get countrywide bans often. Last week the whole country was banned for three days and even now I can't post new threads. Fuck spurdoland.

OpenVPN

>countrywide bans
lol. does finland only have 2 ip available?

how much of a fucking brainlet do you have to be to use image captcha
that shit is so fucking slow it takes like 5 seconds for the squares to fade

me too, I'm sure it's all very telling about something like I don't know how much we are paying attention

perhaps even mood seeing as it's not every time victim to it

>Not realising that the left picture is for validation and that the right one can be filled with pure garbage and work just fine
go away pajeet

this, posting is faster and doesn't require clicking some retarded boxes multiple times. write post, press tab, write captcha, press enter. I can't believe more people don't know about this