Project Veritas

Uh oh... New undercover sting video shows YouTube front page/trending is curated by humans and coordinated with major media outlets like the NYTimes

youtube.com/watch?v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

Wow. I am surprised.

how do they make all these retards talk?
they put a qt girl in front of them and tell her to ask shit while making them think they got a chance with her or something? Or are they just bribing them?

This is just... wow...

I'm shocked.

They are paid actors. PV is 100% confirmed fake news.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

Are there retards that didn't think this was happening

your empire is crumbling before your eyes

bribing i can believe but paid actors nah, that dudich guy really did work at NYT even though he supposedly lied about the importance of his position (according to JewYorkTimes obviously)

WOW, I didn't know that trending videos page only contained shitty garbage that are paid to be there, and not videos that are actually trending

Content cop videos are usually the most trending video on YouTube, yet you won't see any of them on the trending page

google is the first company in the history of mankind that enables the random redistribution of millions of advertisement dollars based purely on content value determined by unbiased automatic machines

>Uh oh... New undercover sting video shows YouTube front page/trending is curated by humans and coordinated with major media outlets like the NYTimes

The Russians and Chinese would be proud of this level of media manipulation.

Manipulated Media = Propaganda

We're slowly turning into totalitarian states and liberals are loving it.

how many anti-tank machine guns have you bought to protect your house from tyranny today?

>how many anti-tank machine guns have you bought to protect your house from tyranny today?

We 'Mericans "fight tyranny" by looting, destroying businesses, burning houses, and stealing sneakers, you silly goose.

Thuggery is the 'Merican answer to Tyranny.

The republican president literally just threatened NBCs broadcasting license in response to an unfavorable story about him. Literally, on his own twitter account.

Obviously liberals are the problem.

>beat up the little guy and local businesses!
that'll show em conglomerate corporations and corrupt bought out politicians

big if true

>in response to an unfavorable story about him

interesting way of saying lie?

Could be blackmail as well, people always forget that one.

>We're slowly turning into totalitarian states and liberals are loving it.

Yup. Silicon Valley is obsessed with politically correct censorship. It's literally in your face every fucking work day.

>We're slowly turning into totalitarian states and liberals are loving it.

I blame California.

No, lies would make NBC liable for slander or libel. It was simply an unfavorable story about the president doing something foolish, according to three independent people who witnessed it.

>X doing something foolish
damn american media is truly the best

You racists should go back to with this bullshit

you have to prove intent to be sued for slander or libel. public figures also have a special case applied to them where the standard for libel and slander is much higher. stop talking about things you are uneducated about. theyre lying.

Why would you assume it isn't manipulated? There's no transparency.
This has nothing to do with racism.

>This has nothing to do with racism.
Are you serious? Explain how exposing corruption in the media and mass manipulation isn't racist. Just kidding, I wouldn't trust anything a Nazi like you says anyway, why don't you go oppress some more minorities you fucking facist.