Freetard os forever btfo

>There will never be a good video editor thats not a windows or osx exclusive
what now linux basement dweller faggots?

Osx is free though

Of course there will never be a good video editor that's not a windows or osx exclusive. Since all people ask for are clones of windows or osx exclusive programs. They can't be bothered to learn a new interface, therefore it must be a bad one!

Natron.

Why is adobe so afraid of gimp they constantly put paid shills on a viet cong funny pages website?

I don't edit videos nor do I produce music. I enjoy programming and I get paid to do it. I also do some graphical work every now and then, but I'm pretty good with GIMP and it's always been enough. On my free time, I either contribute to free software projects or relax by playing guitar, fishing and doing all kinds of DIY shit around the house and the yard. Why would I bother using Windows or Mac when my Debian Stable installations run fine for years and upgrades are quite smooth (way smoother than Windows upgrades or MacOS upgrades).

>what is kdenlive

did you ever work with gimp besides making a rectangle and removing a pimple. It's awful and working against you in even the simplest tasks.

Blender

FOSS is about choice. If you see no reason to use it because it doesn't suit your needs then that's fine.

Goodbye and success with your future endeavors.

DaVinci Resolve is now available for Linux. It's a full-featured pro application commonly used in the industry, rather than unusable freetard stuff like kdenlive or blender.

And available as appimage.

looks fuckin good, does it actually edit videos or just do compositing though? Not in my official repos either yet.

>blender not used in the industry

I saw good things in that...

You probably rate making a circle as nearly impossible.

shotcut
>cross platform
>gplv3

Why to use gimp when you can just WINE Adobe?

It's not worth installing wine over.

This.
But it always crashes on windows for me.
I've been using shotcut instead but it had less features and CANT REVERSE A VIDEO CLIP.

That's not kdenlive, it's a MLT problem. Shotcut/openshot both use/used MLT and it's just inherently unstable and broken in everything it touches.

The best video editor is extracting all the frames using ffmpeg then editing each frame individually using gimp, then re-encoding with ffmpeg.

but you can batch edit in gimp instead

jajajajjajajajajjajqq