You DO use the clit mouse right user? You're not some trackpad pleb are you?

You DO use the clit mouse right user? You're not some trackpad pleb are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_the_TrackPoint
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use the clitmouse with trackpad disabled. It somehow breaks my keyboard (and clitmouse) when the trackpad is enabled.

I disable the trackpad and just use the clit. I really like it.

I use them both.
I prefer natural scrolling sometimes, especially if I'm reading something

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gives a shit

Calm down skullface

Who /desktopclit/ here? Its way quicker than reaching for a mouse to correct your dyslexic tier spelling when shitposting. Unfortunately you cant get a 3 button mech without spending a few hundred on a 60% tex yoda.

*burp* I-I tuurned myself into a SHITPOST morty

I'm SHITPOST KIKE

>tfw you can't buy a female keyboard because no one sells them

please say that glorious construction is mechanical
>also sauce

ok i googled it, as I suspected and old glory 300 bucks on ebays T.T

>Unfortunately you cant get a 3 button mech without spending a few hundred on a 60% tex yoda.
Nope. Its a mid tier rubberdome but the trackpoint has ruined every other keyboard for me so im content to stay with it. I would try and ghetto rig my own TKL mech with the 'point from one of these or the laptop keyboards but i don't have the money for that shit. RT3200s are pretty cheap though, i got mine for $50 off ebay.

yeah the tex yoda is on my wishlist
not sure I want to pull the trigger
that blue IBM logo on black is just perfection
ill grab one if i see a steal

>on my X220
Yes, as the touchpad is the worst piece of fucking shit I have ever used. Even the shitty 100% plastic Toshiba Satellite from 2007 had better touchpads than the X220. The fucking texture and everything. Absolute aids.

>on my X1 Carbon
No, as the touchpad is actually fucking amazing on it.

Somehow fucked up and posted before I managed to complete my post, but ok.

>I prefer natural scrolling sometimes, especially if I'm reading something

Why on earth?

Clit scrolling is the best part of the trackpoint.
Trackpad scrolling is a stupid amount of work.

Of course. Is there a method to get rid of the trackpad entirely on the x220?

It's called a trackpoint, you god damn embarrassing bunch of retards.

My clit can't scroll on linux (middle click + moving clit). I just use two fingers on the trackpad for scrolling, clit for everything else.

My trackpad is not terrible, so i dont need to use a slightly less terrible interface to replace it.

Joysticks belong to Sup Forums

Why isn't there a chink copy yet?

I use my trackpad because my clit mouse and trackpad buttons are broken.
I use the keyboard if I can.

the clitmouse is superior to the trackpad

Its a niche market made out of 2 other niche markets who will harshly deride anything but perfect (i.e the IBM/Lenovo™ TrackPoint™ IV).

I never learned how to use it

>My clit can't scroll on linux (middle click + moving clit).

You should be able to configure that.

thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_the_TrackPoint

me too famalam.
Though i use an ultranav mostly because it doesn't have Windows buttons.

>disable trackpad because it keeps accidentally getting used
>some normie wants to use my computer for a bit
>"user your computer is broken, why don't you get a Mac?"

The only problem I've had is that sometimes the pointer will stop and move the other direction when I let go of the trackpoint on my T420s. It's pretty annoying but not that bad. It's definitely way better than a pad for laptop or heavy keyboard use.

Yeah my sister complains that I have such a shit mouse lmao

yes but double touch on trackpad is still better in general for scrolling

>tap to left click doesnt work on my PC
>some1 tries to use my PC
>"y dis no work? shit pc"
>"you use actual nice feeling buttons for that"
>"oh ok"
>tries to tap
>"y u no work?"
they never learn

I've got my left hand on the clit and my right hand down my pants. Browsing /g how it's meant to be.

are you left handed or ambidextrous?

is there a separate clitmouse unit for desktops? if im not making sense something similar to the apple trackpad but with the trackpoint

You can actually buy thinkpad keyboards for desktop use

I understand that, but at my desk its difficult for me to keep both my hands close to the same position to use it like that. I was hoping there was a separate unit that would contain just the clitmouse so i could keep it where my right hand would normally be so that i can keep the benefits of the trackpoint but still keep my hands in a comfortable position spaced apart like they are with a regular keyboard and mouse

That's right, I can work it with both hands.

But seriously, it's not that hard. I have a regular mouse too, for graphical stuff, gaming and multiple/large monitors.

Buy two compact clitboards, have one clitmouse for each hand. Imagine the glory.

Trackpad scrolling feels more natural, using just the trackpoint hurts after a long time.

genius

I like the new keyboard more than the old ones. Lighter travel.

Of course. In fact, the touchpad physically unplugged. I'm not even kidding.

The keys are fine, but the layout is less functional than before. I quite appreciate all the extra keys and the grouped F keys on my Thinkpad.

if they kept the original layout (7 row, back and forward buttons by the arrows especially), it would be a total upgrade.

I use vim keybinds like a real human being

I've gotten accustomed to it to the point where sometimes when I use another machine, I stare at the GHB keys and not know why.

>The only problem I've had is that sometimes the pointer will stop and move the other direction when I let go of the trackpoint on my T420s.

This also happens to my T420 and X61.

>gf here touchpads with passion
>get my first thinkpad
>she loves the trackpoint

hates* touchpads with passion.
I'm sorry, I'm phoneposting.

I only use it when I'm working on my car because the trackpad doesn't work when I'm wearing gloves.

Using a clitmouse
>speed
>accuracy
>comfort
pick two

How does anyone actually use this shit on a regular basis?

I love thinkpads but using the touchpad + buttons above it is so much easier than trying to maneuver a little fucking nub.

>scrolling with the mouse and not arrow keys/PgUp/PgDn
fucking why

well my laptop only has a clitmouse

It's just preference. Try using the touchpad of x220/230, shit's unusable.