Tfw mom talks with me

>tfw mom talks with me
>Son, you need to find a job, you need go outside with your friends, go to the cinema with them, what about girls?
hahaha

she thinks a girl will be my gf hahahaha

im 1.64 and average girls is more than 1.65, and the 1.50 girls only wanna fuck with 1.80 chads hahaha

just kill yourself then
whats the problem?

grow

>job
>spain

This literally doesn't happen in any of the southern european countries unless your mom is a stupid bitch.You can't just tell your son to get a job in a country with 20% unemployed people

>1.80
>chad

you can be my girl

Yes you can.

Turn gay.

My parents hate me and my father even said if he knew I wasn't going to be a money-hungry fame-seeker he wouldn't have had me.

At least you're not brazillian.

>1.64
Not a problem, just go to SE Asia

Come to Mexico. Mexican girls have certain atraction to European guys, specially Spaniard ones after 3MSC, and a big complex of inferiority.

>You can't just tell your son to get a job in a country with 20% unemployed people

How can his parents be employed then if there's no jobs?

Sounds like you just need to apply yourself instead of looking for excuses, there's opportunity everywhere

>Mexican girls have certain attraction to European guys

I don't think anyone has an attraction to lazy neets in any country

You are wrong.

I don't think any has an attraction to chinks.

For*

How would it even go down?

>"Hello mom and dad... this is my boyfriend, his hobbies include anime and Sup Forums, he doesn't have a job and he doesn't do anything else besides that. I love him so much! :3"

Is your job to tell people on the internet to get jobs? or are you being unproductive right now?

I never told anyone to get a job though, I just asked a couple questions

>it's a lecturing canadian episode

>posting anime girls as an adult

Yeah, you're not gonna make it

>HUR what is the mafia

Judging by your entire attitude height isn't your main problem.

>as an adult
He is 17