/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

NOW'S THE TIME TO DO SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (if you want it by December at least) SHARE CHINKY STOCKING STUFFERS

>News
• user gets the rugged AGM phone • user posts mini review of the Tada68 with Gateron Browns • user just got his MEMT X5s in the mail • Do not buy this panel for your Thinkpad • user gets a pepe shirt • user is still happy with his Xiaomi mini fan and is on the lookout for something bigger (get a Gongtian) • user gets shit for free by offering to review them then running off with the free chink shit • user's final Gearbest Lucky bag included a Assassins AW100 wireless mouse and Aula branded mousepad • user's MicroDrive micro SD card ends up being fake capacity • user receives a North Korea flag • user gets blacklister for no reason • user bought a shitty phone, was surprised it was shit • user gets his new Pumpkin throw pillow Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qutdck.webm
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Razer-Deathadder-3500DPI-gaming-mouse-Brand-new-Fast-free-shipping-Without-Retail-packing/32675837555.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I need new cheap meme in-ears
Ive gone through KZ ATR's ZST's and the ZS3 doest fit my ear.

I miss having stuff arive, any random stuff any of you recommend?

Anything new from Xiaomi?

Cool

HURRY UP AND DELIVER MY CHINK MAIL ALREADY USPS YOU FUCKING SLOWSHIT SNAIL

pic related when?

the 619 is fine

Have we got a list of csg approved slut wear?

I got the fishnet body stocking thing but it wasn't crotchless so when I ripped it, it kinda lost its shape. and she complains its uncomfortable.

Are you sissyfag trap/cd?

no

Not the right board- maybe /fa/ or /cgl/ to an extent.

Plus really, if the problem is poor fit then that's quite individual anyhow. Without them actually wearing lingerie specifically: My sister generally fits well into chink clothes & the cleaning lady's fat kid doesn't. Figures adjustable harness belts or something would still work for your GF, but you know, kinda gotta figure it out on your own.

Get the one with the mid frame assembly included, that saves you from having to use a hairdryer to separate the midframe from the old screen, and having to find replacement adhesive to stick it back it. Get a replacement earpiece as well for $1, all the video guides on YouTube have people commenting about them destroying it by accident when removing the screen.

Else, its just unscrewing everything, unclipping all the ribbon cable, then moving it to the new mid frame and reattach/restick everything back in place.

AGM phone user here. After dicking around with it all day I can say I'm pleasantly surprised given the price I paid. The SoC could be better (SD 410) but it's enough for everyday stuff.

It turns a lot of heads because of how big, weird and chunky it is. A colleague suggested I drop it from atop the mezzanine in our office to test it and not only the phone was fine, it put a dent in the plywood flooring.

Overall I'm liking it a lot.

repfam???

>Are you sissyfag trap/cd?
>SHE complains its uncomfortable

I bought a dax wallet a long time ago when they were being shilled here from gearbest and I really enjoyed it.
Recently, I tried to order some more since mine is currently getting a little worn out but when I ordered one from AliExpress they were fakes, same with the two I just got from Gearbest.
Anyone know where I can get a real one for cheap? The ones I keep getting are made from a really cheap feeling material, not the soft fabric like the first one I got from Gearbest

asking the wrong board buddy

r/FashionReps

>/r/gayassclothing

but why

does anyone know where I could find chink earphone ear wraps? I just need something that clips onto my IEMs so they stay over my ear.

Cutting it might have been more wise. If your girl won't wear it cause it's not comfortable, you're definitely not getting laid with her in it.

Search earclip headphones on
ali

What's the best site to send video to chink support?

Can you link the one you got? I'm used to them all being crotchless and wanted to find one that wasnt

oh no, uncomfortable or not, her dicks big enough to completely go past the annoying string so it works out fine

Best cheap earbuds I can get on Amazon prime? My old Philips ones gave out after a couple years now. I'm wondering if there's a less than $20 gold standard

mixtape.moe

my.mixtape.moe/qutdck.webm

man this shit is aids. 2 items show up, add one to cart, "people who bought this also bought" suddenly 300 options

Thanks

I already fapped user, I'm not starting again. I got a steak dinner to go to that I'm not even paying for.

I ordered one Samurai Vader, one Samurai Boba Fett, and one Drummertrooper. Most I've spent on an ali order

>her dicks big enough

is this a sexual toy?

Received some chink programming socks and once I put them on I knew Forth WTH????

Just ordered $85 worth of arcade parts, random electronic shit like arduino boards, wire spools, terminals, safety razors, ear clips, etc. Holy shit this is crack.

I'm considering betting a further $10 that at least half of it is either useless, broken, never shows up, not what was promised, etc, but honestly I don't even care at these prices.

Should I get those, or are there a better option?

My Deathadder has arrived. Since I owned this same model previously I was expecting to find obvious flaws that indicated that his one is fake.

But hell no. The driver I had for my razer serval detected it instantaneously. It has the same feel, button click, weight, responsiveness as the real deal. IT IS THE REAL DEAL.

I'm impressed. I will definately buy some more of these to resell and store in case the one i'm using fails.

Yeah I've had mine since Christmas and it shows none of the usual chink fake problems. Really good mouse.

Link?

Looks like Gearbest and other chink sites are now selling Chink Edition Ryzen processors. Prices aren't all that competitive but if you have a few thousand good boy points lying around you could knock 1/3 off the price potentially!

Yeah. I cant remember what I actually searched for from ages ago, but it had earclip.

Sorry bro, lol

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Razer-Deathadder-3500DPI-gaming-mouse-Brand-new-Fast-free-shipping-Without-Retail-packing/32675837555.html

I think this was the second model they made that kind of sucks? Shiny plastic but not 1800DPI

They have every model on Ali if you search "deathadder". Mine is the one without shiny plastic. Thank God for factory overstock.

How feasible is it you can get a knock off processor with fake specs?

Like the chink flash drives and SSDs with fucked up controllers.

Won a dispute.

Gearbest don't really sell fakes, it's going to be legit. No real warranty though since it's Chinese stock.

Are you gonna have to ship it back? I mean damn, at $5, your time's probably worth more.

It's "refund only" (not "return and refund") so no. I ordered the proper suction bulbs just now.

i have a 3.5g (also had the original 1800 dpi until the left mouse button failed) and i think it's fine. good buy for $25 but personally i would probably cough up some more cash for an elite or a chroma if i were to buy a new mouse now

That Bitcoin is currently trading at $4833. Sold a minor amount of 2012 sub $100 coins and got a ton of those worthless toilet paper EUR things today..

...so I went on Ali Express and ordered a hopefully better hugging pillow than the cheap one I have now and two new waifu's.

What'ya think?

A bigger picture of one of my new waifu's...

I think she's cute and adorable. I really look forward to hugging her.

ryzen is obsolete now that coffee lake has come out desu

i didnt know ali sold waifu stuff

>one of my new waifu's
fucking newfags, you can't have more then one.

bump

> coffee lake has come out desu
Yeah just like the new AMD 8 Ghz 26 core chips came out.

They do. You'll find that there's actually quite a selection and quite a few stores once you take a look.

Oh, but you can have more than one waifu. The trick is to put one pillow cover on the pillow while leaving the others in a closed drawer. That way the waifu's in your drawer don't see you hugging the one that's on the pillow at the time and they don't get jealous because none are the wiser.

Here is a simple movement comparison with the logitech g402.

Why does Razer Tech store have 7 different listings for the 3500dpi deathadder? It's making me suspicious.

>muh angle snapping

Does Sup Forums still bitch about it?

>hide it from the others
learn some loyalty you degenerate.

>Use chinkshit semi high dpi mouse for years.
>Somehow still works.
>Muh amazing snap aim quick scopes and pin point accuracy in TF2.
>Literally every other mouse I've used at the same dpi with the same settings, even after fiddling with the dpi and settings cannot compare and feel off.

Not all mice are created equal, old chart for nostalgic purposes.

are they the same price though? They look pretty pricey but idk anything about daikis or w/e

Goybest has been seling fake stuff lately.

They sold fake Xiaomi Pro earphones but at the exact same time Banggood sold fakes as well so some kind of bad batch got mixed into their supply. Maybe Gearbest and Banggood got tricked by some fake chink supplier. But Gearbest/Banggood don't typically sell fakes.

Aqua makes me feel things

lmao givenchy is such dogshit
multiple people unironically bought that tshirt for $500. worse than vetememes even, at least they're conscious of what they're doing

The prices on pillow covers range rather wildly from $25 to $50 or even more if you're looking for 160x50. There's also 150x50 which is generally slightly cheaper. Then there is the material, two-way tricot is way more expensive than peach skin.

I'm not sure there's that much difference between the vendors, they pretty much use the same printing and material. What you will notice is that the cheaper ones are in many stores and common while most rare are expensive and made by vendors who have their own printing setup so they can offer a very wide selection and also even have your own custom print.

Does the xiaomi redmi note 4 work in the US? On which carriers? Should I just wait for the note 5?

Can I trust a chink battery charging protection circuit board to not blow up my batteries and kill me?

Look on FastTech at the top chargers, people do in-depth tests on them and track all the revisions and shit.

Anyone ever eat anything from China? I bought hemp seeds and they taste so good. Fried em up mmm mmmm
I hope the are hemp. If they are marijuana seeds will that cause any issues

nigger what

idk but i feel sick now lol

they're probably just random seeds

hemp seeds are good for you, you can buy them anywhere. You probably shouldnt buy them from china. They look like hemp seeds too.

can any seeds kill you?

Just keep eating them. Seeds won't kill you.

apple seeds do

I think a lot of fruit seeds contain a lot of cyanid, but you can't digest them so as long as you eat them whole you're safe

you're fine anyway, unless you eat fuckhuge amounts

yeah its fairly easy procedure, but my replacement display - screen AND backplate - got unglued after 2 weeks, i posted pictures a couple of threads back. the seller claims its my faults, since it was working when i received it. so i;d order also some b7000 glue just in case, its useful for the household

Those are clearly hemp/marijuana seeds. Yes, it's the same thing, the cannabis plant is sometimes called "hemp" and "marijuana".

The seeds are very good for you. You don't get high by eating them.

good stuff. Weed is degenerate anyways

>eating burnt unpopped popcorn kernels

Ew

Can you just ask the chinks when you order to declare value under the mark where you have to pay customs or what?
Don't want pic related to happen.

lol

normal mail (not dhl/fedex) usually slips past customs. if it does get stuck in customs they will demand a receipt and/or judge the value of the item themselves so it doesn't matter what it says on the packet unless you're going to make a fake receipt too

What kind of nickle-and-time country is charging duty on cheap china shit?

I do appreciate that my ecig stuff is always labelled as "toys" and "massage oil" though.

When I ordered my xiaomeme phone I asked them to write $20 on it and they did it but I guess it's up to the seller

Most chinky sellers undervalue their packages even without you asking because they also pay export fees. I never bother asking for devaluing, custom offices are equipped with x-rays so the days of slipping electronics through are gone. Best they can do for you is declare a lesser value that's still compatible with what the X-ray shows. Asking for them to declare a 15 dollar value on a smartphone package for instance is just asking for trouble.

First time in this thread, USA and ive bought a few things straight from china but have never been charged an import fee.

Am I supposed to be paying it somewhere?

The only time anything like that has ever happened was that I bought something on ebay from a guy here in the USA. It was a cheap chinese part, but I needed it quick.
Motherfucker sent it COD collect on delivery, I had to scramble for cash to pay the mailman or they werent going to give it to me. It cost as much for delivery as the whole part on ebay did.

SURE DO LOVE CHINKS BEING SLOWER THAN FUCKING SNAILS

When you work 15 hours a day, your productivity actually goes down.
It's a fairly traditional place, china. They have slaves so they don't need to automate things, and since they don't need to automate things, they never get quicker.

Burgers only get charged import fees for products they plan to resell. Unless you order in bulk you never have to worry about it. This shit is mostly for aussies, yuros and third worlders.

You can thank bill clinton for this. The millions of chinese dollars he received in gifts had no influence at all on him removing import taxes and fees to make buying shit from china easier than buying shit locally.
And the megacorps liked it too since they were exporting all their manufacturing to china as well, making more money and gutting the local manufacturing base.

But now we can just cut out the middle man. Don't be surprised if presidents start getting generous gifts from middle men megacorps to ban chinkshit.

Goybeast sells fakes do not misslead people.