Do you play sports Sup Forums?

Do you play sports Sup Forums?

Me on the left

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/05/01/nyregion/jewish-boxers-and-wrestlers-and-yiddish-fighting-words-at-yivo-institute-exhibition.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_championships_medalists_in_powerlifting_(men)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me in the middle, just pissed in my pants lads

LITTLE

Manlet whiteboi now you see why western europe is getting blacked

me on the right

me taking the photo

>ywn wreck griezzy's bp

why even live lads

Why are black men so biologically superior to us white boys?

How do we even compete?

Memes aside, is it true that black men are genetically more muscular than white men? Sorta like pitbulls?

Everyone who works out says that blacks have better gains but idk about actual science

More like Chimpanzees, but yes.

nope

memes are memes

Yep. I am an e-sporter.

There's more genetic diversity among blacks, so there's more strong and more weak blacks. You probably just notice the strong ones more.

>americucks

>e-sports

Me being held by

More people watched league of legends final than final game of NBA

the white guy in the photo is a better athlete than both the nigs tho.

loleiro por favor

I'm a Smash Melee pro

His dick is not better

Depends on the region, somalis are really scrawny

Nerds are not people

Well it's mostly Americans that watch NBA while lol is watched around the world

>OP just make a thread for talking about sports.
>Full of cucks worshipping black people.
I don't think they plays sports.

Whites are better footballers than blacks though

Then why most european national teams are filled with blacks?

Top tier footballers are mostly white though, blacks might be better on average

Is he consider white?

looks white to me, i consider TSU white too

I think it's just trendy, national team coaches love the pace and it blinds them from making pragmatic decisions, soccer is about more than speed

Germany and Argentina were the two finalists last WC, very non-black teams

They have nothing to do but play poverty ball in Africa, most blacks in Europe are recent African immigrants. I don't buy into most of the racial bullshit about sports, like people used to believe the Jews had a biological reason to dominate boxing when it was just cultural back then.

Football is most popular sport among white kids too

Boxing was a "jewish thing"?
Never knew, I always viewed it like a black thing
I never was into boxing so I wouldn't know though

I went to the gym with a black guy that looked shredded as fuck like Lil Wayne, he was weak as shit. I think they just have more low fat muscle but they tend to be physically weaker.

Only the coaches were jewish

No. skin tones makes you more larger than you are, hence white bb tanning.

nytimes.com/2015/05/01/nyregion/jewish-boxers-and-wrestlers-and-yiddish-fighting-words-at-yivo-institute-exhibition.html?_r=0

Griezman will soon be blacked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_championships_medalists_in_powerlifting_(men)
Nah, they have more of their body fat concentrated on their buttocks, belly and shoulders making them appear larger. There are also some differences in how they retain water, which supposedly makes theur fast twitch muscle work better, but also gives the,m higher risk of hypertension. Probably because they are the only race without neanderthal or denisovian ancestry. Every other race has neanderthal ancestry, and some other have denisovian ancestry aswell.

There is also this>No. skin tones makes you more larger than you are, hence white bb tanning.