VW engineer sentenced to 40-month prison term in diesel case

reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen-emissions-sentencing-idUSKCN1B51YP

Sup Forums, have you ever been tasked by your employer with breaking the law? If so, what did you do? If not, would you take a bullet for your master?

>Sup Forums, have you ever been tasked by your employer with breaking the law?
Yes
>If so, what did you do?
The right thing ;)
>If not, would you take a bullet for your master?
I'm a painfully loyal person, so I try to avoid having any "masters".

This emission bullshit is a fucking meme.

China doesn't give a fuck about this and pollutes as it pleases. Why should we restrict ourselves like cucks?

And don't get me started on the climate change scam futurology.

I don't think I agree with you in most of that, but I don't understand why you'd protect the world for the next generation when you could break a leg and go bankrupt to pay the hospital bills. Those priorities are ridiculous.

Measured by per capita, which really matters, China isn't bad at all.

Would you feel any different about this case if it weren't emissions laws but instead it were safety laws being violated?
>cucks
Going to prison for your employer is cuckoldry.

No one wants to piss off the next superpower.

if you could make it have less emission why wouldnt you?

You are not protecting shit, a fucking volcano makes several magnitude order more co2 as we ever did as humans. It's a fucking tax scam.

How do we make money out of thin air? Oh yes, taxing the emissive boogeyman! These taxes will counter co2 emissions!

What's that? China doesn't care? No problem goy, just keep paying the taxes! Let them pollute and go to hell! But you be a good goy!

There were news on my country about LITERAL KEKS ADVISING NATIVES(WHITES) TO STOP REPRODUCING BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST SOLUTION TO NOT CONTAMINATE AS MUCH. AND THEY JUSTIFIED IT BECAUSE NIGGERS DOESN'T CONTAMINATE, SO IT SHOULD BE WHITES WHO MUST GO EXTINCT. IT WAS NOT SARCASM, THEY MEANT IT.

FUCK YOUR KEKSHIT AND YOUR TAX SCAM YOU FUCKING GOYIM JEW ENABLERS.

SCAM
C
A
M

MORE TAXES A YEAR KEEPS THE GOYIM IN FEAR

>China doesn't give a fuck about this and pollutes as it pleases
dude, put that head out of your ass and look at current 5 year plan

>And don't get me started on the climate change scam futurology.

Even if all the PHDs on the planet are wrong, how exactly is protecting the environment a scam?

Volcanos ended the bronze age

I want the trumpets to leave

Taxes don't protect the enviroment.

Would you tax murder in order to avoid it?

I was hoping a whole bunch of TDI Jettas would suddenly plummet in value and I could finally afford one.

are conservicuks really air breathing quality deniers?

Breathing air is a scam, goy boy

Who is being taxed?

It's hard to think straight with billionaire testicles lodged in your throat.

Shouldn't you be taking lead off paint if you wanted practical means to protect them?
Making sure they won't quit school and start working because dad got cancer would also be faster and more helpful.

People with assured success (or the equivalent in money) telling you to protect the future instead of your job should sound fishy to people.

I'm not debating climate change, but the meassures and ideas behind them.

>be wage slave engineer
>forced to sign away intellectual property rights to the designs you make during work hours
>forced to accept all liability from damages caused by flaws in intellectual property that belong to the company

Instead they got recalled by their parent company at a good buyback price and every single one was crushed into a cube

>would you take a bullet for your master?
No, I want to work on a Jewish master and earn money from the stupidity and laziness of goyim.

Wow 3 years and he was working as a snitch too. If the max he could have received was 5 years why didnt he just shut the fuck up.

>LET'S OUTPOLLUTE CHINA THAT'LL SHOW EM

The problem is the engineer knew he's writing code to break the law and then got promoted into exec position as a benefit.
Also
>working in a creative job in a copyright country

The news keep referring to him as "an engineer" which makes it seem like he's some entry-level nobody. He's in his 60s, makes $350,000 and lives in a 5 bedroom house that VW pays for. He sounds like some kind of junior exec or something. Someone who would've been complicit and not just a nobody executing boss's orders with no understanding of the bigger picture.

Yeah, a pretty shitty deal for snitching.
>U.S. District Court Judge Sean Cox also ordered Liang to pay a $200,000 fine, 10 the amount sought my federal prosecutors.
coxed

At the time the code was being written he was an engineer, but he got rewarded for the effort with a junior exec position.

Every photo coming out of china shows all their cities overflowing with huge thick plumes of black, cancer-inducing smog and I really really don't want that to become the norm elsewhere.

That's already the cash in a few major cities in the US.
But it's obviously not real because air pollution is just a meme made up by the jews or whatever

Back to Sup Forums with you