Winfags will defend this

I use actually good windows

>good windows

Works on my machineā„¢

How is this news? This happened to all my Windows 10 computers when Windows 10 came out. Needless to say, I don't have a single machine with Windows 10 anymore.

Anyways, what's your opinion on the new Humble Bundle? I think it's a great deal, look at all the software it offers!
>Privacy Guardian
>Deskscapes (wallpaper manager)
>WinX MediaTrans (iOS/iPad Media Manager)
>Zemana Antilogger
>WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
>WinX HD Video Converter
>Fences (it's literally a dock for windows)

User error.

Probably also logs in with a Microsoft Account.

Definitely not an user error. I bought a new laptop two years ago with Windows 10, I wiped the drive and performed a clean install, yet the shit kept installing Candy Crush Saga and some ad-ridden version of Minecraft on every fucking reboot.

I have two Windows 10 computers and when I deleted apps they only came back if I did a manual feature update and only the first time I did the Anniversary update.

Otherwise they have stayed gone. I haven't done anything special to stop them either, except maybe turning off things like suggestions.

>I have two Windows 10 computers and when I deleted apps they only came back if I did a manual feature update and only the first time I did the Anniversary update.
How is this acceptable either? I only got rid of mine by using regedit. Anyways got fed up with other shit too so no more Windows for me, only Mac and Loonix.

>defending the malware
wew

Most of the functionality can be replaced by free software (and I mean free as in freedom too). Just get Humble Bundle for charity

YAY!

If you read it only happened once when I did a manual install of the Anniversary update.

The Windows Update install didn't restore them and manually installing Creators Update didn't do it either.

So it's acceptable because it's a non-issue now.

>>>/Reddit/
Go back

Why care about the small default metro apps? Remove the largest ones that are easily installed, hide/ignore the rest. Never interact with it again. It doesn't matter toward a windows PC usage scenario

Accepting that shit just makes them push it further. Exactly how Windows got to the point where it is now.

this is exactly what firefox employees said when they added pocket botnet into the browser.

I've been using windows 10 since the free upgrade and I haven't had this problem. Some annoying app reccomendations show up on the search bar though. I literally don't know why this shows up and why it won't go away.

>using windows 10
Why?
Even if you use it to play, Windows 7 still does everything perfectly.

>people actually getting shit from windows store

Normies reeee

I think it depends whether you have a Familial or Pro version.

tbqh that sounds like a bunch of spyware to me

idk though, I run my devices pretty lean. even windows 10 (enterprise) runs great.

lol the only issue I have is that grub keeps booting into ubuntu when windows attempts to update.

>linuxfags will defend grub

>being too dumb to configure Grub

Na, my laptop is Home version, I am pretty sure.

>having to download an application from the internet to change the order of a list

>linuxfags will defend this

You have the IQ of an average winfag. All you need to configure grub is a text editor, idiot.

Should I get Windows 7 or Windows 10?

I'm getting new Computer for work related things.

Windows is sold as a service now. They can do whatever they please.

Not if if they want people to use those services.

No we won't. It's fucking disgusting.

>HD video converter
why the fuck when ffmpeg exists for windows

because your average windows idiot doesn't know that and falls for this kind of software.

and think that everything started with internet explorer

>screencapping reddit

>paying for software
Lmao normie faggots

Ransomware

Oh shit they ship with Win 10 now? I have a laptop with Win 10 on it for when I have to do cross platform stuff and noticed "Bubble Witch Saga" in my program files. I figured I must have installed some adware shit by accident.

>tfw w7

>lonixtards using reddit caps to prove stuff

Sup Forums is so fucking dead

Based Nana(mi)

Worth it for xbone crossplay tho

iktfb