1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Is there a social safety net? What do you receive in case of unemployment?

1. usa
2. a bullet to the back of the head

i dont know, i was too socially anxious to go to the meetings so i dropped off the government program and now live off savings and my mom

There is the general tenor that there is no NEETbux in the US, but I heard quite the opposite, about people getting financial assistance beyond food stamps, and even housing.

health insurance
some joke money if you had a job before

yes, and it is insanely easy to get

friend was on it last summer, and said the woman just said "oh don't worry about the forms" (to prove he was looking for work)

still, unemployment is insanely low

you can collect unemployment for up to a year

Standard NEET welfare is "activity reimbursement" which is the standard get-a-job-program at the job centre/unemployment office.

You go to meetings to learn how to improve your attractiveness to employers as well as sit around and look for jobs. Each month you must account for the jobs you've applied for. (This is what Costanza does with the Vandeley Industries)

If you've had a job, you are tied to an unemployment association with your union. This pays much better than the standard benefits, but is timelimited.

Just you wait until your tax haven gets dried up

morocco
i don't know

>2. Is there a social safety net?
Your family. If you don't have a family, RIP

>What do you receive in case of unemployment?
6-8 months of 350€/month if i'm not mistaken
and only if you've been working full time the last 4 years.

RARE
A
R
E

Although I'm pretty sure I've seen this flag before.

Get a job program and courses.
Then, depending on how much lasted ypur past work you get 70% of your old pay during 6 months and then 50% during an extra 0-30 months.

why would it become dried up?

i'm semi-rare at best, there are lots of us during the holidays as we all come back from uni

I was talking about Spain btw

Wow, that is First World tier. Not bad for Italy.
>why would it become dried up?
Though political will. The US is working eagerly to close tax havens, so it will stay the only tax haven left.

there's social security, project housing, food stamps, wasting financial aid, etc.

Since everything is considered a mental illness now, there is literally nobody who does not qualify for some sort of disability.

So how comes you call so insanely many homeles your own?

It from Spain

if Trump is elected, perhaps, but the establishment in America are in no hurry to stop tax havens any time soon

besides, here is actually pretty transparent with financial records and such, it's the Caymans and a few others which are particularly dodgy

1200e/month

Because only nigs get it.

Its a gigantic mess to navigate all the programs and a lot of people are homeless by choice.

My city has a homeless man who doesnt believe in money. He will get angry if you try to give him any and lecture you about its evils.

What we need is a nice consolidated place you can just show up at, be provided permanent residence and food with out any questions.

Then we will have a nice proper safety net.

That wont happen though because government contracts to build section 8 housing, government contracts to supply foods and medicines. Everything is third party, with contracts, and lobbyists, and it costs more tax money than if we just directly did it how i suggest.

Did you know the US spends more on healthcare per capita than the various socialized single payer healthcare setups around the world? We are already paying more tax money on our government healthcare programs that only some people use per tax payer than we would need to if we just had total socialized healthcare where everyone was covered.

about 650 CAD / month? it's pretty shitty but then there are food banks and if you have children the government gives you a lot more

If you already had a job, you can get unemployment money for a year or so before you lose it.

If you didn't have any job, you can go to special programs to teach you how to look for jobs, that you get some money for going to. You can also enter other programs that offer the same money, like working for free for an employer.
None of these are rights, though. If the social security agency doesn't want you to, you will lose it and have no income in any way.

You can also get "emergency money", if you have literally no money left and the alternative is to starve. But to get these money, you are required to sell all valueable possessions, and also use all the money you have saved first.

Poor people can also apply for a few additional money to help cover somewhere to live.

Yeah and the UK has been working eagerly to stop Jersey being a tax haven for twice my lifetime.

Not everyone can get what i just listed and also for homeless people it mainly depends on their circumstances, some vagrants like in skid row are heroin addicts among other hard drugs, some are just vets that got fucked by either cunt business's or the government, and others are just lazy fucks. But like Pekka said, mostly nogs manage to abuse the system and get away with it simply because they're black and live in shit-town.

>What do you receive in case of unemployment?

70% of your previous salary but just for a short period.

300 euros if you are basically a hobo

>1. Your cunt
Canada
>2. Is there a social safety net? What do you receive in case of unemployment?

Yeah it's called saving your fucking money by living below your means and getting some skills

I also guess that a proper, centralized safety net would raise heavy criticism from the usual whiners that benefit from the feudal society-level inequality that you have.

About the health care, I guess socializing it would raise costs for the healthy and wealthy that do not actually need it, but have to account for the poor, elderly and sick.

>You can also get "emergency money", if you have literally no money left and the alternative is to starve. But to get these money, you are required to sell all valueable possessions, and also use all the money you have saved first.

It is the same in Germany. To apply for some measly 400 euro a month, you sometimes have to sell all your possessiosn first.

It used to be far more generous before our neoliberal reforms.

But then, as you said, it is a last resort. There are not many people that have neither family members with job, nor a job themselves in Central Europe.

>300 euros if you are basically a hobo

But half of Spains youth is a hobo desu.

burger
unemployment in my state, dc, is 360 a week which is the max amount. provided you worked in the past year

>tfw no job
>kill me

>>tfw no job
>>kill me

Why don't you look?

Unemployment rate is at an alltime low