What do you wanna do when you're older?

What do you wanna do when you're older?

Will you be in the same country?

I wanna be a doctor

Yes I'll probably still be here, unless I do some crazy shit in which case I'll flee to Ukraine or Russia

>What do you wanna do when you're older?
die
>Will you be in the same country?
kek, as if I had another option

What was he thinking? He is lost.

>older
you mean old? because we are older now, we are adults goddamit, we always wanted to be who we are now didn't we...

I hate being a NEET and I don't want to go back to college, so that leaves trade school. I'll probably be an HVAC technician, and I already live in the perfect state for that (Arizona).

Leave this multicult shit country before we become Brazil 2.0 with nukes.

>we always wanted to be who we are now didn't we
user I...

We're becoming more hispanic than black, so I'd say we're becoming Chile, not Brazil.

I WILL UNITE THE MUSLIM WORLD UNDER ONE FLAG, ONE LANGUAGE, ONE SECT. ALLAHU AKBAR, YA ALI, YA HUSSIEN, YA NASSER, YA SADDAM

I will be a millionaire by 35 or I will be in prison

Shut the fuck up Osama. I bet you've never seen an actual female nipple.

oh i haven't, im not a kaffir. I bet you've seen many nipples and vaginas you fucking sicko

I'm 26 my life is already over

Probably walk the same road

You're gonna get annexed by the pan-shiite iranian.

My life is a wreck.

iktfb

This.

19 and 26 are a really, really long way apart.

At 26 you can still recover, but probably not if you're still at Sup Forums.

I have no idea what I'm going to do past my 30s. My current goal is buying a nice car, finishing my degree and moving alone in my own apartment. After that, absolutely no idea.

hermit in lapland or alaska

>moving alone in my own apartment
this is my only goal as a 20 year old, I want to be alone, but almost ever entry level job requires you to interact with strangers all the time, i fear I will have to learn a trade or something

Back end web developer, I'd rather stay here but if this Brexit think goes tits up I'll probably leave.

I need to get out of Sweden ASAP before we become enslaved/genocided by muslims. I'm 100% serious that it will happen within 10 years. I want to find a comfortable place in Latinamerica or something and watch civilization die.

>I'm 100% serious
You're either underage or literally retarded.
In either case you'll have to stay home and suck dick for the next 5-10 years.

>My current goal is buying a nice car, finishing my degree
Daddy's money I assume?

「同じ道を歩く」と言わないでよ。

毎晩は新しい日の誕生であるのを絶対忘れないでね。

You don't live here so shut the fuck up. In the last 5 years we have accepted as many as 300 000 young, able-bodied, radically muslim men who are here to rape and conquer. Soon they'll be enough to take on this feminized cuck country.

ねえ、私はグーグルを使って、「タイプ」の日本人が翻訳することができます。
それはDESUかなりクールです。翻訳はすべてでは正確ですか?

チンチャンチョン。

I'm doing a thing at uni on agricultural science. Learning how to turn cattle into burgers better. If I'm still young-ish, good looking and single I'll probably do a few years in Texas.

>翻訳はすべてでは正確ですか?
あなたのだいたいは分かられました。

Hey, im literally waiting for my partents to go so I can finally off myself.

>just another 20 years to go

gib black gf pls

this jungle fever is killing me

6 feet under

they don't like the phrase "jungle fever", and they don't like when you touch their hair.

Black girlfriends are probably the coolest, most easy-going gfs I've ever had. The exception would be racial issues, which you cannot talk about honestly with them. Those topics are best avoided. Also, even through they are not necessarily less faithful, they tended to have lots of friends and acquaintances who try to fuck them, and don't respect that they are in a relationship. So, they have more opportunities and temptations to cheat; even if they don't cheat, it can still put strain on a relationship.

>they don't like the phrase "jungle fever", and they don't like when you touch their hair.
no duh, kevin. It's a meme you dip

I've had many a black friend irl, and I've never asked to "touch their har" or something retarded like that

"Jungle fever" originally referred to black men who were into white women.

>Wesley Snipes' friend to Wesley Snipes: "Sounds like you got the jungle fever."

Literally everyone since has been misusing it.

if a black/white/latino friend asked to touch my (asian) hair, in a not gay way, I wouldn't care.

>black men who were into white women.
so literally every straight black man? It's kind of a meaningless term when used that way, so I see why it didn't stick.

same. if someone asked to touch my (white) hair, in a not gay way, I wouldn't care

but that doesn't mean I'll be the one asking lol. I don't care so much about what my black friend's hair feels like

>when you're older?
I'm already old.