You are now the dictator of your country, and everything you say will be perpetrated immediately

You are now the dictator of your country, and everything you say will be perpetrated immediately.

What are the things you will pursue?

W IL JUCHE

appoint my cat as the prime minister

gladiator games

deport all refugees to åland

start a massive smear campaign and try to get russia to attack sweden

get atleast 200 nuclear warheads and missiles to carry them

1. ethnic cleansing
2. close the fucking borders (especially in the north)
3. low the taxes for small/medium companies
4. improve the quality of education
5. implementation of fines for speculators and shops with overprices
etc

take the rest of Ticino
invade mountain jew
take back Nizza, Corsica, Istria, Dalmazia
remove kebab
third world war
extinction

1. Sell Åland to Sweden and invest the money
2. Double the military expenditure
3. Commence a nuclear program
4. Renew the energy policy to 100% nuclear power
5. Institute an eugenics program, favoring the high IQ people with good mental and physical health
6. Make income tax less progressive
7. Close the borders
8. No more EU
9. Deport all refugees and immigrants who commit a crime within 10 years since their arrival
10. Deport all refugees and immigrants who commit a serious crime
11. Military service mandatory for women and men

That's not all, but just what popped into my mind first

Ban Sup Forums

Report all pajeets

Ban all videogaymes

1. fuck their mom

radical

>make literally every country in the world give us their money

you said everything, OP

Aim everything last fucking missiles we have on the residences of the top bankster elites
and go out with a bang
spread some ebola everywhere because fuck it

report = deport

Put judges who give slaps on the wrist to violent offenders into work camps.

Significantly cut down the number of municipalities.

Put people who do anything besides being yes men into work camps.

Encourage investment into synthetic fuels (not fucking biodiesel and renewable shit).

Put certain politicians and celebrities I don't like into work camps.

Unilaterally end sanctions against Russia.

Confiscate all assetts of people that profit from refugee centers, then put those people in work camps.

Encourage the formation of comparable political opinions in other countries.

Deport the refugees to Sweden.

Leave the EU.

Take a huge amount of debt to build up industy and then never pay it back.

Start a nuclear weapons program.

Patiently wait for an opportunity to use them as blackmail.

Legalize most forms of mind altering substances while going hard after other drug dealers, like in the Philippines.

Public executions will be brought back for high crimes like treason.

Make it legal for normal shops to sell all kinds of alcohol.

Make the addresses of known ISIS members public knowledge and encourage lynch mob formation.

Renounce the anti-personnel mine treaty.

Renounce the 1947 Paris treaty.

Ban some christian sects I don't like (Laestadians and Jehova's Witnessess)

Make it a hate crime for a fennoswede to marry a fennoswede.

Become a one language nation.

the only scenario worth of seeing a dictator is if his country is a powerful country

dictators in powerless countries are irrelevant

unite the celtic people under one flag

kill jews

1. Ban the internet.
2. Ban anime and all degenerate forms of media.
3. Ban all religions except the one true holy roman catholic and apostolic church
4. Weebs/NEETs/wasters put into work camps until they become real men.
5. Start a war with the European Union

build wall
remove CAFE standards to bring back sweet 50s style cars with chrome

Are you me?

t.

all animu?

1. Close borders with those monkeys of South America.

2. Finally legalize Death Penalty and Labour Camps to bandits.

3. Burn slums that are in governmental land ( almost everyone ).

4. Apartheid.

5. Make Brazil the greatest military of the world.

6. Forced industrialization of North/Northeast ( A.K.A Africa ).

7. Military on streets everywhere.

8. Go back to Monarchy with the glorious family Oleans e Bragança.

>Ban some christian sects I don't like (Laestadians and Jehova's Witnessess)

Just ban religion in general. It's nothing but a useless burden for society.

Pretty much. I disagree with 100% nuclear because there are no significant sources of uranium in Finland but you're alright otherwise.

> monkeys of South America.

huehuehuehuehue

Forgot the Nuclear Plan.

>>Clarify 2nd Amendment as follows: A well-equipped and practiced citizenry being necessary to the security of safety and liberty in a free state, the right of all citizens to keep and bear any arms they please, for any lawful purpose including self defense, shall not be infringed upon, regulated, or restricted, for any reason.
>Remove Degenerate Taco
>Remove Degenerate Watermelon
>De-clusterfuck Divorce. Barring abuse or infidelity, women cannot get alimony if they divorce their husband.
>H1B visas will become all but nonexistent
>American companies will be required to keep labor in America
>Remove Kebab worldwide
>Rebuild Europe after kebab removal
>Seek to improve relations with Russia
The world will quake before the eternal burger.

EPIC RIGHT-WING ETHNIC CLEANSING RAHOWA HOLOCAUST!!!!!!

Hi mr Trump

>Invade France
>
>
>
>

"Bring me Leanne Crow at once so that I may finally bury my face between dose fat juggs"

>What are the things you will pursue?
Order the state to provide me with a cute boyfriend

1. Deport all non-Finns
2. Genetically engineer our people to be 5 meter tall 250 IQ superhumans with one meter schlongs and huge tits with LAZOR shooting nipples and x-ray vision
3. Invade Russia and make it great again
4. Invade Sweden and make it great again
5. No more booze monopoly

Hola Pablo, how's the coca crop?

>rebuild europe
cause the last time we did that it worked out so well

PLEASE TAKE CORSICA

not going to make it to the US if you build that wall

>Deport all Muslims to the Middle East.
>Remove the degenerate House of Windsor and bring back the House of Stuart.
>Nuke the United States, the degenerate monstrosity has went too far.
>Invade the European Continent.

people who go to the mosques

Good. Although if we remove Watermelon, you won't be able to sell it here anyways.
TEN FEET HIGHER

Thank God we have a system in place to keep the insane from power.

>Clarify 2nd Amendment as follows
>to keep and bear any arms they please
Like Stingers and M60's? Pls gb2 Somalia if you like this kind of stupid medieval faggotry

>Remove Degenerate Taco
>Remove Degenerate Watermelon
Would obliterate what was left of our economy. Middle-class whites aren't going to pick apples and scrub shitters for De-clusterfuck Divorce. Barring abuse or infidelity, women cannot get alimony if they divorce their husband.
Hi Brendan! Loved you in The Mummy!

>H1B visas will become all but nonexistent
Second-worst idea so far. Would make us North Korea tier. Why would you keep American companies from hiring the best talent? Are you a capitalist or not?

>American companies will be required to keep labor in America
Only one I agree with. But it should really depend on the job.

Low-tier jobs (like janitors, farmhands and poultry processors) and high-tier jobs (doctors, engineers) should be exempt from this. Should only apply to middle class jobs (accountants, electricians, teachers, IT, etc)

>Remove Kebab worldwide
Not necessary. Just remove Saudi Arabia and their degenerate medieval Islam and problem solved. Saudi Arabia = cancer

>Rebuild Europe after kebab removal
Not our problem. Can't save idiots from themselves.

>Seek to improve relations with Russia
Worst idea by far. Russia is a kleptocratic shithole led by a dictator. I can't tell if you're a rightard or a lolbertarian, all these ideas are soooo bad

It did, actually. Compare Western Europe to Eastern Europe. Also we stopped them from butchering each other every 20 years.

>in b4 Muslim immigration = everything is irredeemably fucked

this

Vote Biondini 2019

>blacks
>cocaine

You're either 14 years old or never get out. Coke is THE middle/upper class white drug.

>in b4 crack
Waaay more people do cocaine than do crack.

>Rehab the military.
>Start the airstrikes against ISIS back up again, and expand the mission of our special forces units already in Iraq from just training to active combat.
>Modernize our nuclear power plants, most are fucking ancient by this point.
>Decree that if the Leafs don't at least fucking TRY this year, than they're not getting paid.
>Have a chat with the Brits to see if, now that they're out of the EU, they'd like to have another crack at that whole 'Empire' thing.
>Sort out Veterans Affairs shit, bring back life-time pensions instead of this one-time payment bullshit.
>Go on vacation somewhere in The States, wherever there's sunny beaches and scantily-clad girls with big fake tits.
>Get completely hammered and take one of these afore-mentioned bimbos back to Canada with me to have rough, savage and raunchy sex right in the middle of the house of commons.
>Make Trudeau clean up the mess.
>Lower the taxes in Ontario.
>Introduce legislation to regulate auto-insurance rates, so people aren't getting anally flayed by their insurance companies anymore.
>Try to figure out how to bring work to the Maritimes.
>Sit around on the couch after work drinking beer and watching animu with big fake dick-sucking lips wrapped around my cock.
>Cum buckets.

>leaf
>military

>Start a nuclear program¨
>Make it illegal for Africans to have relationships with Whites
>Annex northern Sweden
>Reinstate the death penalty
>Have my own cult of personality
>Fix the economy
>Make Swedish just a regional language
>Make Finland one of the biggest arms sellers in the world
>Start companies with state money, i get a cut from the profits of course
>Start a wave of terror across the country to remove your opponents and rule with fear so no degenerates try to ruin your plans

Destitute myself and bring back the government we had before me exactly as it was
Thus, Switzerland continues being the only real 1st world country
the end

I would:

Establish a political party of trust-worthy people who are willing to sacrifice their personal goals in order to change their country for the best (note that these people would actually need to pass through a secret systematically-conducted scheme to reach any meaningful positions within this party, which could last for months or even years);
In this meantime try to control our rates of inflation and unemployment, helping the small businessman and abolishing any type of protectionism, making the national market more welcoming for those economical hyenas;
Create proper boarders for some of our states, taking their history, dialect, biome and similar statistics into account, e.g. reshape the Amazon state to fit the whole extent of our rain forests;
After having a well-established team of trust-worthy comrades, put them in charge of every Brazilian state, and then give those states an acceptable level of autonomy, enough for them to take better care of themselves, but not to be able to individually unbalance the Union;
Within those states start a cultural revolution, making people to renovate the favela which they live in, slowly turning them into happy, colorful neighborhoods. How? The ones who managed to successfully reform their houses for the best would win rewards, the prettier you house, the higher your reward;
Create a culture of study and work, like the one you see in Germany and Japan, using the media to systematically reshape population's mentality through the years;
Create maximum-security prisons in the middle of the caatinga and send corrupts, rapists, murderers etc. there to pay a life-sentence, which would be the highest one;
Make ordinary criminals to work on public works, they'd get a wage which they would be able to spend after their release;
Parsimoniously develop our industry.

The point here is to be as patient as possible, not doing anything rough enough to turn the country into a North Korea 2.0.

Peanut butter now goes on the top of the top piece of toast and jam goes on the bottom of the bottom piece of toast.
Anyone who complains gets beheaded ISIS style.