What VPN Service is Sup Forums Approved?

What VPN Service is Sup Forums Approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
cryptostorm.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None they're all botnet

Your own OpenVPN server on any Pi with GbE. Travel around the world and leave in countries you want to connect through.

Not Tunnelbear lmao. They block torrent and apps like Discord and TS3 don't work.

I'd say your own OpenVPN server or PIA is Sup Forums approved.

well that sucks.
blocking discord is pretty dumb

Tor !

post feet bones

how is nordvpn?
just bought a 2 year subscription on the cheap, did i waste money?

PIA is okay. Cryptostorm is probably decent too. Vyprvpn does log and a number of other large providers.

Personally, I have a server at LES running ShadowsocksR. Good enough to bypass the great firewall.

Is the Pi the best of it's type of thing? IDK what is is considered. What is a Pi considered?

The OpenVPN is free to run after purchasing and settinf up the Pi?

Where is the Sup Forums approved guide to this shit? Seems straight forward but I want something that I won't have to replace.

You're all fuckin stupid normies

Enlighten us fuck boy

>do my job for me
Brainlet

I've been using Trust.Zone and it's pretty good

>Cheap
>Good ethics and infosec according to thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
>Lots of servers
>Client has option to auto-block your own connection so you don't accidentally download without the VPN

Only downside is a brief second of rubber-banding once every two hours when I'm playing my online shooter game.

PureVPN

100% guaranteed no logs

you havin a giggle m8?

pia
when asked to provide logs by a european court they were literally empty because they do not record anything

Raspberry Pi, a cheap single-board computer

>The OpenVPN is free to run after purchasing and settinf up the Pi?
OpenVPN is free software

I ate a clown for breakfast :^)

My uni block discord aswell
they probably use some fancy non-default ports for their websocket or some shit

Literally the best one. Fuck PIA

Cryptostorm
Anonymous, token-based, using OpenVPN, and some other shit for paranoid turbonerd like you
cryptostorm.is/

Ikr? What the fuck are you supposed to do when the pi crashes? There's so much shit that can go wrong

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

As you wish.

torguard

>t.brainlet

Pi here refers to cheap ARM single board computers (Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Nano Pi, Banana Pi, Roseapple Pi, Lichee Pi). Yes, it is a good option if you don't need very high throughput. If 100mbps is enpugh for you, a Pi is ~15USD (NanoPi Neo / OrangePi One, sdcard, power supply) and uses almost unnoticable amounts of power (like a phone).

OpenVPN is free, I recommend PiVPN which is a shell setup script more or less. Takes about 10 mins to set up, then add some port forwarding to your router and either DynDNS or have the pi email you its public IP (I use DuckDNS, pretty good).

PrivateInternetAccess

Looking into this