In what order will these corps fall?

In what order will these corps fall?

Facebook, Microsoft, Apple (will "fall" before Microsoft but struggle and outlive Microsoft)

Google will rule the new world.

Facebook is more likely to suffer a natural decline. Google is more likely to have legal action taken to break it up.

Facebook is ripe on the vine, they'll be first.
Apple and Google seem pretty cozy for now.
Microsoft probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

>Apple
>Microsoft
>Facebook
>Google

Facebook first, then Apple many years later. Google and Microsoft are staying forever. They are too rooted into governments and schools.

Interesting, why Apple first?

All at once, or never ever. There's no entity that wants to take them down, and much of the population is enslaved to them and thus supports them.

Have you heard about the pinnacle of modern technology design called iPhone X? What good has Apple done since Jobs died?

>Facebook
>Microsoft
>Apple
Google is here to stay

fb

(few decades)

microshit
apple
google

id put apple before MS but they have so much cash right now and they have status recognition among millenials

It's settled then. Just close the thread.

this.

True, but they still have a cult-like following that will buy whatever shit they put out. Their whole ecosystem (computers, mobile, Air TV, whatever) would have to lose favor with that crowd for them to fall. Not saying it's impossible, but certainly more difficult than people moving away from something like Facebook.

hopefully all at once and soon

>What good has Apple done since Jobs died?
Tons of profits.

Apple first, then Microsoft. Apple is the least powerful right now, and with all the dumb shit they do, I could see it making them fail at some point. Microsoft powers pretty much all desktop PCs, and is the only option for gayming, so it's gonna stick around for longer.
I say facebook is third, because it is a platform that is independent of an OS. If Apple and Microsoft die, Facebook can still be accessed through just about anything else. Google I feel is making more sneaky indoctrination moves, and is definitely continuing to grow, while I'm not sure about Facebook (is it still growing? Shrinking? Staying where it is?). I think our distant future will consist of everybody locked down into Chromebooks/Fuchsia devices, as Google moves to take control of the entire world. I can't say the same for Facebook.

Which is why I placed Apple after Facebook and Microsoft. Quality of Apple products will decline shortly but there are so many Apple drones, Apple will live for a while. Facebook will be the first to fall for obvious reasons. I'm also convinced that Microsoft does something absolutely retarded at some point, turning people into Linux, which leads to decent MS Office replacement and game support on Linux, thus killing Microsoft. If no laws intervene, Google will prevail.

Google and Microsoft are too big to fail. Microsoft holds majority desktop OS marketshare and Android holds majority mobile OS marketshare too.

Even if Windows dies, Microsoft still has a shit-ton of other products that are heavily used by large IT departments that won't change easily. Think Outlook, Lync, SharePoint, etc. Plus they also have
>XBox
>.NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio, etc)
>Skype
>whatever else

FB first, hope its an instant death
Apple second, they dont have that many products and if they fuck up enough ppl will stop buying them.
But if they decide to do a retail macOS that can be installed in any hardware then MS will be completely dead before

If google dies it might cause a complete worldwide shitstorm like never seen before

BRIC countries will make Google and Microsoft largely irrelevant after they cease to be third world and start to really develop their own industries. Facebook will go the way of Yahoo long before then because they don't really provide anything unique. Apple will live on for a very long time, but will eventually be forced into the luxury market by cheaper and technically superior products from BRIC countries.

Facebook, Google (has a core business that is potentially losable to chinese competitors), Microsoft, Apple cannot fall as its stocks currently make up more than 10% of the value of the NASDAQ, so it'd get bailed out several times before it could fall.

least powerful but they have two things: the most cash of any company on earth (~270b) + name/status recognition among millennials

That cash alone would take them at least a decade or two of complete fuckups (not just mildly shitty things like memebars and notches) to burn through that kind of cash.

People outside of America/Canada might not realize the stranglehold Apple has on young people, and especially girls.

Facebook
Google
Apple
Microsoft

Microsoft is (kind of) preparing for this by turning all their products into services. If Microsoft died ten years ago, the companies would still run Outlook and shit even if Microsoft didn't exist.

If Apples "innovations" remain the quality of iPhone X, it will eventually fall. Even the normies realize how retarded iPhone X is. Microsoft is unlikely to fall but they have really been poking the ice lately by trying how far will their userbase bend.

Fking tards... Facebook isn't all about the social media site facebook. They've grown the last couple years even tho many stopped using facebook. I would say apple, microsoft, facebook, google

Microsoft will go first since power users don't want Botnet 10 and non-technical users are fine with tablets. Apple will likely merge OSX and IOS into an ARM-based platform, which will kill off x86 and cross-platform support with Windows.

Zuckerberg is very smart business-wise so I doubt Facebook will go under anytime soon. Apple will always have blind consumers. Google is too big to fail. Amazon will continue to grow.

Facebook is still financially solvent? Who uses it besides Russian advertisers?

None. Even twitter can survive, despite all the shit.

What good have they done before he died, brainlet?

Facebook is too big to suffer a natural decline. The Facebook website may stagnate and die but Facebook the company will have their hands in whatever the next platform is, even if they need to buy it out. FB will more likely become a holding company like Alphabet, or Nestle, at which point there's no way to remove them from the market via market forces, and the only way to get rid of them will be by government intervention.

I don't know, but one thing is certain, Google isn't going anywhere. They're practically the right hands of both the NSA and CIA, and they're so firmly rooted in global politics, it just wouldn't be """allowed""".

Apple has no vision without Jobs, they will at least decline

My 120gb iPod Classic still works like new. They were ahead of their time with the first iPhones too.

tons of campuses I know rely on Microsoft for desktop support and they also rely on gmail for email services to students and staff.

Facebook
Microsoft
Apple
Amazon
Google

This

They still have money and scandals they are still the bastards of the industry. It can function without that salesman.

This. Adding: Zuckerberg aided the Russians in influencing the elections, charges should be brought against him and Facebook shutdown. What's good for Kaspersky, should be good for Facebook.

Yeah I'm sure the federal government will get right on bringing charges against the organizations that won them the election

Those companies are too big to fail and creates a lot of job worldwide. For them to fail, something very awful would need to happen.

>They were ahead of their time with the first iPhones too
You're an absolute moron. Symbian could do WAY more than the first iPhone. It was better in every single way.

I had a Symbian. I never had an iPhone. I still think they were ahead of their time with iPhone, considering normies and other dumb people who prefer form over function.

I think the only reason people are putting Google last is because they are heavily investing into AI and have the capacity to feed their bots metric shit tons of data.

>Google & Facebook are literally an AD company
wew no wonder they try hard to stop ad blockers.

>Symbian could do WAY more than the first iPhone. It was better in every single way.

So much better than it singlehandedly sealed the future of the biggest mobile phone company in the world at the time

Actually the was Android, brainlet.

>I had a Sybian
You degenerate, bastard.

Facebook needs to go. There's nothing good about it.

Lots of people are moving on anyways. Granted a lot of the competition against Facebook is owned/could be owned by Facebook such as WhatsApp and Instagram.

Facebook is such a cancer to society that it's not even funny.

t. gender studies majors who role play on tech forums because they watched an episode of Mr.Robot

I'm convinced that Cuckenberg is actually Satan.

Wrong, faggot.

He's right. I hope Putin invades and imprisons all you SJW Amerifats.

I'm talking about Nokia you mong, besides what are you even trying to say with that image? The market share is irrelevant for apple as they make money with the hardware they own and its software. The App Store alone is more profitable than what can Google earn with 80% of the market share.

NYET Ivan! You are not to be supposed to be making it so obvious.

20 rubles have been subtracted from your account.

Facebook is already done, now that Windows spy on everyone NSA don't need them anymore, Google will be killed by either Amazon or some new dog, Apple will ride on backs of tech illiterate morons for decades, Microsoft isn't going anywhere.

These people don't even objectively look at birth statistics enough to realize their real enemies aren't "white males" and "the patriarchy".

You dumb nigger. My point is this; if the Russian scare mongers want to play their games, ( Zuckerberg admits to selling the Russians ads on Facebook) then why not turn it against them and punish the enablers?

[citation needed]

>135kg 90-IQ liberal American thinks he can offend anyone

then why is google making an ad blocker for chrome coming next year?

Embrace, extend, extinguish. Easier to let their own ads pass through their own adblocker.

I think Facebook will definitely fail first. From their Oculus blunder to the fact that most of my normie friends deleted/don't use their facebook in favor of other social sites like twatter or instragram. Also Zuckercuck running for president is just funny

Next I think Apple will start sinking, their retarded notch and 50 dongles to do anything ever since Jobs was out of the picture shows they are weakening.

Microsoft I think isn't going anywhere any time soon because of all the businesses that use Windows.

Google is literally the fucking internet so I can't see them going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

I don't know why they didn't do it sooner. Block all malicious ads, aka all ads that aren't theirs. And drive all their competitors out of business.

It's a perfect business model. Also I thought it was Google that bought ad block plus? ''''anonymous'''' buyer

they need to ship a built in ad blocker for chrome.

>Block all malicious ads, aka all ads that aren't theirs.
Pretty sure that's illegal, hombre.

>facebook
major yet shitty social media website that have had no updates since 2014, only live off local ads. should die in a decade.
>apple
only relies on their "ecosystem" of i-shit. doesn't control any market or industry, doesn't have any major products, only sells "elitist" hardware or service that works with this hardware exclusively with this hardware, i. e. itunes, app store. should share vertu's fate as "premium" smartphones manufacturer soon.
>microsoft
sells various tech-related products, from office to xbox, has the majority in desktop and minor stake in servers, has the most diversified chart of revenue streams. doesn't develop in mobile and web industries at all, which is two most significant at the moment. if it dies, we probably would've lost a couple of major services, but almost all of them has alternatives.
>alphabet (google)
powers overwhelming majority of ads on the web, owns several most visited websites and most used services, has the majority in mobile, actively develops and invests in future technologies i. e. google glasses, tensorflow. looks like it's not going anywhere in the future, as lots of industries are contolled by google or at least depend on it.

So is NSA spying.

Actually, now that I think about it, why the fuck would that be illegal?

They are allowed to block ads in their browser if they want, and they are allowed to pick and choose which they block. Definitely not illegal.

I get the sentiment, but FB bought Insta years ago dude

I am however seeing a trend away from kids blindly buying macbook/pros. I'm also seeing more local ads for people willing to sell their iphones for samsung s8 so I imagine the aesthetic of the s8 is catching on

/thread

Maybe not in the burgerland of freedom but probably in Europe. We have laws against "anti-competitive behaviour" to stop this kind of madness.

>We have laws against "anti-competitive behaviour" to stop this kind of madness.
If blocking ads is illegal there then yeah, but otherwise no.

Because then brave browser should be illegal as well. Or ad block plus because it allows some ads but not others. It might be fucked if google does it, but definitely should be legal. Nothing wrong with blocking ads.

>...something very awful would need to happen.
Awful for their investors maybe, but good for humanity.

Both Brave and ABP allow ads from any paying company pass through. I'll repeat, any company has the chance to go through these blocks.

Google's would only allow Google ads through, not giving other companies a chance to pass through would be considered anti-competitive and illegal.

>has the most diversified chart of revenue streams

This is not inherently good when most of your products and services are just straight up mediocre (Windows, Azure) or on life support (Surface, Xbox)

Literally your mom.

i had an mp3 player like 10 years before ipod was branded

Microsoft will probably last a bit longer than you think.
They have massive cloud contracts with governments for massive IT infrastructure.
Azure even has it's own subscription type for US gov.

at least they won't care much if one of their mediocre or on life support products or services will die, that what should increase microsoft's lifetime. for instance, they recently said "we admit that windows phone is shit and we no longer support it" and it didn't hurt the company at all. imagine reading the same thing written by google about android or even apple about ios.

Oh no I definitely agree. I'm the same poster as , and that was even forgetting their cloud and Azure services.

This.

Google will never die, it is controlled by the jewish shadow government.

I can see Microsoft dying off as a consumer brand: getting squeezed out between Apple at the top end and Google on the low end. But their hold on business seems enduring.

Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google

Windows is going absolutely nowhere, but those other products are just a fraction of MS's revenue.

>2010
>"Steve Jobs is a hack who just steals ideas and markets them well, there's nothing special about him he never made anything useful and he had tonnes of failures and he also abandoned his kids and didn't wash."

>2016
>"Wow Apple is doomed without the grand visionary Steve Jobs who truly and single handedly made the company who was always so perfect and my god I want to blow his cock."

Are you people THAT contrarian that you'll praise Steve fucking Jobs just to get at modern day Apple? Do you not know that Apple is more Jobs than ever? Don't you know that Apple haven't even fulfilled the product road map set out by him fully yet and aren't even close? Jesus Christ. You're all clueless.

Hopefully Microsoft first. But Facebook will die first because it's easily replaceable on day 1. Microsoft and Apple products not so much.

It's almost as if demography changes as the years pass!

You think the population of this board has been totally replaced in 6 years? Maybe you're just new and don't know of how badly Jobs got shitted on all the time.

Hopefully all of them and at once. Throw in Tesla, Twitter, Netflix, and Amazon too.

This. Sadly

oy vey shut this post down

No, i think it got replaced during the Election.

Facebook first. All that needs to happen is another big social network shows up or normies get tired of using social networks in general. People don't use Facebook as much these days. At best, it's a way to keep in touch with friends, and nothing more. Some of their other shit is failing. Oculus is dead in the water, for instance.

Among the rest, I'm not sure if any will actually fall. Apple can survive a decade with no profits unless they get fucked by the EU for their Ireland tax scheme, in which case their monetary reserves could collapse. Microsoft in some ways is becoming less relevant, and in other ways is making money hand over fist from Azure. They don't always succeed at things, but they seem to be able to pick themselves up from their failures well and make enough to keep stable. As for Google... the problem is they don't exactly have any competition.

Facebook
Apple
Google

>..the only way to get rid of them..
You blow up their server farm

They had that in the 90s as well. The Cult of Mac was always a thing. They won't die off for a while. Hell, even Amiga isn't entirely dead yet.

ms will never go anywhere.

their shady business practices make their "ms partners" so much money, they would be fucking retarded to abandon ms. for every dollar ms earns from a partner, the partner earns 14.

its in the partners best interest to keep their clients running software that is going to continue to make the partners money through constant servicing being required for the clients to have a working system.

what the fuck? i had no idea so MUCH of googs rev stream was ads.

i put them second to fb tbqh.

fb fails first
goog next.
apple next.
amazon and ms forever. theyve already survived anti trusts and monopolies and all sorts of charges. goog and fb would crumble under these charges.

But brave and ad block plus are not ads companies. If Google does that it's anti competitive.