What vidya is /ínt/ playing right now?

What vidya is /ínt/ playing right now?

I'm curious to know about the vidya played and the flag from the users since Sup Forums has no flags and I suppose it would be interesting to know.

Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTc6t9RTR0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love the yakuza series

mount and blade warband

LEague of legends

WoT, haters gonna hate.
Also a little Armored Warfare and to please my autism Besiege.

Still would say that W:ET is the most fun game I ever played but it is really hard to find servers anymore... just getting too old.

Crusader kings 2 and rocket league

Tell me more about Stalker

Session-based MMO like War Thunder and WoT cuz don't have time to play single player games.

schyrim

About halfway through, wouldn't recommend. Not quite bad, but mediocre, with a couple nagging limitations.

Witcher 3

All of the unresolved plot lines and unmentioned characters from the last two games makes me butthurt

>All of those characters you cared about in the last two games are probably dead or something, I dunno

Play Call of Pripyat with the misery mod.

FOV gives me a headache

How does War Thunder compete to WoT?
Friends always tries to make me play that instead, but I wasted so much time on WoT already...

Just played an AoE2 game right now. Lost humiliatingly when I should have won.

Read books?

I thought the Witcher 3 was great, I didn't play the previous 2 games so I can't speak on the later half of your post though.

latter*

>FNV
>Red Orchestra 2
>CoP + Misery
>TW:W
>Alien Isolation
>Fallout 2

Played everything to death t bh

I need a new game but there's only like 1 or 2 good releases per year nowadays

War Thunder is more realistic and complicated game and imho more interesting in general. Btw when i want simpler gameplay i playing WoT.

So, is the game good or...

Literally every slav played this

Armored warfare is fun, I can't stand WoT anymore though

Evolve, dead by daylight, some WoW with a friend

Love stalker though I have hundreds of hours played on it

Nah. My reading backlog is big enough as it is

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was great too, but I had hoped SPOILERS: Seigfried, Saskia, Anais , Adda and John Natalis would get something bigger than a dialogue line implying they died

>Over 15 years old
>Still playing video games

Shadow of Chernobyl is better

i didnt, i was 2 years old when it came out

Counterstrike is true slav game

Try underrail. You'll like it if you're a fallout 2 fan. I got it on Steam a few days ago and can't put the thing down

It's pretty good, and cheap. Go buy it.

OP here, yes it is awesome... I'm playing the first game vanilla (without any mods) and it's pretty good so far.

It has a great gameplay which might be hard to understand in the beginning but after that the game becomes fun as fuck. The best thing is the atmosphere because it manages to creep you out and make you interested.

Buy them.

If you like FPS with interesting mechanics I'd recommend Natural Selection 2. An FPS with RTS elements, asymmetric teams, very playable.

All 3 games are pretty good, SoC is the game that stays closest to its roots though

Yep I've played all of these since the first game since I had my first computer, I feel my slavic blood churning

>Shadow of Chernobyl is better

you have a complex

I play EU3, Age of Empires 2, Victoria 2, and as for m none strategy game I play Leauge Of Legends.

big iron

as opposed to what

>Call of Pripyat w/ Misery
>Stronghold Crusader
>Risk of Rain
Also Planetside 2 because it's the only >MMO with Oceanic servers

I was playing Day of Defeat 5mins ago.

Fallout new Vegas

Looks interesting, thanks - I'll check it out

Played it a fair bit when it first came out so sadly doesn't fit the bill

So after a bottle of vodka it is a good idea to switch to WoT?

Armored Warfare... well... it is faster which is nice. But what I thought is interessting is rockets and stuff, but it really just is the same. Still hope it gets better/different.

My nigga I love classic 2d stronghold crusader

Says the man posting on a Tibetan sand mural forum.

>So after a bottle of vodka it is a good idea to switch to WoT?
Sort of.

It sucks the new ones are such shit desu

>Armored Warfare... well... it is faster which is nice. But what I thought is interessting is rockets and stuff, but it really just is the same

essentially yeah they have the same mechanics and everything, but I feel like the advanced tech of the era gives the game a little more variability

I will say one thing though, tanks in WoT all felt very unique whereas in Armored Warfare they feel like slight variations of eachother

Fucking around on Starbound. Good shit.

Arma 3 and planetside2

witcher 3 - 20 mins in, never played witcher before but its a highly rated game so I am checking out the hype

mount and blade warband - played it to death already but I am on the hype train for bannerlord which comes out in a few months, found the sands of faith mod which is great I can be a hospitaller chopping of muslim heads

stellaris - this game is on hold, its a good framework but either needs better mods or updates to give it some meat

total war warhammer - thought total war might be making a comeback but I was wrong

tales of maj'eyal - a 2d roguelike, thought it looked interesting and I was wrong again

necropolis - came out of nowhere for me on the steam front page, bought it because it looked interesting and guess what I was fucking wrong

Been playing a lot of STALKER too OP. I've also been trying to learn Crusader Kings II and grand strategy in general.

Yeah man they feel like totally different games, I really think they should've just polished it a little more rather than totally revamp everything

I bought one of the new ones a while back, played it for 10 minutes and never touched it again

I'm nearly done with this indie game called shadwen and the reviews for it were a little too harsh imo.

Now that I learnt a little Russian their lack of articles in speaking makes more sense

fallout new vegas and a bit of rainbow six siege every once and awhile

Meme Souls 1

Does RSS have offline/bots?

I can't play online games but it looks really good :(

it does but its very different from the multiplayer, isn't very good desu

I'm so blue ;_;

>paying
>ever
>there are more than 1 game
shiet
Ok I will give them a try

Get gravelord greatsword at lvl 1 and rape the game lel

Thoughts on Extreme? It was fine-ish i think, but the unit abilities being always available plus the constant stream of arab slaves is pretty shit.
If it was just a straight up HD re-release of crusader I would have been much happier

Rainbow Six Siege

Gotta play system shock 2 now
Also, a lot of people play LOL in here, wtf?

It does but the difference in difficulty in ridiculous. Normal is too easy, Hard is still a little to easy, Realistic is not even worth playing, 1 shot you're dead tier.

Dividing my time between War Thunder and Day of Infamy atm. Also occasionally DayZ and Warband multiplayer.

COFFEE WARS

one of few perfect games

The feels man..

Underrail and Warband.

Thinking about starting a Gothic 2 playthrough (never played it before)

SUMMON

Where? I'm using the zweihander

I actually haven't tried it, but the unit abilities being spammable sounds broken and the fact that you can just amass hordes of slaves or monks to win kind of shits on the game mechanics

An HD version that just had more missions and/or maps would've been fantastic without touchig the game mechanics

I'll have to download it later and give it a try though to get a firsthand view

Anything else

Why is your internet so shit?

THE ELECTOR COUNTS

youtu.be/HTc6t9RTR0k

From papa nito's covenant

Zweihander is pretty good too though especially with upgrades

Because I don't live in the city and on top of that I didn't realise the network card in this laptop is notoriously shit

Pokemon GO
League of Legends
Professor Layton and the miracle mask

I'm going through my first cycle in deus ex: human revolution. I found it really enjoyable

I'm also playing rise of the nations

I've been playing a ton of Rising Storm recently.

Successfully coordinating a banzai charge with your entire 32 man team is some of the most fun I've had in vidya in years.

Thanks pham

Total War: Warhammer is fun but I bet you follow Smegmar and not the true gods

the Metro series

De nada hermano

I took a class on statics and dynamics this past semester, so I decided to give Poly Bridge a shot. The stuff I learned actually helps a lot.

Stalker as well, I've played two COP and SHOC, haven't done Clear sky yet
I also play Vicky 2, HOI, CK2 and a lot of other stuff that I used to play

Not him, but it is lacking in content.

EU4 and Vicky 2

Clear sky is pretty underrated now that the bugs have been fixed. Best graphics in the whole series too.

I enjoy it but I am a fan of Warhammer and haven't played other Total War games very much

I love that factions finally feel varied but they've sacrificed so much depth from the campaign I get bored after turn 100.

It just becomes a steamroll and the only actual building management you need is planning your little chains at capitals. Everything else is just wall+gold+alternate

Rocket league.
I don't like football and with driving games I prefer simulators, but for some odd reason I loved when I saw first webm on Sup Forums and I still play it.

did you try playing as a horde faction yet? I find Chaos Warriors to be the most fun next beside orcs

Nah I haven't. I was waiting for Beastmen but I'm too poor atm

Might start a Chaos playthrough today though seeing as my modded Empire campaign is now fucked

every total war after medieval II is complete shit, warhammer is perhaps one of the worst
>constant AI stack spam
>scripted diplomacy
>regions you can lose your entire army in 3 turns to attrition that you are forced to invade
>tiny map
>AI is retarded 'yes please annex me, here are my armies you can control as well'
>low variation in troops, one one type of pikemen, spearmen, infantry etc
>have to pay $3 for blood effects
its fucking dogshit

Yeah I remember playing it for a bit, till I reached the swamp and the first blowout happens and that's it, I think I closed the game and the next time I turned my computer on my HDD had died, I never bothered re-downloading it but I might do that soon