/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

NOW'S THE TIME TO DO SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (if you want it by December at least) SHARE CHINKY STOCKING STUFFERS

>News
• user's new Deathadder arrived and confirms that it is legit • Gearbest is now selling chink edition Ryzens • user wins a dispute • user gets some new waifus • user fries some hemp seeds • user's new KZ ED9s arrived • user's Gearbest purchase arrived broken now has a vendetta against them • user's Senfer broke • user gets the RUIZU Aesthetic edition • user's new backpack cover arrived • user finds Ditto plush • user digs up the sad memory of another user's deceased cat • A fucking pickle Rick plush Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1Pc-Handcrafted-Origami-3D-Greeting-Christmas-Xmas-Card-Pop-Up-Card-White-Envelope-Postcards-Birthday-Gift/32736892721.html
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Square-Box-1200mAh-AUX-Line-in-Hands-free-Wireless-Bluetooth-V4_2-Speaker-With-Mic-p-1139570.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/TTLIFE-Professional-Over-the-Head-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Trucker-Noise-Cancelling-Handfree-With-Mic-for-VoIP/2058046_32675185335.html
aliexpress.com/item/RARE-Anarchy-Letter-Print-Baseball-Cap-Washed-Soft-Cotton-Snapback-Hats-Men-Women-Black-Red-Adjustable/32812086546.html
chinesewatchwiki.net/List_of_Chinese_watch_brands#Modern_Chinese_brands_not_using_in-house_movements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

WILL THIS PERFUME KILL MY COSTUMERS?
also asked the seller but not sure he/she will answer.

I still wish the old threads would auto-archive after migrating to the new threads

>chink Christmas
I've been stocking up on these laser-cut cards. All of them have been great so far.

aliexpress.com/item/1Pc-Handcrafted-Origami-3D-Greeting-Christmas-Xmas-Card-Pop-Up-Card-White-Envelope-Postcards-Birthday-Gift/32736892721.html

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

any good desk lamps? im tired of building gunpla in the dark

Xiaomi make nice ones

my first chinkshit purchase just arrived, a beautiful hat! featuring everyones three favorite winter pals: pine, bamboo, and plum!

Give LINK

here you go

I bought a 64go micro SD ADATA on WISH for 8€.
Dont do that mates.

Why would you buy a chink memory?

tybg
give link i like it

Where to these title pictures come from?

64go for 8€, srsly i couldnt resist.

pls respond

Guess I'll try again...
What's a good Bluetooth speaker with 3.5 mm input ? Dont need the nigabass. As long as it is balanced it's ok in my book.

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Square-Box-1200mAh-AUX-Line-in-Hands-free-Wireless-Bluetooth-V4_2-Speaker-With-Mic-p-1139570.html

coupon code eace5f to drop the price a bit.

speaking of the Xiaomi bluetooth speakers, is there anywhere to still get the purple aluminum one?

Thanks friend

Best case scenario (most likely imo, since a lot of those counterfeit documentaries like to fear monger) this will be one of those imitation scents that you can get in the dollar store or drug store that smells a lot like the cologne that it is imitating, but will not last nearly as long. Worst case scenario is that it will be bottled piss.

bang good sounds like a sex shop no wonder they have a remove the banggood logo button

I got these Thom Browne sunglasses off if DHGate. They were expensive at $48, but they are pretty legit looking and feeling. They came in a nice box, and came with legit looking documentation (tag, warranty card?) that are in Japanese.

Case inside

There anything better than this for around that price?

Here is the presumed warranty card.

Box w/ case (exterior).

Never thought of China for anything more than $2 sunglasses.

Have you ever had any problems when buying on dhgate? I only used aliexpress so far and was wondering how safe it would be in terms of opening disputes and not getting chinked

Quick rundown of what I bought:
>spend a lot of time clicking the same keys, so instead of killing my keyboard bought a cheap numpad to kill
>pocket fedora
>work as IT, handy to have a small tool kit with me at all times
>in-ear-monitors on the cheap, block out sound nicely

It was my first and only purchase (so far) from them. It seems a lot like aliexpress, with a similar policy for confirming orders & filing disputes. I know that people here like to message sellers before filling disputes, but I generally file a dispute immediately if I have to (I got gypped out of $5 once on ali. The seller promised to fix my problem, but just waited until the period for filing a dispute was over and never responded ), unless it is a seller that I know is reliable and I have bought several things from before.

I don't really see a reason for myself to buy stuff from DHgate over aliexpress regularly, but they do seem to be more lenient for designer fakes, which is why I got these glasses there.

>Piston Hybrid's are too bassy
>Piston Hybrid Pro HD's aren't bassy enough

What the hell do I get?

Do they have fake Yeezys and those Drink Beer Save Water shirts?

An user in a previous thread modded his headphones by sticking on a $1 wired mic.

Anyone done similar with a bluetooth mic to eliminate the extra wire? Something like this:

aliexpress.com/store/product/TTLIFE-Professional-Over-the-Head-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Trucker-Noise-Cancelling-Handfree-With-Mic-for-VoIP/2058046_32675185335.html

Cutting off everything above the earpad, removing the earpad, then sticking the thing on the headphones with velcro. Maybe a dumb question, but would W10 play nice using 3.5mm for sound and bluetooth for mic (i.e., setting it not to use the bluetooth speaker in the headset)?

KingDian or Goldenfir?

Looking for something to throw into my T420.

thanks for answering bru

KZ ZS5 and Bluetooth upgrade cable.

I was just about to order some nightlights for my staircase when I noticed an amazing coupon deal.

ZS5v1+bluetooth>Xiaomis

Anyone know what's going on with the ZS5s now?

The V2 and KS6s are both duds? Are the V1s still stock?

Does this shit worth it?

Does not go there

It looks like they do have yeezys. Not sure about the quality though, since they seem cheap compared to most of the sellers that people say sell 1:1 pairs. Check the list of sellers on r/fashionreps if you want a guaranteed good pair. I'm not really into streetwear, but have been told that many of those sellers have contacts with factories and receive constant feedback from buyers so they can make really legit looking stuff. I don't know what shirts you're referring to, so I can't help there.

why not?

If you're paying less than $110 shipping inclusive for a pair of 350's you're not getting good ones.

It just can't do

Hey Canadians. How long does it take for your shit to get to you when you order from gearbest? My last aliexpress order as well as a few ebay orders took like 2-5 months.

My ratchet belts arrived and they might be sturdy enough for concealed carry. I'm pretty surprised.

Also they came with agate rings. Do I have chink sex brides now?

If you want fake yeezy's google david sneakerahead. I got mine from there and they're very good. Even wore them to a sneaker convention and got a bunch of compliments while surrounded by real ones. They're also just very comfortable shoes.

sorry guys i was taking a nap!
aliexpress.com/item/RARE-Anarchy-Letter-Print-Baseball-Cap-Washed-Soft-Cotton-Snapback-Hats-Men-Women-Black-Red-Adjustable/32812086546.html

So after 9 months, my Xiaomi Hybrids left piece gave up and now I'm shopping for another one. I'm not very picky about frequency response (but I'd probably prefer V or flat) and I just want a volume + mic on an IEM. I've been looking at KZ ZS5 but looks like the first batch only has all the controls.

Should I just buy another Hybrids at this point or would you guys recommend me another? As long as it has volume + mic and it's an IEM any probably below $30 then I'm set. Thanks.

Check auglamor, senfer, vvjb

oh fugg I'm only missing bluetooth cable which arrived in mail but is waiting for customs clearance procedure of a shit hole

Motherfucker I bought the wrong one because of your lazy ass

kek

Are the ZS5v2s better than the V1s? Are all the drivers working this time? How do I know I'm getting a v2? What's their sound signature compared to the ATE?

Are there any decent keyboards with brown or clear switches and removable cable?

RegularOP I'm genuinely curious, is this a labor of love or are you paid for this? and if paid, by who? How did you get started doing this?

100% fake

stupid plebs

>WISH
Nice ripoff site.

>How do I know I'm getting a v2?
Very easily. Just look into the metal mesh if there's one (v1) or two (v2) balanced armature drivers in the nozzle hole.

Any good heart rate monitors in China? I want to measure my heartrate during training

I need good cheap ass IEMs and I need them soon. There's no difference in the KZs on amazon right?
Also, I can't get a good seal with most regular walmart silicone tips. Do the ZS3s make good seals or should I get ATEs for foam tips?

Just get full sized headphones dude.

Giving your money for another pair of the same thing that gave up in less than a year is kind of retarded.

the once that clip on your finger

>reddid spacing
>dumb advice
its checks out

I had a nightmare about getting Chinked, I'm currently waiting for my Ajazz from gearbest, and it came completely different than I ordered it.

any good chink watch?

>DONGKING
lmao

Are baseus USB-C cables good?
Anything to watch out for when getting USB-C cables?

Seagull brand

Are there any /csg/-approved chink 1TB hard drives?

>inb4 dom inspector

There are none, just get a WD.

So the programming socks meme is ACTUALLY real
How many of you are traps

need wristwatch recommendations

So Xiaomis>ZS5 huh? Why user?

I'm too ugly to be a trap, I just need them for programming.

LoL, update - it just arrived and I did get chinked, it's not fucking RGB

Gaterons are the best switches but james donkey gear looks like shit.

pope watch, I got one before it was cool, it is nice.

paint that yellow part and it would look fine

chinesewatchwiki.net/List_of_Chinese_watch_brands#Modern_Chinese_brands_not_using_in-house_movements

okay but what mech keyboard should i REALLY get for 50€?

this should have cost you not a cent more then $25 and seller still profit almost 2x

its mostly black bec pope is a devil black lier?

i have a noppoo spyder with blue switches and it's pretty nice

So what's the deal with this?
Don you programmers use them as compression socks or are all you faggots gay?

>KZ
>KZ ZS5
>KZ ZS5 with bluetooth audio
It's like you're piling shit up, trying to get the worst audio experience possible.

How good are the Xiaomi Mi Piston Basic Edition?

pic related when?

Not as bad as some may say, but not great either. They're cheap, basic earphones, not much of a improvement than what might've came with your smartphone.

Would you say they're an improvement over the Rock Zircons and the like?

not at all

Is it for urethral play?

Everything is better than the Zircons

Too true.