Posts on Sup Forums by country

Opinions?

Top 10

Per capita

Sweden I..

expected yanks to have many more posts

I guess it's true nordics are autists

How can we have more Moroccan Tunisian Iranian Georgian Lebanese posters than Belarusian?

Uruguay top autism

Uruguay confirmed sudaca master race.

>51,981 posts
Holy shit literally most of them are me

Correlates with whiteness

we actually interact with people in real life though

even the most autistic of us

Even in pure numbers we're destroying the likes of Peru, Montenegro, Luxembourg and Thailand.

Rest of the world is barely even trying.

Only 3 lebs posters here lad, 2 of which barely post and the rest are literally all me

More like autism

source? this is bullshit

Uh shouldn't Turkey be top 10 for Middle East? Pretty sure it should be number one, if not two after the kikes.

The more posts are made by a country, the more likely they'll be autistic and retarded

still a massive disparity, nearly 6 times the people not even double the posts of us
then again those demographics are for Sup Forums overall but the posts are just for Sup Forums, probably far fewer americans as a percentage on this board.

Archives, probably. All of the posts are saved out there.

From some reason Americans are underrepresented on Sup Forums, look pic related.

probably americans dont care as much for an international board

I included Turkey in Europe. I always do as they are an European country.

Anyway they would be 4th if they were included into Africa + Middle East group.

Fucking generals.

Yes I think they aren't interested in other countries.

Also the big factor on Sup Forums are generals, they "inflate" native speakers activity(that's actually why I like generals, thanks to them natives can actually have a place to speak in their own language).

That's a good point. Half of ours were probably just doing poos or saying something really made them think

Tfw on /mena/ everyone just speaks arabic anyway

So basically the same as English literacy rates

It's slightly related but not that much, like it doesn't explain Croatia or relative low amount of post per capita by Anglo countries.

>737 posts from North Korea

The map's legit guys.

Hello, newfag.

Uruguay is only up there because of bart posts in hilo latino threads