1. Your country

1. Your country
2. You see a person eating an apple with a knife and a fork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9QQLtBU0
vocaroo.com/i/s1fz1jvyNYk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Flag
>Kinda weird, but there's nothing wrong with it, so go ahead

Is he cutting the apple into slices?
I dont see the problem

moderate

No disgust but I might think they're retarded.

>USA
>no disgust whatsoever. Id probably think "huh, thats weird" for a few seconds and then continue on with my day and probably never think anything of it ever again.

I used to have an italian friend who would always peel and slice his oranges with a knife, so I've given up judging.

>peel and slice his oranges with a knife
We do this too
How is it done in Sweden?

at least he won't have bleeding gums

It was when I was in college and not in Sweden. He would bring his own knife to campus along with the orange. It was almost like his lunch ritual. I don't remember the details, just being like "Enjoy your lunch, Fabio." while I chuckled a little.

What if i use the knife to cut the apple into smaller apples?

>smaller apples

I got 52% conservative on this lmao

>It was when I was in college and not in Sweden.
I see
but from what you said I felt like you implied that its weird to peel oranges with a knife so I was wondering how you do it
Pic related is how its done here

Where ??

How on earth would you feel disgusted? You're supposed to eat apples with knifes and fork if you're dining.
>orange
No, that's retarded. Bananas are the limit.

Oh, I just peel them with my fingernails carefully so I don't cut or rupture the flesh of the orange.

Unless I'm going to prepare a large number of them, in which case I segment them professional kitchen style.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9QQLtBU0

Who dines apples? It's purely a snack food.
Much Disgust

Ask your favela daddy.

The style in the vid looks very wasteful desu with you

It's not that wasteful if you're well-practiced at it. And it's only if I'm going to basically make a bowlful of orange segments to share with someone. Generally I just handpeel them.

>favela monkey being in charge to use forks and knives to peel apples
No, apples aren't "purely a snack food" and you're not supposed to eat the peel if you aren't sure about how many layer of shit were used to protect the apples from insects and the like.

Knife, fine. I hate digging my teeth into an uncut apple. Fork? nigger what are you doing... absolutely digusting

it can be found chopped up in other dishes, but that probably isn't what OP is talking about

You're weird italy.

Apples aren't really a dinner-table food.

So where are you from originaly

Another Western country.

You don't have apples to begin with, Sweden. Italy is like the 5th or 6th producer of apples worldwide.

I come from a country with lots of apple production, and quite like apples myself. They're one of my favourite fruits. That said, that aren't suited to the dinner table.

Which country?
>aren't suited to the dinner table
That's, like, totally your own highly debatable opinion, and you're the weird one to me.

This

;)

Jesus, look at the thickness of the skin

Oh it's certainly a cultural difference. They're just too "loud" of a food. Apple based deserts where they've been cooked, certainly, but something that crunchy while trying to have a polite conversation is just reeee.

A western country. Also I looked it up and apparently on a national scale apples aren't that big a deal, I'm just from an apple-growing region.

>tfw you work in a bakery and someone asks you a knife and a fork with their croissant.

Triggers me everytime.

Apples only belong in the dinner table if they are part of a recipe or fruit salad.
You are mad if you eat a raw apple with a knife and a fork in the dinner table.

If the apple is cut into boats, I see no problem using utensils to eat it. If it's still whole, it's weird.

This. Seeing people slice off bite sized pieces isn't too uncommon. You'd eat each piece from between your thumb and the knife blade. But using a knife and fork is fucking retarded.

It's actually faster and easier to remove the core and the peel with fork and knife rather than with just a knife. Unless you're certain of the produce, you don't want to eat the peel. It's perfectly normal to use fork and knife to eat food. Get your shit sorted, favela monkey.
>crunchy
there are dozens of varieties, even the most "crunchy" isn't a big deal if you eat like 1/8 of it at a time (cut the apple in four, remove the core, peel, cut each quarter in two)
>won't tell which western country
oh well, 'bye good sir
>crocodile dundee eating directly from the knife
not really surprised

>not just cleaning the apple before eating it instead of throwing away the most nutritious part
Extreme disgust tbqh

>Unless you're certain of the produce

Is this an actual concern in the EU? I would think that Europe has its shit together on food and food imports.

If the water system is full of feces (e.g. Mexico), the inside is just as toxic

Imagine being so beta you have to eat an apple with a knife

You can be sure that pesticides or the like have not been used only if you bought the apples yourself and if they are sold as "bio" ( "organic") or something similar.
>favela boy believes that "cleaning" the apple on his dirty t-shirt will remove any pesticide
well, you life expectancy isn't too high to begin with, so why not

what the fug

surely as long as you run it under the tap anything grown in Europe is safe

flag
I walk up to them and glass them immediately, what sort of fucker eats apples, that's supporting kiwis, cut that shit out.

This

>mfw I eat things like chicken, tater tots, french fries, etc. with a fork
>mfw I'll eat pizza with a fork and knife if it's too messy

An independent test run last year found that only 17% of the produce not marked as "organic" does not have pesticide residues.
It's nice to see that non-yuros look at EU rules as strict and effective in preserving the genuinity of our products. It's also pretty flattering, and I'm convinced that's true myself. Anyway, we mostly have strict rules regarding informations that have to be given to consumers. Beside the GMOs (usually perceived as harming the natural variety of existing products - in Italy there are wild varieties of wheat which would be highly not-economical to keep if the consumers were used to e.g. USA trends) and the hormones given to bovine, and maybe some nastier pesticides, producers can use and do use pesticides too and the most common western practices to keep their produce profitable.

only savages and children do not eat pizza with knife and fork
but we probably use the word "pizza" for something different and oh God no I won't start that chapter

Pizzas are engineered to have dough handles, you are not supposed to use a knife and fork to eat it.

No disgust, but a slight bemusement.

>someone from a third world shithole advising others on when it's the proper time to use cutlery

Never heard of fried apples?

And yet you posted a pic of a fish that eats burgers with his bare hands.

might as well attach a photo

vocaroo.com/i/s1fz1jvyNYk0

I meant whole, raw apples.
Fried apples are ok.

The Neapolitan Pizza, actual Italian trademark in the EU, isn't engineered to have handles you're supposed to know of. The "crosta" isn't a handle. Maybe you have created a favela pizza with special handles made in dough, good for you.
Other varieties I may know of, like the NY Pizza, is highly resembling the Neapolitan Pizza. In some countries Pizza is made in sizes we absolutely do not use, and you're supposed to eat it with hands. Same goes for "Pizza al trancio" (or "to go" pizza) - it actually has a thicker crust too, on the edge and beneath it.
Other Pizze are not really "Pizza" but a sort-of casserole (like the "Deep dish" one, not "Pizza" in my book) and that ones can't be surely eaten with bare hands.
What I call "Pizza" - that is, a Neapolitan Pizza - is supposed to be eaten at the restaurant and literally only children are allowed to pick if with something that isn't a fork.

I just ate a Napoleon pizza and it had the handles, you are either lying or you grow a different breed of pizza there in Europe.

>Napoleon Pizza
Oh boy. No, you didn't, and those are not handles.

Baked apples are much better for a snack

I am not a replicant.

fuckin' weirdo