Admit it, you would buy one if you could afford it

Admit it, you would buy one if you could afford it.

Only if it was made by Apple I couldn't afford it.

fuck yeah i would
ai gfs are the future

I would. Joi was a super qt

This. She's fucking gorgeous

Why didn't he encrypt her? Why didn't he have backups of her? God, she was too pure for this world

Also the thing she was on wasn't damaged that bad. You could probably recover data from it.

Indeed. The moment she said she wanted to go along with these convenient requirements, I knew it was coming. Either of them should have planned ahead.
The cuckquean scene was pretty hot though.

>tfw no gigantic hologram advertisement girl touching my penis

Her death was so depressing. I thought at first that she was the one that tipped off Wallace but it turned out it wasn't and that made it worse.

Trips of sadness

Her name was joi? Top kek.

Your name is user? Top kek!

It had to be an inside joke. Because, in a lot of ways, she really is like a living JOI video, since she technically can't touch her user.

i need to feel what it's like to physically hold a woman to the point i would happily take a knife and murder someone right now if i could have that for 5 minutes

no amount of future hologram tech is going to give me that, so i'll pass

>I can't pay $30 for a whore

Get a job.

Fuck yes of course I would.

I wouldn't buy one.

Socializing with someone you want to fuck is exhausting.

Once you lock that shit down don't you just ignore it?

You can't fuck a hologram and you can have a conversation with any random bitch.

he did the next best thing than fucking her. She ordered a prostitute for him, synched up with her and he fucked the prostitute. It's delicious cuckqueaning and she came with the added bonus of being a portable computer as well. Why would you not want to buy one?

I have to admit that part was pretty fucking cool.

Thats a super niche scenario though.

Sure. But I bet many AI who love their master would do something similar. The AI can't physically be with them, so they settle for the next best thing.
I still think it would be great to have a sexy/cute AI who can remember things and be an assistant who follows you around

If it took initiative like that and actually displayed human emotions it would get old really fucking quick for me.

The hologram shit was cool because you can make the hooker look like someone else, not because you can fuck your AI that thinks it loves you.

Different strokes I suppose.

>giant girl
yes, all of my yes

Probably a virgin and or dim thing.

He might be, I don't know. Even virgins can like high tech AI waifu though, so his dislike for human interaction from the AI stems from something deeper