France spends centuries bullying the germans...

>france spends centuries bullying the germans, invading them and trying to wipe out germanic culture west of the rhine (largely succeeding)
>germany eventually fights back and annexes alsace-lorraine, a germanic language-speaking region of france
>this is evidently the single most dastardly, despicable and vile atrocity ever committed in all of human history
>france's legacy is that of the defenseless, enlightened victim while germans are the terrible, uncivilized eastern aggressors

What's up with that?

GEE AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?

seriously man, they won in 1870 then went again in 1914 because they needed more, killed a whole generation of skilled craftmen including my greatgranps and then went again in 1939

Now don't get me wrong, I know Jews are evil and deserve quarantine but man, it was too much

It was roman so rightful, just like most of west germany desu

But France invaded the German states several times prior to 1870. The problem is that Germany was not powerful enough to fight back until industrial warfare existed.

the land itself was Roman, but "France" is a combination of Germanic and Latin culture. You need both the Franks and the Gauls to create French culture as we know it.

Germans mostly get shit because of Hitler. Hitler attacked the rich foreigners, when you do that you get worldwide mass medias against you.
Same for Mao and Stalin : they attacked the rich, so worldwide medias have used all their power to make the definition of evil.
Sure, France killed a King. In the XIXth, it was considered a very evil thing by all Europe. In the XXth and XXIst, only royal families can still have a grudge against France.

My point of view is that what propaganda made the most evil men of history are actually the greatest heroes : Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Robespierre. They're the only ones who worked for the good of the majority. Also Chavez, Lula, Gaddafi at the beginning.

Once again, France is seen as the good guys because we only killed one King.

>frogs are a bunch of subhuman crybabies
wew lad breaking news

>The problem is that Germany was not powerful enough to fight back until industrial warfare existed.

Yeah so what's your point?

Of course in ww2 when they were populated with 80 millions people, they would've wrecked our 40 millions pips cunt even if we were good enough to hold their blitzkrieg

War is a bitch, and we learnt the lesson better than anyone else.

No hard feelings though,
Now I see German tourist hanging around and they're sweet as one can get.

>france spends centuries bullying the germans

How so?

rhine confederation

Mao and Stalin's policies led to millions dying in mass starvation
>Worked for the good of the majority

what do you think about it?

Kek even now Ropesbierre is seen as a complete maniac. He just guillotined ordinary people for nothing. Napoleon, I can agree with.

go back to tumblr

all revolutions cause the disrupting of the economic system, for some time, including the american revolution and civil war
the "great depression" was also a crime against humanity, throwing millions into poverty
but I won't waste my time with you, mamma's boy, I already have a TV.

It was not really bullying, but it's an example of french domination.

Louis XIV

>is seen
by who?
here it's constantly debated, never was a consensus that he was a "complete maniac", it's just stupid

>the most evil men of history are actually the greatest heroes : Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Robespierre.

Is this what it feels like to live in France? You actually become dysfunctional and retarded?

Great thread

Oh boy. I saw some hitler or Stalin apologists in the past, but never both at the same time, with Mao and Guillotine-Pierre on top.

Are you just making shit up in your head because they were revolutionaries and that's somehow romantic in your cheese infused French brain?

I never saw someone retarded enough to believe 4 different historical propaganda narratives at the same time.