So what do you guys think about this? Possibly the biggest meteorite to ever hit the earth?

So what do you guys think about this? Possibly the biggest meteorite to ever hit the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador#Boundary_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastapoka_arc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah pretty cool man

That's a big crater.

Pretty cool considering that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

UUUU

Fun Fact: THIS is actually a meteor crater.

Just for comparison, the blue circle was a 100 km meteorite, the same size as the one who caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

I see.

You are a big guy

Yeah but I posted this because I'm curious about how can that not be a meteor impact with it's perfectly circle shape? Does anyone have an explanation to how that was formed? Also, wierd how it doesn't even have a name.

Reminder that Quebec doesn't an access to Hudson Bay

it's probably carved by glaciers. It explains the islands there looking all fucked up.

If it were a meteor I don't think anything in the world would survive that

Yeah but I think it probably hit before anything was alive yet

Nah, continental drift is a thing. The continents constantly move and reshape over time.

What does continental drift have anything to do with a huge hole in the landscape?

Lol dumbass

It would be unrecognizable by now, if it was an impact.

This is very mysterious. It's literally the biggest, perfectly circle hole in a landscape on earth, and it doesn't even have a name, and there's nothing about it on google. What are they trying to hide from us?

looks like the balls to a cock

This is very mysterious. It's literally the biggest, perfectly circle hole in a landscape on earth, and it doesn't even have a name, and there's nothing about it on google.
What are they trying to hide from us?

Maybe it had to do with glaciers or other ice related things

This is fucked up. I just tried posting this
as a new thread twice, and each time it posts it as a reply to this thread. Wtf?

Another Quebec crater.

OK, I HAVE A FUCKING QUESTION.
What the fuck is that sliver of quebec that juts out into the middle of labrador that is on every fucking map, and what is it's purpose?

We sold that to newfies for fishing purposes.

If a meteor that size hit earth it would leave much more than just a crater

No it belongs to quebec. Like the sliver of quebec that juts out into labrador.

the thingy at the beginning of the straight line?

Y E S

I don't know, probably a river or territorial reasons.

There isn't a river there. Is it part of the ancient caribou people's land or something?

I just looked on the map and it's not a river. I'm intrigued as well, maybe someone knows, if no one finds us an answer in this thread I'll make a new thread about it.

Or you could make a thread about it and link it here.

But after looking closely, I noticed that it is a river on the southern/eastern border.

Well since someone else has volunteered I will be participating in said thread until some autist figures it out. I tried on reddit and noone knows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador#Boundary_dispute

Looks like Quebec got Jewed out of some clay.

from wiki;
"The ministers reiterate that no Quebec government has ever formally recognized the drawing of the border between Quebec and Newfoundland in the Labrador peninsula according to the opinion rendered by the privy council in 1927. For Quebec, this border has thus never been definitively defined"

Then name it.

wiki says its not a crater which is ok with me
we need more geological events that can cause circles instead of just meteors

It was stolen

>there are 9 meteor craters in Québec
Really makes you think

Yeah, why do meteors always hit us?

literally no proof its a crater to be quite desu

Yeah but there has to be a reason for that sliver of land.

There is but we'll never know, just like the OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastapoka_arc
not a crater

well there you have it OP. thread over, nothing to see here

Yeah, the research was made on inuit canoes. Very credible source. Also, the article takes about 30 seconds to read because it is so short on information.