ALEX JONES:Microsoft is an IBM front company

Is he right? Is bill gates a fraud and he did not create microsoft. Jones says Microsoft is just a front company for IBM and gates did not create anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=RT6EWaWL200
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Maxwell_Gates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

>le angery pill salesman

its true. Bill Gates dad was in the deep state and had Bill mentored at a young age by some famous computer scientist I forgot who but I've seen a pic. he did accomplish stuff on his own but IBM did basically hand them their software business.

You are a fucking moron. I would give you a reasonable explaination, but I know that you would accuse me of being a zionist insurgent for no reason.

But did you really know that windows 8 was actually OS/2 Warp 5?
It's a huge coverup.

>thread so stupid i can't tell if it's genuine Sup Forums or someone mocking them

>russian eComStation shills are here already

>I DON'T LIKE THEM MAKING AN OPERATING SYSTEM THAT TURNS THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

I am curious as to what your explanation is. I am not OP.

Pretty sure them Frenchies were using communist Mandriva.

>russian
Hi Hill Shill, nice meme

/thread

Yes, it's being woven, the thread, that is.
Like a cloth.
This thread, on a server.

Hi-hi~!

Idk, Bill fucked them over pretty good back in the day with OS/2 vs windows. If he said Intel was a front for IBM I'd be more inclined to believe him.

Remember, all of this is to distract you from FreeScale Semi.
They make PPC chips that are used by USMIL.

There were 30 FreeScale engineers on MH370.

false false flags

what Jones is referring to is Bill Gates's IBM near-fraud contract that made him rich

Bill Gates's mom was buddies with the president of IBM

Tim Paterson, working under another company, copies (some say completely) the older CP/M OS and just adds the IBM PC/8086 hardware binds, he then sells it to Bill Gates as QDOS who knows IBM is going to want a new OS soon

IBM starts looking for OS contenders for the new IBM PC, Bill Gates markets QDOS as MS-DOS, and is right there with a finished OS, and then out-jews Tim Paterson by keeping the Microsoft-IBM deal a secret

Paterson becomes a no-name programmer at Microsoft and Bill Gates begins a fresh career of producing garbage and sucking on the gullible teats of private cons and public subsidies

Probably cause he saw American made and the guy works for the CIA but makes up a business that he's actually working for the IAC, and when told this the cia guy is like "would it hurt if I removed the mask" and the guy is like "IBM tho?" and CIA is like "yea lol"

>pill salesman

I think you mean filter salesman

Jones isn't Sup Forums, he doesn't really go into specifically the jews and the stuff about the holocaust being a hoax. He uses broad labels like the elite and lizard people instead. He is actually an israel supporter even.

Alex Jones, Steven Colbert, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, etc are all comedians.
They spin stories to provide entertainment.
I think Alex Jones often goes further to show how ludicrous it is to take talk show hosts seriously.
Also easy money selling pills etc.

I don't know Microsoft or Bill Gates backstory, but it doesn't seem very Sup Forums or /biz/ related.

i haven't looked at his (hilarious) site lately or listened to any of his "material" but I hear he's pretty big into shilling "male enhancement superpills" these days

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.
It's all in the numbers.

>Alex Jewnes

Most of the inspiration came from Xerox, which is coincidentally the same company that Steve "Poo In Loo" Jobs stole from
IBM was just a hardware company and is utterly worthless today

Russian hackers here again I see

>Alex Jones
>hates Jews

You know he's a long time Israel supporter, right?

>he filters his water
>he's not on SUPER MALE VITALITY OVERDOSE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U

this guy and everyone that buys his products should be publicly executed

i don't even like him, but
>people i don't like should be hurt/killed
is a very childish mindset

Such tolerance!

Hi JIDF

didnt that shit just turn him red?

here is a jew breaking it all down.

youtube.com/watch?v=RT6EWaWL200

Did he really say this? He needs to stop reading shitposts from Sup Forums on air. Though apparently his audience will believe anything.

>IBM
>DARPA's personal R&D firm
>worthless

Stay in Sup Forums kiddo.

Not a huge Jones fan, but he isn't really much of a Sup Forumsack, marrying a Jewish woman and being a supporter of Israel. Doesn't mean he has no problems at all, but that ain't one of them.

Also thisIf you unironically get your news from people meant for entertainment, you should kill yourself

Actually if this was the intention, shit fell apart quite quickly.
Microsoft backstabbed IBM several, several, SEVERAL times.

IBM needed an OS for normie usage and Bill Gates had an aunt who knew IBM managers on personal level and lobbied for Microsoft OS...

>Beyond the Seattle area, Gates was appointed to the board of directors of the national United Way in 1980, becoming the first woman to lead it in 1983. Her tenure on the national board's executive committee is believed to have helped Microsoft, based in Seattle, at a crucial time. In 1980, she discussed her son's company with John Opel, a fellow committee member and the chairman of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM). Opel, by some accounts, mentioned Mrs. Gates to other IBM executives. A few weeks later, IBM took a chance by hiring Microsoft, then a small software firm, to develop an operating system for its first personal computer.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Maxwell_Gates

>aunt

mother

>Is bill gates a fraud and he did not create microsoft.
Paul Allen did more to make Microsoft successful.
Gates and Ballmer chiseled him out of his founder's shares and then, when he was supposed to be dying of Lymphoma, they tried to pressure his wife into selling his remaining MS shares.
That's why Paul Allen is no longer with Microsoft.

>Bill Gates's mom was buddies with the president of IBM

Did his mom suck dick for Microsoft?

>they tried to pressure his wife into

but he was never married

he frequently stretches truth, a similar statement is "the CIA founded google" which I have heard him say

Then who was phone

>listening to a kike puppet

This guy is the equivalent of WWF for the tinfoil crowd.

Can't wait for alex jones ice cream bars to go with my infowars man pills.

My my my... just look at all the Jones hating libtard redditor pseuds in this thread. I guess Sup Forums is a bored for gays after all...

You're not much better than the leftist faggots at all really if you do the exact same stupid shit they do and hide in your echo chamber. Political discourse in the US is at an all-time low thanks to you fags who don't bother to have a discussion with people with the opposing viewpoint and instead throw ad hominems and fling shit at each other to score political points, solving exactly 0 problems in the world.

the darkness of humanity has been unleashed
the end comes soon

Cry moar, monkey. Just like single mommy taught you in the 90s.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/kys/

you realize he was ranting about the government spying on US citizens years before it was reported by corporate media? He's not a total kooke

Thanks for the smile.

>I guess Sup Forums is a bored for gays after all...

Yeah we are bored of gays, so get the fuck out.

Bill Gates is a shit programmer. The only thing he ever wrote was a BASIC interpreter than anyone off the street could manage.

>pol discovers GNU OS
this is a good thing, right?

Thanks for proving me right,faggot

>Alex Jones
>spins conspiracies about everything he can get his hands on
>yells, growls, runs around shirtless, and basically performs deep autism on camera
>adamantly refuses to talk about the JQ
>defends Jews and supports Israel
>doesn't even really go into white genocide, just yells about lizard people and demons

He's not a Sup Forumsack. He's just another guy making stuff up for easy shekels from nigger cattle, just like WaPo, just like john oliver, etc., except he's a relatively rare example of a right-wing, "anti-establishment" instance. But he still should be taken with the exact same amount of trust as the abovementioned left-wing examples.

Hello JIDF