WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE i5-8400?? DO THE TARDS ARE INTEL EXPECT ME TO BUY POOZEN OR WHAT?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE i5-8400?? DO THE TARDS ARE INTEL EXPECT ME TO BUY POOZEN OR WHAT?

>he fell for Covfefe Lake meme
Say with me:
A
FUCKING
PAPER
LAUNCH

They're expensive to make, dude. Intel is selling them at a loss so of course you can't buy one.

yes

>buying intel
Kek

I'm still waiting for my 8600k to ship. I ordered it on the 5th.

Do you realize why 8400 has a 2.8 base clock and a whopping 1000 mhz turbo on all cores?

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

Plebbit says Amazon receives shipment tomorrow (Friday).

buy Ryzen so AMD won't die reeeeeeeee

>Sanjit
Ayy.
>AMD
>dying
?

It's ok user, I've been enjoying my Ryzen 1600X for a few months now.

Zen 2 will be out by the time you get your hands on Covfefe Lake.

You could've bought ryzen 7-8 months ago and enjoy stutter-free experience since then.

>covfefe

Why is it that all of a sudden all the AMD shills started doing this? What does it even mean and why have they updated your script to include this? Is it because you can't think of anything catchy and actually effective like "poozen" so this is gonna have to do or what? Does it even mean anything?

Maybe he wanted to do more than run synthetic benchmarks or he isn't really looking forward for that sweet 2013 tier gaming performance? 120~144hz screens are getting increasingly common, you know, and most people don't really care about running cinebench all day long, otherwise you might even delude yourself into buying a faildozer thinking it's good.

He's buying fucking 8400, what the fuck are you talking about, what 120-144Hz?

>He's buying fucking 8400

You mean the chip that singlehandely stomps the entire ryzen lineup while being right up there with the 7700k in gaming performance? Yeah, what about it?

It's because it's actually funny and your president is the current laughing stock of the world right now.

>It's because it's actually funny

Maybe if you're 5.

>your president

Oh look at that, I didn't realize we had country flags already. Neat! How are you enjoying Ram Nath Kovind's government, my brown friend?

The chip that most likely using actually good binned chips, that could have used as 8700k, but they are used as 8400 for reviewers so tjey can market covfefe lake, but the actal chips are going to be much worse, because they are 2.8 for a reason, yes, what about them?

>Ram Nath Kovind's government
B-But I have an AMD processor, user.

>t-these r-results don't count!
>i-it w-will p-probably be worse!!!
>p-please believe my asspull PLEASE!

The absolute state of indian AMD shills, everyone!

If you were an actual pajeet you would realize that in curryland the president is useless. PM has all the power, like Brit Bongs.

Do britbongs even have president?

>buying a 8400 and being forced into buying a 370 mobo to pair it with. Wait until 2018 for the 350 movie user, don't waste your money.

>waaah stop bullying intel
You goddamn fucking retard, covfefe is just a nickname like babby lake