THE CURRENT STATE OF FIREFOX 2017

THE CURRENT STATE OF FIREFOX 2017

lmao pizza pocket dog

clear browser.aboutHomeSnippets.updateUrl in about:config

Thanks fren

>needing to change secret/hidden setting to avoid the browser from loading autismo and passing it onto you
the current state of mozilla is outstanding

What actual is that rainbow faggot shit? I've seen it before

r/the_Donald scum detected

GO BACK

Only normies like you are afraid of about: config
And I don't really mind stuff like this, even though its pretty stupid. I just use the browser for browsing, not for inspirational haikus

I admit that I'm still pretty concerned about the future of Mozilla and Firefox. They keep making idiotic decisions.

>>>/reddit/
The 2016 Presidential Elections were a mistake

Just found out that Firefox has an grid inspector. Very neat.

>Only normies like you are afraid of about:config
>And I don't really mind stuff like this

>guy opens firefox on a live network station newscast to show some webpage
>autismo like this loads and is presented to millions
>station ratings drop

yeah, that's real professional shit, for professionals and experts that are not afraid of the about:config secret hideout
current mozilla is a fucking joke

"Moz://a" aren't professional. They're children playing games. Pretty much the whole tech world is like this now.

I might just get my old Suse 10.3 DVD and say "fuck it" to it all.

I dont understand what is this. how do I get firefox to display it

And thats why dont use firefox. You use fork made by college dropout (waterfox) or gay furry version (Palemoon). Choose your poison, because there is no other options since edge has no addons. Edge is great otherwise, it's lightweight, fast and doesnt drain battery. I use it on my school laptop which is old as sky.

Chrome was never an option.

>moz://a
wtf this is an actual web site

Forgot vivaldi, so these are your options. Vivaldi > Waterfox / Edge > wget / lynx / nothing, this is where you stop using internet browsers. There is no other way. Now choose, who will become your faith?

Icecat

wtf I hate firefox now

This is what happens when you start catering to millenials.

>because there is no other options since edge has no addons
It has the important ones like ublock and Sup Forums X. No tree style tabs but support for that is shit in every browser apart from FF.

In Fx 57 you'll even be able to deselect it in a settings menu in about:newtab

>when you let fag/g/ots work on your browser

>needing to access a hidden submenu to prevent further autismo injections
how does this prevent the one that gets fetched on the first run? should people disconnect before launching the 1st run? or are you gonna tell them to manually create a profile and edit the config file manually? you guys really need to think about better replies before posting your damage control.

>inb4 oh noes i cant change a simple setting
i bet you have enough analytical collected data, by now, to tell us how many users actually change default settings

is this the return of cat memes again? FINALLY?