Implying Tim Cuck understands anything about programming

>Implying Tim Cuck understands anything about programming

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/antlr/grammars-v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy is LITERALLY fucking gay. Apple is dead to me.

I'm sure hiring talent and vetting anyone to do work elsewhere is Federighi's task, not Cuck's.

You should also dispose of any technology based on Alan Turing works. Quick.

This. And also anything William Burroughs related. I hear he was also a homo.

Theres a difference between becoming something just because you're a faggot and still doing things despite it.

So this is the power of gayism.

of course not, everyone knows the best programmers speak Hindi

pol btfo

Reading Sup Forums for a week does not turn a neet into a philosopher

I mean, technically, Chinese and Russian would be an alternative. Except a fair amount of Russian programmers also know English from what I've seen, so I guess the only other alternative is Chinese.

>programmers need to know english

I'd really like to see the reasoning behind that. You're not making use of any type of wordbuilding or grammar when programming.

No, there is a difference between someone who just like it up the bum and someone who is a flaming galah pooftah.

Turing is the former
We thought Cuck was too, he did pretty well before Jobs died.
Turns out though, he's actually the flaming galah kind and does it with Ive's during office hours.

Programmers need to communicate with each other and the rest of the company.

Turing wasn't a flamboyant faggot like Tim Cuck.

Ive is married with 3 kids. Cuck probably diddles interns.

I'm not sure the Chinese character set is perfect for programming

>Being married means anything in California, home of Hollywood
kek count > 1

Tim Cook isn't flamboyant, he's totally fucking normal. Unless you think breathing is dramatic. He's boring as fuck.

Why are you assuming english is the spoken language in every single company in the world?

Ruskies used to program in Rusky, but Soviet computers are long gone.

Yeah everyone's gay right? Everyone, always. Ive isn't from California in case you didn't know.

Programmign languages are in English and most of the complicated words are English/Latin. I wouldn't understand anything if I didn't speak English. I think it is even more important than math for foreigners like me.

He is now though, he cucked up good and this is his lot today.

Just like POOINLOO Satya.
I'm sure he knows how to use a toilet.

Hmm, and why do they call them Programming Languages?
github.com/antlr/grammars-v4
You surely like to gossip, user

>You're not making use of any type of [...] grammar when programming

Of course, people seem to consistently misunderstand that true virtuosos don't use keybords to type mostly english words and symbols in correct sequences, or communicate with their fellows on what they are doing, what they intend to do, and what they should be doing

the true programming virtuoso doesn't write code down.

the true programming virtuoso, nay, machine whisperer, tells computers what to do by playing to them on his midi violin.

ArgumnetCount
// Get masseae from cue
throw new ArhythmeticAcception()

that's what spell check is for

GourmetCount
//Get massage from cue
throw new ArithmeticAcceptance()

Don't think so. Programming languages aren't written in english per se, what they are doing is using terms that you also use in the english language.
I know a few programmers that have a very poor ir almost null understanding of english, how they learned is understanding what type of instruction does what, which isn't really far from a "pressing this sequence of buttons will do [x]" for instance. Knowing english does help you identify terms of an unfamiliar language more easily, but that's it really.

Turing was an homosexual, Cook is a faggot

You need to look at documentation while programming, which is usually in English.

I never said that it should be used for programming.

>Applel iPhone 8 demand is shit
>everyone expects to buy the iPhone 10 but it has limited stock

Tim Cook literally has no idea about Apple's business, he is driving Apple to the shithole... I give them 10 years

Well most documentation is in english, I will give you that.

wtf I hate English now

it definitely is at apple

@62886250
@62886295
queue

We'll he literally sucks cocks, that's probably as far as his "understanding" of anything goes just like women.

2 good points here
www.catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#skills4
>Back around 1991 I learned that many hackers who have English as a second language use it in technical discussions even when they share a birth tongue; it was reported to me at the time that English has a richer technical vocabulary than any other language and is therefore simply a better tool for the job. For similar reasons, translations of technical books written in English are often unsatisfactory (when they get done at all).

>His (Linus Torvalds) fluency in English has been an important factor in his ability to recruit a worldwide community of developers for Linux.