>2016
>Drinking shitty water

>Portugal

>pollutugal

Incidentally in all of the red zones lots of hotels use tap water to fill name brand water bottles and then seal the cap. It's a very common practice in the third world.

really the safest thing to drink overseas is booze.

>dirty-watertugal

What's the point of having water piped into your home if its not safe to drink? It's not like anybody in those red countries ever bathes.

>drinking water
>not drinking nutritive semen

Not so fast America!

>dehydratugal

>Moortugal ruining everything again

>really the safest thing to drink overseas is booze.
implying it's not diluted with methanol

BRAVO ECUADOR

Depends where you're going. I went to Cameroon and they opened fresh bottles of water in front of us, with the "click" that marked the first opening.

Made photoshop skills matey

If you're on the Palestine side of Israel What water applies as the Jews have limited the palestinian water supply

also avoid drinking tap water applies to locals and not tourists in murrika. The water isn't clean if you live there but the hotels will put in that little extra bit of effort to make sure you dont die.

HE'S BACK
E
'
S

B
A
C
K

they buy unbroken caps and put them on soiled bottles they've refilled

there are entire economies built around scamming tourists in developing countries

Is this true about portugal or its just meme...like I know that they are poor af even compare to poland but they are on EU funds support fo decades

I wonder why western men are so effeminate and most of them are becoming girls.

Florida what the fuck?

>AvoidDrinkingTapWaturgal

Good luck, our water comes straight from the mountains.

I don't think so. It was a somewhat expensive hotel (about 50€/night for 5 persons) but we didn't have any problems. Most bottles (Soda, Perrier, etc) were with metal caps anyway.

Don't believe the memes about Africa. Cameroun was a really nice place, except maybe for that naked beggar on street

t. world's tranny capital

are they ahead of Thailand now?

>metal caps
even less trustworthy

>don't believe the memes about Africa
>went to one of the safer countries
>likely didn't leave the safest area of the country
>still had a naked beggar on the street

>are they ahead of Thailand now?
Absolutely in terms of pure numbers alone, if not per capita.

>E. colitugal

Bleh, really aside for that Douala really felt like a somewhat European city - with blacks. Yaoundé was very strange, with big shiny ministries and hotels, but absolutely shitty roads.

>likely didn't leave the safest area of the country
There was a civil war going on North, we weren't going to go there pal.

That is bullshit map. Serbia have a large amount of very good water under the ground.

Why is Cyprus green in the South? It's unhealthy for us to drink tap water and we drink bottled water. The few times I drank tap water it tasted like ass

And yes, we have decent water facilities.

I am not some stupid patriot or what ever, I know that 90% of everything in this country sucks but water is good.

Tap water here is safe to drink unless you live in one of the shitty regions where there's lots of limestone.

i've drunken heaps of water in portugal it's fine

It's only apartment buildings here which have "shitty water" because they treat it with some clorine and stuff.
In normal houses water is drinkable from the tap.

Florida truly is third world

RIP

Kek

What does Ecuador do right?

What about houses where the pipes are small? The ones where toilet paper is put in bins?

You can drink the tap water?

When I was in Moscow I sure couldn't, and the water had a strange smell.

I thought treating water with chlorine was what made tap water drinkable?

(of course, the excess chlorine is removed before distribution)

what? we have more than good tap water for drinking

Its probably because of our islands?

you can purify tap water yourself
2 drops of plain bleach (no chemicals to add a pleasant scent or anything) per 1 litre/quart
leave for at least 30 minutes
you do have to filter sediment from it first though

yes.

well desu in some villiges it smells bed but it is drinkable.

It's probably because you're a third world shit hole

My family drinks well water that is very good or spring water from a nearby spring. We live in a village that is on the outskirts of a city, it's like another borough. White city ppl buy underground water in huge bottles, it's pretty good too but can't be compared to the nectar of gods we with da homies consume here.

>Drinking tap water
What a meme

Its funny tho
When I was in America (Ohio and Florida) I was advised not to drink from tap, so I had to buy bottles and I couldn't find "pure" water without ones that had extra minerals added which would give them a funny, not so pleasnat taste

Croatian water is high tier, both bottled and from tap

Yes you can drink water, as far as i know only 2 town/cities don't have good water and that are Kikinda and Zrenjanin. Towns usually use water that is deep in the ground and Cities use facilities to filter the river water. Every person that i know that drinks tap water has been as healthy as people who drink bottled water.

what about the risk of Croats poisoning or tainting the water supplies

its the other way around

>the moortugese

Tap water is completely safe here wtf is this map